lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Played this last night and today and this is my short review:
- Playing this by saving at every option and backtracking later is the way to go.
- Models seem to be from 3DSexVilla/TheKlub and I'd say they're okay, but not much more.
- THis game is hilarious though. Everything backfires in the best of ways. In terms of creativity this is unmatched.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I get a 'black screen' in the background, so no images, after Tony arrives at school and talks to Max. Text keeps coming though, so I can 'read' the story. I would rather like to experience it :eek:penedeyewink:.
Weird problem, anyone else had this ? Downloaded already from 2 different links, mega and nopy, same result.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: 0.81

v. 81 - Beta
-
3 new plotlines filled in (see game thread for more details)
-New TF Tag: Breat Enlargement

Please visit for more info or to give feedback

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
A lot of fun and a ton of branching pathways with tons of different endings (and even some that don't yet lead to endings at version .81.) The models are so-so as has been stated but it's absolutely worth playing, lots of humor and also a fair bit of romance if you play your cards right. This has improved a lot in the latter versions.

Reactions: crugh2112

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I have tried most of the options.. do not see any beastality
is definitely only in the last update because then runs a dog in the picture and then runs away again ....x'D but such a day attracts the players and because it does not matter on it garnicts of it bothers at the end so as so nimanden if only hot air comes again

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The stories are indeed fun. Get this man the right artist, and this could be huge. (I know full well the limitations of Thrixxx software.)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Version: 0.81

v. 81 - Beta
-
3 new plotlines filled in (see game thread for more details)
-New TF Tag: Breat Enlargement

Please visit for more info or to give feedback
what pray tell is a breat?

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I get a 'black screen' in the background, so no images, after Tony arrives at school and talks to Max. Text keeps coming though, so I can 'read' the story. I would rather like to experience it :eek:penedeyewink:.
Weird problem, anyone else had this ? Downloaded already from 2 different links, mega and nopy, same result.
same here just a black screen after max. it just fades out and only shows anything during animation.

Oct 5, 2017
from the point Tony says shit there Brooke, he has a crush on her i get no images onwards, just the text. seems i'm not the only one. any ideas how to rectify this?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So Bruno > strip club > reset day > Bruno > strip club > reset day > .... XD
Anyway laughed real hard at some of the events, too bad models look like shit

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes