• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - High Desire [Ep.1] [Wingmen Labs]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Prologue was insane in terms of production quality, the three girls we met look good, and the dev clearly knows their cars - right up my alley. Definitely going to keep my eyes peeled for updates on this one.

edit: 6 months later and this is marked abandoned with almost zero activity in the thread, and nothing on the dev's Patreon since august. Thought this would have more legs
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dokata

Version 0.0.2

So far, only the prologue has been released with around 15-20 minutes of play time, but the game looks fantastic on all fronts! The animation looks great, and the models are unique (none of that honeyselect crap) and really fit the vibe of the game. The music and in-game sounds work well with the game and are not just another out-of-place royalty-free track. The cherry on top is the story, which is actually intriguing with dialog that makes sense and leaves you wanting more. Who would have thought that a story could start without waking up in a hospital bed with amnesia and a sexy nurse? Anyway, I am really excited to see what's next for this game.
    5 stars, cheers!