Apr 22, 2019
And still patreon doesn't take a single action for investigating about what happened, actually if you enquire regards specific details they suggest to contact the dev lol! They take in any case their slice of profits every month, no matter if a dev doesn't live or stop releasing, that's what matters to them and that's why I mostly avoid that tainted site for supporting creators.
1676819018585.png

Last edited:

jak3saw

Jan 14, 2020
sigh another game with great potential that never will get finished :/ and if the rumor that the dev died that sux. but honestly is h-games cursed or does it just attract people not long for the world ? ive lost count of the amount of them have 1 foot in the grave due to life threatening illness or suicidal (if i had any tallent i guess i wouldve made a great h-game dev due to having that down xD sorry about the dark humour). ahh well rip game and perhaps the creator too :(

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It just happened so unexpectedly - no posts about declining health, no news about the postponement of the release. It just suddenly took and died, some kind of horror, it winds up sad thoughts about the meaninglessness of existence and the futility of being. :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It just happened so unexpectedly - no posts about declining health, no news about the postponement of the release. It just suddenly took and died, some kind of horror, it winds up sad thoughts about the meaninglessness of existence and the futility of being. :eek:
Last we heard, it was mostly done, there was just some of the coding left to do (40%). That was about 8 months ago. So either they died, got arrested, or some other thing that prevented sending out a message to anyone on any of the platforms we have for them.
I hope the best for them, but at this point, I would not set my expectations very high.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Seeing lots of talk saying he might be dead. It is a possibility but just as likely he decided to stop without notice.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Seeing lots of talk saying he might be dead. It is a possibility but just as likely he decided to stop without notice.
Possible, but if you are that close to the end of the update, it seems strange not to at least put that out and then quit. Waste of work otherwise.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes