Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
He must have died, since if you check his feed, he hasn’t been seen on f95 for just shy of a year. 5 days from this post of mine to be exact. In an ideal world, there would be someone to pick up what he left off with a possible team. Or start from scratch with his incentive in mind, of a hero with the ability to gain other peoples abilities through sexual conduct. Perhaps one day.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
<sighs heavily> I only played this game because my #1 waifu Himiko was in it, and now, no more sex scenes with her... ever. The gods have truly abandoned me. Where is the hero to create a new MHA h-game (other than TS60 and Tuition Academia, which rocks btw)? Who will save us all now?

Reactions: Doom Marine

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Damn, I entered this thread after thinking this game was so cool and what do I find? Depressive atmosphere and a lot of people saying the dev is dead. What happened here?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn, I entered this thread after thinking this game was so cool and what do I find? Depressive atmosphere and a lot of people saying the dev is dead. What happened here?
No one knows, that's the thing.
It's been about 10 months since anyone has heard anything from them. They said it was close to done, then nothing for almost a year, even the mods left the discord.

Kei-Sama

Sep 5, 2021
I don't think he's dead. With every internet disappearance comes the theory of death. But considering he was making a game with over 30 girls at below living wage it's more likely he merely quit or moved on irl. I hope I'm right and that he's okay, but there's no way to know for sure. If you're reading this, I wish you good fortune SexForAll.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think he's dead. With every internet disappearance comes the theory of death. But considering he was making a game with over 30 girls at below living wage it's more likely he merely quit or moved on irl. I hope I'm right and that he's okay, but there's no way to know for sure. If you're reading this, I wish you good fortune SexForAll.
If that were the case, one would assume he would have finished up the last of the update that was nearly done.
Even now, he still has 147 patrons, no idea what that is in money, or what that is worth where he lives, but even if that is only $150 a month, that should be worth some effort, I would think...

So, unless he was arrested or died, it's hard to see someone dropping it when the update was that close to being done.
HSA-Progress Bars.png
^ This was July 18th, 2022. We have not heard a peep since. :cry:
He could have gotten overwhelmed with the huge cast, but it just seems like a weird way to leave it.
It's too bad, I was really looking forward to Momo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kei-Sama
Apr 22, 2019
If that were the case, one would assume he would have finished up the last of the update that was nearly done.
Even now, he still has 17 patrons, no idea what that is in money, or what that is worth where he lives, but even if that is only $150 a month, that should be worth some effort, I would think...

So, unless he was arrested or died, it's hard to see someone dropping it when the update was that close to being done.
^ This was July 18th, 2022. We have not heard a peep since. :cry:
He could have gotten overwhelmed with the huge cast, but it just seems like a weird way to leave it.
It's too bad, I was really looking forward to Momo.
The last option could also be true. Not the first dev I see with a "almost" ready update and then they disappear in the mist without saying a word. They just posted numbers, a picture and nothing more, so it's possible and F95 is full of examples.
The weirdest thing to me is how his mods and his team didn't have any direct contact with him.

Reactions: Kei-Sama

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1647645

Overview:
A strange gene without any explanation has given rise to multiple mutations in the vast majority of human beings, developing special abilities and characteristics. The world has become a society with superhumans in which, to help common welfare and preserve peace, people have appeared to use their powers to save and help others, these people are considered... Superheroes. Our protagonist must face this world, by being the son of the most powerful hero the world has seen, who disappeared without leaving a trace several years ago. Despite being his son, at the age of 18 when he must enter the Heroes Academy, he has not yet demonstrated any special skill or power, in fact, he has managed to keep secret to avoid shame for being the son of the greatest symbol of peace. However, he will discover that within himself he has an undiscovered and prominent power with which he can become a great hero, the hero who manages to avenge his father and return peace to the world.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-30
Release Date: 2022-05-10
Developer: SexForAll - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.092
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Codes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -

View attachment 833679 View attachment 833646 View attachment 833625 View attachment 1321654 View attachment 724763 View attachment 724768 View attachment 724770 View attachment 724774 View attachment 724775 View attachment 724764 View attachment 724772 View attachment 724767 View attachment 650316 View attachment 724773 View attachment 1321658 View attachment 833680 View attachment 833681 View attachment 833682 View attachment 833684 View attachment 833685
Interesting

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1647645

Overview:
A strange gene without any explanation has given rise to multiple mutations in the vast majority of human beings, developing special abilities and characteristics. The world has become a society with superhumans in which, to help common welfare and preserve peace, people have appeared to use their powers to save and help others, these people are considered... Superheroes. Our protagonist must face this world, by being the son of the most powerful hero the world has seen, who disappeared without leaving a trace several years ago. Despite being his son, at the age of 18 when he must enter the Heroes Academy, he has not yet demonstrated any special skill or power, in fact, he has managed to keep secret to avoid shame for being the son of the greatest symbol of peace. However, he will discover that within himself he has an undiscovered and prominent power with which he can become a great hero, the hero who manages to avenge his father and return peace to the world.

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Codes:
DOWNLOAD

View attachment 833679 View attachment 833646 View attachment 833625 View attachment 1321654 View attachment 724763 View attachment 724768 View attachment 724770 View attachment 724774 View attachment 724775 View attachment 724764 View attachment 724772 View attachment 724767 View attachment 650316 View attachment 724773 View attachment 1321658 View attachment 833680 View attachment 833681 View attachment 833682 View attachment 833684 View attachment 833685
the art is GOOOOOOOD

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1647645

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Codes:
DOWNLOAD

Nice art

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Because the dev seems to be dead.
if I was the god I would bring him back to life just to finish his game,

wait...! he is dead and left his unfinished game here, it means he become a vengeful spirit.!!!

( The In-Between )

The in-between is where spirits of the dead linger until their unfinished business is settled. These spirits are between worlds, not in the world of the living and not in the world of peaceful spirits.
s.png
we need to help him to pass to after life WE NEED A HERO TO FINISH THE DEV's GAME !
WE NEED HERO !

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes