Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
look hac looks really good, unfortunately most of the scenes are voiced and the subtitles are broken so you have no way of knowing what is going on most of the time. Hopefully they fix it but I am putting this on the back burner until it gets patched.

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Played almost everything from OP post and then decided to look on A promise best left unkept (OP even put a MUST PLAY!!!!111 like it's the best game here). What I want to say is that it's necessary to add that plot is brutal even by NTR standarts, I wasn't ready for this shit. Scenes still hot though (if you ignore the plot).

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Played almost everything from OP post and then decided to look on A promise best left unkept (OP even put a MUST PLAY!!!!111 like it's the best game here). What I want to say is that it's necessary to add that plot is brutal even by NTR standarts, I wasn't ready for this shit. Scenes still hot though (if you ignore the plot).
Turning the page was a lot better. In a promise best left unkept you pick just a few choices until you see the ending -.-

Reactions: lolicon77

IconBacon

Jun 13, 2021
I don't believe anyone has mentioned it yet, but the works from SORAUE have some excellent behind the curtain/shadow scenes. Their works are also all set in the same universe, such as "Daily Life in Jeopardy" and "Dangerous Change". Highly recommend these two games.

Reactions: lolicon77

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I don't believe anyone has mentioned it yet, but the works from SORAUE have some excellent behind the curtain/shadow scenes. Their works are also all set in the same universe, such as "Daily Life in Jeopardy" and "Dangerous Change". Highly recommend these two games.
I dont liked the games cuz they are all pretty much the same. Same location, same characters, even pretty much all the scenes are the same in all games.

Reactions: redraph