Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
For starters its going to be just games I've played. Another thing to note is most of these games listed will be anime/2dcg games. In the future I might add my own personal ratings/descriptions to the games but for now I'm going to put "(MUST PLAY)" next to the games I think are the BEST!

Feel free to comment games that you have played that fit into the hidden sex ntr category!
I will continue to add games as I find and play them . Please look forward to it.

~This will be a constant work in progress ~ Last updated 12/19/2023
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated formatting to make it easier to add games and descriptions
GameNotes/ReviewsRatings
Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial GameBit short. ASMR teasing
Lovelorn Sanatorium 1 (MUST PLAY)This is the game that got me way into hidden ntr stuff. Especially into the more oblivious MC.5/5
Rebirth:Mr Wang
The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature EjaculatorAmazing art. Has male/female POV4/5
Boy Hero Ken (MUST PLAY)If you were to play one game on this list i'd suggest this one. Its a bit long though.5/5
Ntraholic (MUST PLAY)Great art , decent gameplay. Netori focused but decent scenes hiding from husband4/5
QOS Wife 2Short game. minimal hidden ntr but kinda enjoyed it.2.5/5
The Queen Who Adopted a Goblin3/5
The Rural Homecoming
The Edge OfVisual novel. male pov first then female. Good mystery
Girlfriend TapesStill be updated if i am not mistaken
Rural Homecoming 2
My girlfriends Affairs [Atelier Sakura]
Summer Memories: Cuckolded Girlsa worse scars of summer game... scenes /art is meh.1.5/5
Lovelorn Sanatorium 3Sequel to lovelorn Sanatorium. Has decent hidden ntr. Would recommend if you liked the first.4/5
Scars of Summer (MUST PLAY)Well rounded game. 1st playthrough was rough, for me at least. 3.5/5
NTR Adventurer AlisaSomewhat long. Okay art and scenes.3/5
Chainsaw Man~Hot Spring Travel~Quick game. Okay scenes. Wish it was longer.
NTR Lyne & ElzaSimilar to ntr adventurer alisa being by the same creator. Somewhat long but again okay art and scenes.3/5
Henteria Chronicles 1-3Pixel games. My favorite is the second one. 3rd one still getting updates I believe.
NTR VillageQuick game. meh art/scenes2.5/5
NTR RiceRuns pretty rough . gameplay is meh. mediocre scenes. decent idea though.
NTR Knight
My Unkown Ntr Week (MUST PLAY)Good game slow updates. Keep an eye on it,
NTR Girl (MUST PLAY)Easy to playthrough with decent scenes! Cant go wrong with it.
Golden Cynicism (MUST PLAY)Its more so peeping but recommend regardless
Adelaide The Crossroads Inn
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic[Fujino] (MUST PLAY)
Nero Remake v0.4 [Fujino]Not completed fully (kinda buggy as well.)
Nero (not remake) [Fujino]Quick game.
(MUST PLAY)Multiple routes but is kind of a scene unlocker where you have to go to the main menu to view scenes. Still some decent hidden ntr regardless.3.5/5
Scathach Prologue [Fujino] (MUST PLAY)
Sakura Chapter 1.0 [Fujino] (MUST PLAY)technically the sequel to scathach prologue
Fallen Bride MegeMore nts but has some oblivious ntr moments
Engraved Pleasure / 刻まれた快感_製品版Only played a little . Rough mtl translation to play through.
Me, My Girlfriend, and Sparklers3/5
Extremely repetitive scenes combined with meh art, BUT a really decent concept. Has potential. Also a bit long but enjoyed the build up.3/5
NTR Knight [War Shop] (MUST PLAY )Game has multiple routes great art with animations. 4.5/5
Nebel GeisterjägerHard game/grindy imo. if you can push through its an okay payoff.
My Best Friend Kouta
Seasons of Loss (MUST PLAY)
A Promise Left Unkept (MUST PLAY!!!!!)Visual novel. Executes a lot of hidden ntr extremely well5/5
Multiple routes to go down. Decent art with some animations as well.3/5
Mommy and a Fleshlight in a mansionMeh art. decent concept similar to boy hero ken2/5
Loves&Loves! Palladian Church SistersUnderwhelming. Very little hidden ntr or ntr at all.1/5
RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel(MUST PLAY)3.5/5
Timeloop NtrA bit hard/grindy (also buggy?)
God's Blessing on This Cursed RingClunky. but I like the konasuba ntr concept
(MUST PLAY)New sequel to RaiOhGar. Great hidden ntr elements5/5
Fluffy NeighborsVery quick game
NTR House
Elf Girl reverse isekai-edNot completely ntr but has decent hidden ntr scenes regardless. Decent amount of content to play.
Grindy. Not sure if there is any english mtl currently
Gentle Girl Escape 1-3Very good mystery ntr focused on the imaginary aspect. Which was pretty unique to me.4/5
NTR'd by ClumsinessSomewhat short mystery ntr visual novel. Its still getting a couple more updates before its finish. Quick and to the point story and nice hidden ntr scenes.

Last edited:

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
First of all thanks for making such a great list i will check most of them out.

You should also try TimeTimeloop NTR. A lot of behind the scenes stuff. But the grind is hella shitty just download the cheat tool and do it with that.
Thanks for the suggestion! Ill check it out as soon as I can! Appreciate the tip as well.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
The sequal to RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel should be dropping tomorrow, in my opinion RaiOhGar is one of the must plays just due to the mech/video call parts. The rest of the game was good but not amazing but the mech parts were S tier.

The sequel looks like it is going more in depth with the mech parts given a much wider range of scenes and so far the demo has delivered exactly what I would want from it. Here is the link.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
The sequal to RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel should be dropping tomorrow, in my opinion RaiOhGar is one of the must plays just due to the mech/video call parts. The rest of the game was good but not amazing but the mech parts were S tier.

The sequel looks like it is going more in depth with the mech parts given a much wider range of scenes and so far the demo has delivered exactly what I would want from it. Here is the link.

Thanks for telling me! I've been looking forward to this game. Didn't realize it was coming out already. I really enjoyed the first one. This is definitely going on the list

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for telling me! I've been looking forward to this game. Didn't realize it was coming out already. I really enjoyed the first one. This is definitely going on the list
After having played it I am actually kind of disappointed. Not disappointed because it was bad but that sort of parental disappointment that comes from knowing they could have done better and just chose not to. It feels like a lot of wasted potential. Maybe my expectations were just too high from RaiOhGar and it suffers from sequel syndrome.

Unlike RaiOhGar the routes split really early rather than late for different endings and because only one of the routes focused on the mech parts 2/3rds of the game didn't have the core draw of the game in it, more like 3/4ths when you add in all the time you need to spend replaying the first part of the game for all the routes. So even though the mech parts are visually better than RaiOhGar they are missing from most the game which defeats the point. I feel like they could have had all the routes running concurrently like in RaiOhGar with some minor modifications and that would have made the game infinitely better and cut out all the grind.

You can't play as the girl so the slutty costumes got reduced to almost nothing as well and they didn't even update the standard uniform to get more lewd. Free use was missing as well as each route focused on a single person when I kind of expected the female lead to end up getting passed around the military base behind the MC's back.

All in all it was still a good game but not nearly as good as RaiOhGar, a lot of themes were cut that were in RaiOhGar and the mech portion turned into an absolute slog when you weren't doing the first route unlike in RaiOhGar where it was the best part of the game and only got better as time went on. I would still recommend it but it doesn't make it onto my personal must play list and if someone hasn't played either of them I would say play it first and RaiOhGar second because RaiOhGar is the better game.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
You can't play as the girl so the slutty costumes got reduced to almost nothing as well and they didn't even update the standard uniform to get more lewd
Playing through the game this what i was hoping for the whole time!! My favorite part of the first RaiOhGar(and other ntr games) was the more clear visible corruption through clothes and whatever else. but in the sequel it was pretty minimal. I was really hoping to see the standard uniform change or for the female lead to have her hair down or something as the ntr went on. Especially during the mech parts it would have been nice to see.
Overall I agree with what you are saying. Good game but definitely lacking in some aspects. It was def a slog having to playthrough the game multiple times for sure. One of my runs I didn't save for awhile, and it bugged during a mech part and I lost like an hour or more of progress. Was in the same boat as you. Expecting lost of stuff from the first game and more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soulesssone

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Playing through the game this what i was hoping for the whole time!!
And the worst part is they designed a slutty version of the uniform and showed it off in one ending scene, but only the ending scene. The endings as a whole were fantastic, especially the last mech level in the first and second route, unfortunately those parts came at the expense of several hours of slog.

I wish the sequel had an English translation
Mtool my dude, it's not perfect but it lets you understand what is going on.

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
And the worst part is they designed a slutty version of the uniform and showed it off in one ending scene, but only the ending scene. The endings as a whole were fantastic, especially the last mech level in the first and second route, unfortunately those parts came at the expense of several hours of slog.

Mtool my dude, it's not perfect but it lets you understand what is going on.
I struggle with Mtool at the best of times sadly

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
what the hell, this post is extraordinary! u both kyrstallize (youtube) is the source of my inspiration.. hahaha.. thanks for sharing
Thanks for that I appreciate it! There is still much to be done with this list. I am not familiar with kyrstallize. I would to see what they have to maybe add some games. If you could link them.

fantasykelvin

May 9, 2018
his censored videos, which is safe to post on youtube under the name of krystallize. but he post elsewhere as well, uncensored version maybe. check out his recent video on 2021 & 2022 enjoyable, maybe there is some hidden gems, thou not neccesary related to NTR or hidden sex

i agree with many games on your list, and i particularly enjoyed Boy Hero Ken, hentaria 1 & 2, RaiOhGar. Those are really great games.

i tried few of your suggestion that i havent played, and really loving these shorter and faster pace games like sakura chapters and lovelorn sanatorium. my first try with Fujino games,i'm looking forward to trying more of them

Few RPGM suggestion that i particularly enjoy are:
NTRPG2 (if u can power through the pixel art, its one of the best game for hidden sex once u get use to the pixel art it, i Got a feeling that hentaria2 was inspired by NTRPG2)
it has really perverse setting, a lot of hidden sex ,with its sound effect, i never would have thought pixel games would have that kind of effect on me. slightly better than hentaria 2 for me
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntrpg-2-obedient-filia-and-the-unforgivers-hanataka.3875/

Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is a great long RPGM game, minimal grinding, plenty of story, no repeat CG, and its hand draw. Some path is extremely well done NTR scene. weakness: Its long, and has multiple path, suggestion to finish 1 path non stop.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-13f-heaven-studios.86/

Few VN suggestion that i particularly enjoy are:
VN by takeda hiromitsu, which is really enjoyable NTR,corruption
its In the house of Despicable Family
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-the-house-of-despicable-family-pin-point.995/page-2

Fallen wife or Ochiru Hitozuma is top tier housewife corruption (dont remember if it has NTR), but there is animated scene, and it fully voiced. the corruption is great. Its weakness: its looooong VN game
https://f95zone.to/threads/ochiru-hitozuma-final-black-lilith.2571/

遊郭に売られた俺の彼女 i played this game on badly translated MTL, it was great setting hidden sex NTR too! i liked it, but sadly not from f95zone. sadly its not in english,

just finish this long game called Samurai Vandalism, not as great as i expect, as i went in with expection of NTR, but it has very little NTR elements, but more on corruption. its still enjoyable. now trying kris and the city of pleasure recommend from krystallize. This post is great! keep updating and lets share more

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
his censored videos, which is safe to post on youtube under the name of krystallize. but he post elsewhere as well, uncensored version maybe. check out his recent video on 2021 & 2022 enjoyable, maybe there is some hidden gems, thou not neccesary related to NTR or hidden sex

i agree with many games on your list, and i particularly enjoyed Boy Hero Ken, hentaria 1 & 2, RaiOhGar. Those are really great games.

i tried few of your suggestion that i havent played, and really loving these shorter and faster pace games like sakura chapters and lovelorn sanatorium. my first try with Fujino games,i'm looking forward to trying more of them

Few RPGM suggestion that i particularly enjoy are:
NTRPG2 (if u can power through the pixel art, its one of the best game for hidden sex once u get use to the pixel art it, i Got a feeling that hentaria2 was inspired by NTRPG2)
it has really perverse setting, a lot of hidden sex ,with its sound effect, i never would have thought pixel games would have that kind of effect on me. slightly better than hentaria 2 for me
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntrpg-2-obedient-filia-and-the-unforgivers-hanataka.3875/

Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is a great long RPGM game, minimal grinding, plenty of story, no repeat CG, and its hand draw. Some path is extremely well done NTR scene. weakness: Its long, and has multiple path, suggestion to finish 1 path non stop.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-13f-heaven-studios.86/

Few VN suggestion that i particularly enjoy are:
VN by takeda hiromitsu, which is really enjoyable NTR,corruption
its In the house of Despicable Family
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-the-house-of-despicable-family-pin-point.995/page-2

Fallen wife or Ochiru Hitozuma is top tier housewife corruption (dont remember if it has NTR), but there is animated scene, and it fully voiced. the corruption is great. Its weakness: its looooong VN game
https://f95zone.to/threads/ochiru-hitozuma-final-black-lilith.2571/

遊郭に売られた俺の彼女 i played this game on badly translated MTL, it was great setting hidden sex NTR too! i liked it, but sadly not from f95zone. sadly its not in english,

just finish this long game called Samurai Vandalism, not as great as i expect, as i went in with expection of NTR, but it has very little NTR elements, but more on corruption. its still enjoyable. now trying kris and the city of pleasure recommend from krystallize. This post is great! keep updating and lets share more
Skimming through a bit of krystallizes videos there is some good ones in there. And a few ive played or known about. I

Im glad you liked the lovelorn sanitorium and Fujinos games. The games are quick and to the point which I really enjoyed. I am waiting for lovelorn sanitorium 4 still. (Sadly for some reason there is no 2nd one) But yeah definitely keep an eye out for fujino games. I believe after he is done with SAO he said he was going to work on one of his older games again.

I've been meaning to play NTRPG2 for the longest time. I believe someone else also recommended it on this thread. Ive only heard good things about it. Whenever I am able ill be sure to give it a try.

Fleeting Iris has been on my to play list for awhile. I liked the art from the preview images. Just not the biggest fan of female protag.

Ok I love anything by takeda hiromitsu!! Ive only been through a part of that VN. Ill have to finish it. I dont know if you know but takeda hiromitsu has a game coming out at some point, with lots of ntr and what looks like hidden sex ntr. There is a beta or trial around on the forum. I believe you can find it somewhere on here. I haven't finished it yet, but I heard its pretty long for a trial.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/

I'll be sure to update the list when I can. I like hidden sex ntr a whole lot so I want to keep finding more games. And would love to share more whenever we find some.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
I remember playing this one before but I guess it hasn't been mentioned here yet but My girlfriend advanced to the dancer class and buffs everybody just got an update. It is pretty good so far but I haven't played the new stuff yet.

I played My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma and My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2, they are not complete games and are two parts of a pretty short unfinished near kinetic novel outside of one choice that matters. It is netorase(unless you make that one choice specified earlier which adds netorare as well) and the MC knows what is happening but most of it happens off screen or behind the curtain and seems like it will continue that trend. The scenes were pretty good but it is too short and I am not a fan of kinetic novels in general. Not sure it is worth putting on the list but mentioning it for for propriety's sake.

Also played through most of the Kegani Labrotory games(even some of the ones that aren't on here but most are too old/clunky and are damn near unplayable) and pretty much all of them should be on the list. They are pretty good provided you have the cheat engine running, cheating is almost a requirement in these games.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
I remember playing this one before but I guess it hasn't been mentioned here yet but My girlfriend advanced to the dancer class and buffs everybody just got an update. It is pretty good so far but I haven't played the new stuff yet.

I played My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma and My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2, they are not complete games and are two parts of a pretty short unfinished near kinetic novel outside of one choice that matters. It is netorase(unless you make that one choice specified earlier which adds netorare as well) and the MC knows what is happening but most of it happens off screen or behind the curtain and seems like it will continue that trend. The scenes were pretty good but it is too short and I am not a fan of kinetic novels in general. Not sure it is worth putting on the list but mentioning it for for propriety's sake.

Also played through most of the Kegani Labrotory games(even some of the ones that aren't on here but most are too old/clunky and are damn near unplayable) and pretty much all of them should be on the list. They are pretty good provided you have the cheat engine running, cheating is almost a requirement in these games.
Wow I completely forgot about headpats games. I haven't played the one you listed but I have played there other game. I'll have to add those to the list. Thanks so much for reminding me about them.

Can't say im the biggest fan of kinetic novels myself either. I do enjoy futa so ill have to give those games a look see.

Thats my main problem with the Kegani Lab games I have tried. They are all really clunky and borderline unplayable without some third party assistance. But i do agree I'll have to add the ones I have played from them.

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
Great idea for a list!
A gentle girl and a short escape 1, A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 2, A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 3 comes to my mind.
There are more similar games from the dev Unidentified Flying Monster, but they are untranslated or MTL. Those are only to be found in the translation requests on f95.
Summer sweepers and A gentle girl and a short escape were the first two games i played for the NTR.
You might also want to take a look at Netoria Tactics, but I don't know if the MC is oblivious enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolicon77

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Great idea for a list!
A gentle girl and a short escape 1, A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 2, A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 3 comes to my mind.
There are more similar games from the dev Unidentified Flying Monster, but they are untranslated or MTL. Those are only to be found in the translation requests on f95.
Summer sweepers and A gentle girl and a short escape were the first two games i played for the NTR.
You might also want to take a look at Netoria Tactics, but I don't know if the MC is oblivious enough.
Thank you for the suggestions!! I have seen the gentle girl and a short escape games before, I didn't realize there was 3 of them. These games completely skipped my mind. Those most likely will go on the list!
I have still yet to try summer sweepers! Someone else also suggested it so ill be sure to check it out.
I really like the art of Netoria tactics! I don't know much about it but ill give this one a look as well.

Reactions: Roe1961

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
Netoria tactics and summer sweepers are quite special. They don't have the typical RPGM Gameplay, but their own, which is rare on this site.

Reactions: lolicon77