Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
It depends on everyone's perspective.

Some people enjoy self-inserting as the mc ,especially if you're a masochist.There's nothing wrong with that.It's very common especially from western consumers who does cuckold.

But, MOST people does the opposite. We sometimes self-insert as the bull or another way to approach is, we view things like a fly on a wall.
Damn I miss the conversation since I just found this thread
So I actually enjoy playing as MC/The boyfriend more cause I like to try prevent the ntr from happening
and when you play as female main character/girlfriend I found it weird since it like purposely going into cheating or something (usual with female as playable character there will just be event for you to just go do it unless it combat event type)
It not like I self-insert as mc, but I just feel it better in term of story when you are in MC perspective.
My first or main playthough will trying to end a game without ntr, if ntr happened I consider punish for myself
So I really like game like Nebel Geisterjäger, Oyako Rankan or even AI-Deal Rays
Sadly it hard to recommend these to people as you mention, most people don't enjoy playing as "MC/Boyfriend"
"They want to cucked someone, but don't have courage to get cucked themselves" (Joking)
This also why I like hidden sex game as they like to make as MC point of view so that it really "hidden"
But I am a bit picky as I want game to show both point of view or at least see the full sex (SAO, Scathach I have problem with this since it just short animation sex scene and don't have female point of view to show full sex)
Anyway good list here, I found some game want to try. Thank you

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Damn I miss the conversation since I just found this thread
So I actually enjoy playing as MC/The boyfriend more cause I like to try prevent the ntr from happening
and when you play as female main character/girlfriend I found it weird since it like purposely going into cheating or something (usual with female as playable character there will just be event for you to just go do it unless it combat event type)
It not like I self-insert as mc, but I just feel it better in term of story when you are in MC perspective.
My first or main playthough will trying to end a game without ntr, if ntr happened I consider punish for myself
So I really like game like Nebel Geisterjäger, Oyako Rankan or even AI-Deal Rays
Sadly it hard to recommend these to people as you mention, most people don't enjoy playing as "MC/Boyfriend"
"They want to cucked someone, but don't have courage to get cucked themselves" (Joking)
This also why I like hidden sex game as they like to make as MC point of view so that it really "hidden"
But I am a bit picky as I want game to show both point of view or at least see the full sex (SAO, Scathach I have problem with this since it just short animation sex scene and don't have female point of view to show full sex)
Anyway good list here, I found some game want to try. Thank you
I was talking about the masochistic side of ntr when I say self-insert as the mc. And as for the female and male mc , I dont really care about it as I can adjust the way I view the game accordingly. But I understand the strong appeal of having a male mc instead of the female variation.

I also know there are people out there that play ntr with the sole purpose to try and avoid ntr. My point is, ntr can be enjoyed with different perspectives .

Lastly, if youre talking about Fujino's SAO, there is a female pov in most of the scenes but it's mostly viewed via recollection room iirc.

Reactions: lolicon77

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Since the release of Tenants of the Dead's jp cv a few days ago, I finally finished it. It's a pretty solid game for me that everyone should try if you are not aware of it. Also , I really like the design of the heroine.

Thread link : TotD

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
mayas mission

Just on version one right now but I can tell if this doesn't get dropped it is going to be one of the best ones. Video call function, so you can peek in on what is happening, honestly the best mechanic for these types of games.

Last edited:

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
mayas mission

Just on version one right now but I can tell if this doesn't get dropped it is going to be one of the best ones. Video call function, so you can peek in on what is happening, honestly the best mechanic for these types of games.
Im looking forward to this game! I enjoyed the other game they made.

Reactions: bucefala

bobthebob

Mar 4, 2017
Any games similar in artstyle to Summer Sweepers? Only ones I know of are Secrets of the Bastion and NTR:BSS

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Any games similar in artstyle to Summer Sweepers? Only ones I know of are Secrets of the Bastion and NTR:BSS
Impy has other games(you can search by creator by hitting the switch just above the search bar in latest updates) Monster Monsoon is kind of close in gameplay to the others, the others are not as good gameplay wise in my opinion.

Off the top of my head Netoria Tactics is probably the closest gameplay wise but different artstyle