Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Just curious, it says gay content, it is actual Male on Male, or is it a gender bender thing with the "girl" was a guy?
There is futa on male (as in futa banging the dude in the butt ;) ) if i remember correctly, can't remember if there is any dude on dude action. If you're not into that sort of stuff or you smell it incoming, load a previous save and pick a different choice.

Dec 30, 2017
There is futa on male (as in futa banging the dude in the butt ;) ) if i remember correctly, can't remember if there is any dude on dude action. If you're not into that sort of stuff or you smell it incoming, load a previous save and pick a different choice.
Well the opposite really, I'm looking for games with gay content, futa on male is cool too.
UPDATE: Found a gay scene but it's not with the PC. :-(

Reactions: Easy Pete

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Sluggo said:
Thu May 03, 2018 11:00 pm
After working a bit more, I can't overstate how this will be quite a long time until the next update. What I'm adding will almost be a visual novel within a visual novel. Hope it's worth it in the end!
Source:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I love this game! Is there something else similar to this or other games by this creator?
The ero/comedy cross-over genre doesn't get a lot of love. It's like a sub-niche of the people that play these games simply for a story with a bit of spice (and not just to jerk off). Which I'm part of, by the way. I'd recommend giving a shot. There's a walkthrough and such. The first 30 minutes are lame, but hang in there. Once the mother snaps on the daughter, it's 20-hours of comical drama that you won't want to put down. The writing is incredibly good for an indie ero novel, both the drama and comedy aspects.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
why is the bestiality tag on this? is there some bestiality in this game or something
It could be very loosely defined as bestiality, if you count transformation. It's probably better safe than sorry to just slap the tag on there so people don't bitch about it later. Because they would. We all know they would. God help us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xןʞ

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
unmarked abandoned. Might have been done by mistake (I honestly don't remember doing it, shut up klx)

Reactions: DrackDrap

anschwww

May 10, 2017
and it's complete:

-1 new plotline filled in (see game thread for more details)
-New TF Tag: Age Progression, Age Regression, Slow Transformation, Robot

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes