VN Ren'Py High Desire [v0.0.2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
I'm conflicted about this one. On the artistic side everything is excellent, the models of the characters, the animations, the music.

From the point of view of writing and story, however, it seems weak.
The single X scene happens suddenly and has no pathos. The story seems a bit too formulaic.

However, it is also true that it is only a prologue so we have not seen anything yet. I want to trust him and will keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Rasturac

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Wingmen Labs just played this game but is right are too short for now ? i mean this season end in the Hospital? thx anyway i find this very interesting so keep the good job guys

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Well, that was terrific! I can easily say I have never seen animations that sharp, smooth, or intricate. That has to take some big processing and time. Graphics are very nice. While I am not into racing, the story was captivating. Looking forward to see where this goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
and what do you think why "good games" get abandoned after just a release or two?
#quickcash_notimetowaste
That's not really fair, is it? Getting a game to the point where you're ready to share it with the
world is a big undertaking and very few people would bother laboring on something for 6+
months with no feedback at all unless there's a prospect of some reward at the end. And
motivation aside it may even be financially impossible for them to continue without income.

I have a theory that for the most part a game's initial success has nothing to do with anything
except how hot the girls look in the preview pics. Look at the previews again. Except for
pic 2, all of the women are shown making unhappy or at best neutral faces; the last one has her
either crying or bleeding. The point is, there's no moment where the potential player is going
to say "WOW, I want to see the rest of this!" The back button is pressed, and the dev's chance
is gone.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Not abandoned at all. We've actually been working really hard on the new episode, plus a rework of the Prologue. We'll most likely post some previews on our discord in the upcoming weeks.
Here's a free protip: Posting a Patreon update costs nothing.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Episode One - Dev Update #2

Hey everyone!
We totally didn't forget about our patreon account.
Jokes aside, we've actually been working really hard on the new episode, and on top of that, a complete rework of Episode Zero.
So far, we have worked on 600 renders out of ~1200, and created 12 cinematics for Episode 1, which puts us at 65% completion development wise.
We've also fixed some issues that caused the game to slow down in the previous version, so now it should run a little smoother even for those of you who own potato pcs.
Anyway, to sum it up, here's what we've worked on so far:
  • 600 new renders
  • 12 new cripsy smooth cinematics
  • Complete Episode 0 rework
  • Better optimization
Now, I know a bunch of text isn't enough to show for what we've been working on, so you can expect some new previews within today.
Thank you guys, and happy (very late) new year!
-ChromeVice

Jon2567

Jun 3, 2021
I am waiting for a new episode from a long time now, I hope they don't abandon it, it is the only game that have such amazing graphics and a unique story.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes