VN Ren'Py High Desire [v0.0.2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
The animations look great! The renders were unique, although I was not attracted to all of them. I liked the interface and the choice screens looked very aesthetic. Although, I loved your opening animation, I feel you should allow the players to skip it if they so desire. Rollback and history are essential features in VNs. Please include them. I did find an error in the coding. I did not peek in the changing room, but the LI has the same response in both cases. I also think that a few renders of the racing scene would've added value to the prologue. Gives us a sneak peek into what to expect for the rest of the story. It is difficult to make a judgement on the story considering how short the demo was, but if I had to say something: I did not feel the impact of the mother's death (or worsening of condition). Our MC spends only 5 renders with her and talks about her for some 10-20 more renders. I think you need write more scenes revolving the mother, if you want the players to be invested about her future or feel emotional about her death.

Edit: Does the render change not have any transitions? The render changes feels too abrupt or broken imo.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Even if you select don't peek the after scene is still you peek in the hole. Bug or you got not no choice?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
High Desire [v0.0.2] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 113mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
The animations look great! The renders were unique, although I was not attracted to all of them. I liked the interface and the choice screens looked very aesthetic. Although, I loved your opening animation, I feel you should allow the players to skip it if they so desire. Rollback and history are essential features in VNs. Please include them. I did find an error in the coding. I did not peek in the changing room, but the LI has the same response in both cases. I also think that a few renders of the racing scene would've added value to the prologue. Gives us a sneak peek into what to expect for the rest of the story. It is difficult to make a judgement on the story considering how short the demo was, but if I had to say something: I did not feel the impact of the mother's death (or worsening of condition). Our MC spends only 5 renders with her and talks about her for some 10-20 more renders. I think you need write more scenes revolving the mother, if you want the players to be invested about her future or feel emotional about her death.

Edit: Does the render change not have any transitions? The render changes feels too abrupt or broken imo.
Yeah, like I stated before, this is our first ever project, with limited prior experience, so some mistakes were bound to be made unfortunately. We hope to fix all of these issues by next update. Also, we really appreciate the constructive criticism, it helps us know what we're doing right and what we're doing wrong. So thank you for that :)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Vaporwave style logo. Synthwave music. The intro reminded me of the CGIs in Inital D or Wangan Midnight. And I like the whole aesthetic or look with it NOT being made with DAZ3D. Also I take the M1 over any of the stereotypical old ricers or muscle cars.

So right off the intro I like this. Gonna report in later when having read through it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My two cent.
YES
Good incipit, well defined characters, coherent writing, graphics above average.
NO
For now it is not an adult game but a graphic novel. Dev must understand what he wants to create.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, this might be one of the most promising vn´s here. ok i´m hooked. Subscribed for now, but you better not go down the road with 6 months updates. You should keep the updates shorter for some time, to gain more interest.

• Red Heart

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, this game has potential but I'm not sure it's off to the best start.

Ruby really ought to be formally introduced, even if that means Patreon won't let her be a LI; as is, she's apparently just a photographer who likes to cook pancakes in random houses for no reason. Stella's relationship with the MC is likewise extreme vague. Worse, choosing not to peep on her is immediately ignored by the narrative. That's an obvious, unforced error that undermines our faith in any of the choices we just made. We shouldn't have even been given the option to peep if you're going to retcon it - especially when the MC will automatically try to make a move on Stella later on.

I also thought the editing was really awkward at places. Skipping over the MC's race felt very much like a budget constraint, which is never a good feeling. Personally, I'd have tried to show a little of the race even if you couldn't do it justice, just to avoid calling attention to its absence. The wordless dash to the hospital at the end worked better, but still felt a little off. There are times when less can be more, but this is a prologue; I'd like to get a better sense of who these characters are before we let the situations speak for themselves. As is, we're more or less coasting on a generic tragedy scenario.

What we got works, but it's not doing much to help the game stand out. Hopefully the game will find it's footing when the story gets started for real. Good luck!

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Enjoyed the start of this. Only issues are rollback is busted and no way to view a history or backlog of previous text, but that will be fixed so shouldn't be an issue for much longer. Also wish the faces of the characters were more expressive.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Decent start for the game, though i hope devs would not put unskippable cutscenes&intro videos before i get to options to do sound balancing. Even if it's just for the first time.

Jul 15, 2021
I know they needed to put some kind of nudity into the prologue to hook people, but this looks like it's setting up to be a legit story - peeping on the girl felt really out of place/lame. Given how good the rest of the game looks, I'm hoping the H-scenes feel meaningful and intentional, not the same lazy "let's climb the sex ladder" path games fall into the trap of following.

Also, MC suffers from MC-itis and looks the same as a billion other MCs on this site. If we're going to look at him for the whole story, at least give him a nicer haircut.

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
will this have incest or is Ruby not LI
Ruby is an LI. She is not related to the main character, more of her background will be revealed in Episode 1 and future episodes.
The game won't have incest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanettei
Mar 7, 2021
Okay what the fuck is this? This was absolutely amazing. While, understandably, the content was short (though looking promising), the animations really takes the cake here, really took me by surprise. Wishing you guys the best of luck!

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes