• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

sanny richi

Apr 26, 2020
Отличная игра типа "Второе счастье" Продолжайте работать в том же духе Mr.VNorth

Excellent game of the type "Second Happiness" Continue to work in the same spirit of Mr.VNORTH

Last edited by a moderator:

joboo187

Jan 26, 2020
So I am stuck on watching TV with Shantrel event. Every time I end up watching TV on the floor. Is this a random trigger or am I doing something wrong?

joboo187

Jan 26, 2020
So I am stuck on watching TV with Shantrel event. Every time I end up watching TV on the floor. Is this a random trigger or am I doing something wrong?
Nevermind I figured it out 5 minutes after posting ha.

TV with Shantrel won't trigger until you complete the spying on Laura sunbathing event(Recon). You gotta hide in the bushes and take the weed at the top. Then smoke it. While she's painting you can undo her top and her bottoms. But only 1 event at a time.

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
Hello, can someone help me?
I can't start Quest 2 with Eve.
I played cards with her downstairs and upstairs in her room, already about 60 times, but nothing changes.

Big_Schwanz

Feb 18, 2019
Hello, can someone help me?
I can't start Quest 2 with Eve.
I played cards with her downstairs and upstairs in her room, already about 60 times, but nothing changes.
maybe you have to beat another quest first, check the questjournal on your smartphone.

Reactions: klon35

Shooma

Jan 8, 2021
I started the newest version [V 0.018E] and I was stuck too. The update is pretty much about Eva only.
So in the end, this is what I had to do:

- Thursdays and sundays Eva stands in front of the mirror (prolly to get ready to party)
- you click on her legs, then the MC will try to peep under her skirt
- you have to do that six times (on different days), until there is no new stuff happening
- when you play cards with her and she takes you into her room, chose "dirty panties"
- now there shoulde be the option "bottom" available
- back to when she is infront of the mirror, this time click on her skirt
- the next time there will be randomly an extra scene with an open drawer (just go in and out of room)
- when there is that extra scene, click on her skirt again
- back to playing cards and going to her room, chose "dirty panties", now there should be the "panties" option
- the correct words are: Charming, Divine, Beautiful

and thats all for Eva in this update

And yes the mechanics to trigger events are very frustrating. I had to read in this forum to get the idea about the mirror scenes. I was close to punch a hole in the wall..

I totally understand the developers don't want people to click through the update in 5 minutes and make it more "difficult" to find the triggers so it takes more time and efford to play. They put months of hard work into it. But as you repeat the scenes again and again and again hoping something new happens or you find something to click on.. you are ready for the mental hospital after an hour..

Maybe there is a better way to slow down the gameplay without driving people insane..
Other games use a point system for skills or getting love points with the girls. Or maybe a timeline. New events happening after a week or two and so on.

Last edited:

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
I started the newest version [V 0.018E] and I was stuck too. The update is pretty much about Eva only.
So in the end, this is what I had to do:

- Thursdays and sundays Eva stands in front of the mirror (prolly to get ready to party)
- you click on her legs, then the MC will try to peep under her skirt
- you have to do that six times (on different days), until there is no new stuff happening
- when you play cards with her and she takes you into her room, chose "dirty panties"
- now there shoulde be the option "bottom" available
- back to when she is infront of the mirror, this time click on her skirt
- the next time there will be randomly an extra scene with an open drawer (just go in and out of room)
- when there is that extra scene, click on her skirt again
- back to playing cards and going to her room, chose "dirty panties", now there should be the "panties" option
- the correct words are: Charming, Divine, Beautiful

and thats all for Eva in this update

And yes the mechanics to trigger events are very frustrating. I had to read in this forum to get the idea about the mirror scenes. I was close to punch a hole in the wall..

I totally understand the developers don't want people to click through the update in 5 minutes and make it more "difficult" to find the triggers so it takes more time and efford to play. They put months of hard work into it. But as you repeat the scenes again and again and again hoping something new happens or you find something to click on.. you are ready for the mental hospital after an hour..

Maybe there is a better way to slow down the gameplay without driving people insane..
Other games use a point system for skills or getting love points with the girls. Or maybe a timeline. New events happening after a week or two and so on.
Thank you very much for your help, but unfortunately I can't read out the scene with "dirty panties", just like the scene with the drawer in Ewa's room.
I've tried everything a dozen times, but to no avail.
Same as with Stella, the last task.
I have no idea what to do. I have started the game again with the same result.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
[/SPOILER]
Do you play using the mouse? I can't understand why not everyone finds "bushes". If you move the mouse between the red arrows, then the mouse gets into the bush zone.

You're probably stuck in this place too. Do you play using the mouse?
I don't get the bushes at all, and WHAT "red arrows"? The only red arrows that I get in the game is in the hints screens and they seem to just serve to go back to the Hint Menu.

I don't know why the Relationship choices even appear at the start of the game, since the Phone doesn't pay any attention to your choices at all.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
pardon my french , but how to follow this 2 bit piece of junk game , got bugged or i dont know , i can tt advance on story , from here , it is the begining scene . NOTHING TO CLICK on it only the rooms , and all are empty even the places by the pool ... NICE WORK NOOB developer , 1 hour of my time wasted ,...somebody a little help if can , View attachment 1584233
Yeah, I can't do anything in that scene either. But doesn't she LOOK great?

Big_Schwanz

Feb 18, 2019
pardon my french , but how to follow this 2 bit piece of junk game , got bugged or i dont know , i can tt advance on story , from here , it is the begining scene . NOTHING TO CLICK on it only the rooms , and all are empty even the places by the pool ... NICE WORK NOOB developer , 1 hour of my time wasted ,...somebody a little help if can , View attachment 1584233
you gotta follow the quest instruction on your phone

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes