Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow. This is a blast from the not too recent past. I thought this had long since been abandoned. It was fun in an awkward and clunky way. I can't imagine what the latest path would be- everything seemed neat and wrapped up in the older release.

Does anyone know if the old saves will still be compatible? Any info is appreciated. :)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Sebrac

Apr 29, 2017
I take it that this has been abandoned and just had a "completed" label slapped on it then? There are still quite a few "to be continued" routes.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I take it that this has been abandoned and just had a "completed" label slapped on it then? There are still quite a few "to be continued" routes.
He said on the forum he might come back to them or leave them like that and move onto something else.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
But all choice options are now done.

The one for hanging around with sister has huuuge amount of content.

There is another section added for handing Vargas, but is pretty short.

The only major plotlines not done are two variants of running away from helping Quin (which could as well be ending and left as is, or be plot for future game), and another one when both sister and her friend get transformed to furries (which is kinda shame).

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I don't think so. There are so many branches to the story, making it a ton of fun to wander around. Yes, the Thrixxx artwork is lacking, but the dev has some wonderfully twisted ideas explored here. Not for vanilla lovers!

Reactions: Cirro84

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of High Jinx! v1.00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Sluggo seems to have deleted all their stuff off of TFgamesite, so whatever copies you have of those games, keep them around.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I don't know, I haven't talked to them in a bit. Apparently, the download link was down and people were spamming the thread (on TFGamesite) about it a bit. There wasn't a statement or anything.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes