VN Ren'Py High Desire [v0.0.2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey guys! I hope you're all doing well.
I just wanted to make a quick post to let you guys know about the current progress we've made since the last dev update.
We've now reached 920 completed renders, meaning that we're pretty much 85% done with the development of this episode. We still have approximately 100 to 150 more renders to make, in addition to some UI reworks and a couple of music tracks that we'll be working on.
Although we still don't have a clear cut release date yet, we're hoping to release sometime next month if everything continues to go smoothly.
Thank you for tuning in!
-ChromeVice

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Episode One - Dev Update #4

Hello again, I hope all of you are doing well!

I hate having to go back on my word, but unfortunately we couldn't make the release happen this month. Due to some external circumstances, one of our team members will no longer be involved in the development of the game, leaving just DinoTheSaur and I (ChromeVice) on the team. Meaning that from now on, I'll be taking charge of everything coding related. Mind you, before this, my coding knowledge was zero to none, so I've had to take some time to learn the basics and get accustomed to Ren'Py. But don't worry, this should only be a one time thing.

Now, yapping aside, let's get to the important part:

Episode 1 is 100% done, along with the Episode 0 rework. All that's left for us is to implement music and SFX, rework the UI, and a couple of general tweaks here and there.

That said, we can finally give you a set in stone release date: May 17th 2024. (We thought about 2025, but we decided to be early for once.)

Anyway, that should be it, thank you for tuning in and see you on release day!

-ChromeVice

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Episode 1 is 100% done, along with the Episode 0 rework. All that's left for us is to implement music and SFX, rework the UI, and a couple of general tweaks here and there.
one thing is almost certain - there wont be any ep2 for this game as those things stand atm :HideThePain:
and that ep1+prologue reworked..well, we shall see the quality of that "stone" soon enough:BootyTime:

Jul 15, 2021
Was going through the bottom of my F95Checker and clicked on the thread wondering what happened to this one, and what do you know... an update is supposedly coming out this month.

Anyways, see y'all next year

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes