VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just upholding the sharing spirit that that makes this place an awesome community with many kind and talented people as long as possible and in the way i can.
..by upsetting the harmonic balance within the pure innocence of my soul by posting such wallpapers (and your own sig) that tempt to do immoral lewd stuff! ...which i wouldn't do otherwise! I blame it all on you! :coldsweat:

I honestly think this is the first time I've ever heard someone demanding mother/daughter/toilet action.
Just when I think I've heard it all. Bravo for giving me something new! XD
I think its quite sad actually!:'( Mom/daughter action is just underrepresented.. as well as toilets. We have yoga everywhere instead :noexpression: Well, butts of mommies doing yoga isn't that bad :closedtongue:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
..by upsetting the harmonic balance within the pure innocence of my soul by posting such wallpapers (and your own sig) that tempt to do immoral lewd stuff! ...which i wouldn't do otherwise! I blame it all on you! :coldsweat:
Says the one who has been here longer than most of us :biggrin:

I think its quite sad actually!:'( Mom/daughter action is just underrepresented.. as well as toilets. We have yoga everywhere instead :noexpression: Well, butts of mommies doing yoga isn't that bad :closedtongue:
Mom/daughter action is underrepresented but don't tell me next that park benches are underrepresented too? ;)

Reactions: Enyos and Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just pitty park benches! You should too, as i'm pretty sure you don't wish to end up in the same shoes as those benches! I sure don't! :relievedface:

Reactions: Namco15 and Krull

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I see, i'll go find some horns and a pitchfork.
I'll be back! :evilsmile:x'D
Don't forget the pet demon whilst you're at it :closedtongue:

I just pitty park benches! You should too, as i'm pretty sure you don't wish to end up in the same shoes as those benches! I sure don't! :relievedface:
Would you like to ask @Erosion to include more park benches here?

Reactions: Namco15 and Krull

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So how can you blame @Krull for your own lewd thoughts? x'D
I dunno, i just do. I guess i'm just naturally gifted in putting the blame on Krull! Perhaps thats my talent! Krull-blaming! Now what the hell i'm suppose to do with it i wonder o_O

Reactions: Krull

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I dunno, i just do. I guess i'm just naturally gifted in putting the blame on Krull! Perhaps thats my talent! Krull-blaming! Now what the hell i'm suppose to do with it i wonder o_O
Lol. You could blame it when renders aren't up to scratch in some games and ask why didn't @Krull fix them first? :coldsweat:

What's the difference between the "elite" and regular versions of the game?
So far there's only 10 $40 patrons so unless they're really kind and decide to donate, we don't know for sure. Anyone else know?

Reactions: Krull

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
The next fem-prot game with "high potential". May it survive the "three cycles of death" because God already gave the devs a sturdy blueprint for all the upcoming twists, paths and technical difficulties. I am curious if feminine story-writing will prevail the impatience of greedy males. ;-)

There is a small bug: $ eintervenegirlclubday1 is not set to true when helping the girl in the restroom. So any depending dialogues or thinking cannot be reached.

Aug 7, 2018
Great start! The art is absolutely gorgeous, characters are likeable and there's a lot of setup for coming episodes. When Ele and the dancing girl in the nightclub had a moment, Ele's internal monologue was utterly adorable. Looking forward to episode 2 :)

It was an easy fix, so I added the missing flag when helping the girl in the restroom. To use the fixed script.rpy
1. use to unpack RPA packages
2. drop the fixed script.rpy in the HighLife/game folder, overwrite when asked
3. delete old scripts.rpa and script.rpyc from /game folder
4. start a new game, old saves won't work

And there you go, now the appropriate flag will be set when you decide to help the girl.

If you'd rather use the console to just fix your current run:
enable console (with UnRen or manually), shift + O, eintervenegirlclubday1 = True
Do so before the bathroom scene ends to get the proper follow-up scenes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So does this Ep stop with her writing the poem in bed? Hope so.. Loved it. I cant wait for more. I found the Episode ... well to put it in one word Eloquent.

Reactions: Enyos
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes