Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Does anyone know games that have similar style of Fujino? I mean mostly about the protagonist seeing "shadow sex" or partially obstructed animations
That is what this whole thread is about. Just follow the links in the OP and you will be fine, only a few of them don't have those aspects in them and you can usually pick those our pretty easy from the descriptions in the OP or in their own thread.

The ones most similar to Fujino are probably the Kegani Laboratory games, though they follow a more open sandboxy environment to the games rather than Fujino's linear scene to scene progression. The lewdness gets progressively more in your face and open as the games progress and the heroines corrupt the behind the scenes aspect never goes away though blatant scenes just get added in as well. Cheat engine helps with those games as they can be pretty grindy, really good if you can get past the grind though. Rai Oh Gar and it's sequel have the best partially obstructed scenes in the mech parts.

idkmane

Jun 3, 2019
The sequal to RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel should be dropping tomorrow, in my opinion RaiOhGar is one of the must plays just due to the mech/video call parts. The rest of the game was good but not amazing but the mech parts were S tier.

The sequel looks like it is going more in depth with the mech parts given a much wider range of scenes and so far the demo has delivered exactly what I would want from it. Here is the link.

more games like these? i desperately need more ntr where the girl is exposed online with censor or is at risk of being caught like in these games with the video calls

Reactions: lolicon77

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
more games like these? i desperately need more ntr where the girl is exposed online with censor or is at risk of being caught like in these games with the video calls
For semi anonymous videos NTR Case and Fujino stuff, especially the SAO one, have a lot of that. RaiOhGar is pretty unique in the focus on live video though, some have a scene or two but it is the only one off the top of my head that specializes in it.

As for risk of being caught in general, pretty much the whole thread.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I don't know how many times this has been said, but I really wish this genre toned down the desproportional anatomy on female characters or embraced other body types.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
I Believe there is one in development with the similar idea to raiohgar and Solgante. Ah here it is . Its by the same person who did Golden Cynicism. I don't know all the details about it since its in Japanese. Again its still in development

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
I don't know how many times this has been said, but I really wish this genre toned down the desproportional anatomy on female characters or embraced other body types.
To be fair that is more of a hentai in general problem. Most of the bodytypes are the titty monster or literal actual children with very little in between. This genre doesn't really stick out to me as going outside the standard percentage of hentai bodies.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I know the thread says games , but I just wanna share this guy's twitter here:

He mostly makes koikatsu vids with hidden ntr in them. I particularly enjoyed his recent vids, the SAO ntr and the 1 hour Scars of Summer fan vid he did. He has pixiv too, but the twitter version is better because it has sounds and it's not cut out in parts.

Anyway, if someone find an artist that does this similar works, let me know.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023

He mostly makes koikatsu vids with hidden ntr in them. I particularly enjoyed his recent vids, the SAO ntr and the 1 hour Scars of Summer fan vid he did. He has pixiv too, but the twitter version is better because it has sounds and it's not cut out in parts.

I am a fan of those sort of koikatsu vids and such. Off the top of my head, i can think of YuukiS and P-san from pixiv that do similar hidden ntr animations.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I am a fan of those sort of koikatsu vids and such. Off the top of my head, i can think of YuukiS and P-san from pixiv that do similar hidden ntr animations.
Yeah...I think I've seen their works before. They only do shorts and most of the complete version are only available in their Patreon iirc.

I guess Delirium Bear is still the goat when it comes to this content imo.
He makes videos around a min or even longer. He even shares alternative angles and costumes for free.

There is another one that I also enjoy when it comes to hidden ntr (Sorry it's not a game again). I only see it from Ohentai:
(The only problem I have in Ohentai is, they tend to include repeat scenes from previous compilations)

My question now is......Any idea where the artist post their works? If they post it on twitter, share it. That would be nice.

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
You could try playing yukari indiscreet mother and the sequel indiscreet mother : yukari after story where the female protagonist is blackmailed by her son's friend and classmate into doing lewd things behind the backs of her son and her husband as the time goes by the lewd acts are escalating, with mutiple endings warning the games only contains shotacon content and is untranslated at the moment by, i think that saikey already announce that is planing to translate the first title of this two games but im not sure if the translation patch will be published free because the mamahame patch in which also was working is not published at the moment but i ignore if is because is still working in the translation or only release the patch in his patreon.

Skullcrusha

Dec 8, 2017

You have the link for the scars of summer vid?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Go to the NTR discussion thread and ask around. I forgot who it is, but someone shared it there once. It's also more than 1gb if I remember correctly.

or you can try using the Search bar in that thread and look for certain keywords that fits what youre looking for. I can do it, but I cant be bothered to search right now. Also there's a small chance that the link isnt working anymore.

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
he has a mega link to the video in this post of pixiv but he do other prologue scenes after the video, better check your self because i didn't see the video ngl.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
he has a mega link to the video in this post of pixiv but he do other prologue scenes after the video, better check your self because i didn't see the video ngl.
nah that's not it. The one Im talking about is refined with text bubbles in them, and it's the Karaoke scene from the game, but with creative freedom on the scenes.

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
nah that's not it. The one Im talking about is refined with text bubbles in them, and it's the Karaoke scene from the game, but with creative freedom on the scenes.
Oh my bad thanks for the info but i think i gonna past in this one, breaks my immersion when the netorare antagonists don't have eyes in their faces i don't know why this is so usual in the netorare genre.