Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I like this game a lot. Renders and story are terrific. People tend to hate sandbox games, but this is an fine example of a sandbox well done. (y) The part I found somewhat troublesome were the hidden scenes and the random events that took an indeterminate number of attempts to trigger. I haven't examined the code, but IMHO every time an event fails to trigger, the likelihood of the event happening should be increased, so that it becomes more likely to happen the next time.

All in all, a great game that made my New Years Day. :love:

Reactions: VNorth

tamert101

Dec 7, 2019
Is the game broken or something? I don't see any animations for Laura's exercise, just the text on yard background describing what is going on which I cannot see

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Is that the scene where he slips and falls on her? If so, that wasnt the event for me.

Also, does anyone know how to get the panties option when stella is on all 4s
I deleted after finishing, you select position, then butt, and I think apologize, then when she's mad and stand you grab her panties on the side. Then you'll be able to select the panties option the next time.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Models are beautiful plot its ok...but c'mon, its a clueless shit where u need to go, how to do and what to do.

And skip time is useless also. Why dont you just make scene by scene game instead to try to find out in what day in week u need to do certain things !!

Ruined game from 5 stars to 2 and half maximum 3 stars only.
Frustrating. You go in circles hoping something new will come up.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
oh thank goodness, it's not just me.:confused: this game has a Hidden agenda to fuck with our minds. rage quite because there doesn't seem to be any way to ... play. click here, there, everywhere and just piss people off. and poor dude is a wimp. oh what was i thinking downloading again. :rolleyes:
Curses for LOOKING Interesting, lost Piece of shit :mad:
i will genuinely apologize if anyone can't actually prove this is worth the time and playable.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jarul and Jeancul

Gawlron

Dec 31, 2021
I was sucked at laura quest(hidden sences) for 1hr wtf
it's just need a magic finger. LOL
Do you mean the Quest in the Hints after Finishing the Quest with her Exercise in the Early Morning?
Spying on Eva as she sunbathes.
"The wind is unlikely to lift her topic (sic) any higher.
Hey, Eva's boobs have grown a lot.
I quickly tried to think when and where I could look at her naked boobs."
Any hints for this?
Could be wrong, but i think after the "UP"-Sign there is nothing more Progress in this Event

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Who the hell is Stella?! I just went through the intro again to see if she's talked about, and not a word. I have no idea why she's in the house or what her relationship with Eva is. Is she the married person Eva had an affair with at one of her jobs?
I'm supposed to be trying to get some nail polish for her out of Eva's room (Stella and Eva's room?), but I don't even know who Stella is lol.

Gawlron

Dec 31, 2021
Who the hell is Stella?! I just went through the intro again to see if she's talked about, and not a word. I have no idea why she's in the house or what her relationship with Eva is. Is she the married person Eva had an affair with at one of her jobs?
I'm supposed to be trying to get some nail polish for her out of Eva's room (Stella and Eva's room?), but I don't even know who Stella is lol.
Yes, I think the same way otherwise it doesn't make sense to have any other explain her staying in the house too. The introduction of the characters Charlotte and Maya in was more understandable and clearer in contrast to Stella

Reactions: MythMackay

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
how to complete the scout rookie quest with Laura ?
Are you stuck in this place?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you play using the mouse? I can't understand why not everyone finds "bushes". If you move the mouse between the red arrows, then the mouse gets into the bush zone.

a save plis, I'm stuck with Laura's second mission and I can't move forward
You're probably stuck in this place too. Do you play using the mouse?
Any1 knows how to complete ROOKIE SCOUT
??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ontach and Jeancul

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
any idea how to do Insidious Prisoner quest?? Eve tells me to pull up some1 elses skirt but no idea what to do

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
any idea how to do Insidious Prisoner quest?? Eve tells me to pull up some1 elses skirt but no idea what to do
"Insidious Prisoner"
This scene is in the switch state. You clicked on the room, Eve is not ready to catch the protagonist. You left so that you could click on the room again. You clicked on the room, the scene is in a state - Eve is ready to catch the protagonist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SirAuron20

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
If there is one thing seriously wrong in this game, something that is making a lot of potential supporters drop interest it would be not accurate quest progress tracker. Regardless of translation, there are times when for example you don't know you need to open curtains before exercises to peek or stop one activity with girl (playing cards) and progress in another (checking her before the mirror). If that would be remade in something maybe not simpler but just easier to understand this game could flourish.

Reactions: hentai charley

hutz

Sep 22, 2018
Are you stuck in this place?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you play using the mouse? I can't understand why not everyone finds "bushes". If you move the mouse between the red arrows, then the mouse gets into the bush zone.

You're probably stuck in this place too. Do you play using the mouse?
it's not about the bushes but the fact that after the scene with marijuana there is no mark that I have fulfilled the point

Reactions: VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
it's not about the bushes but the fact that after the scene with marijuana there is no mark that I have fulfilled the point
When she draws and there will be a view from the back, find a hotspot on her bra or ass.
I changed the code and now without a hidden scene, the quest is not counted.
Thanks, I'll fix the code in the next version.

Reactions: ontach and ben886
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes