Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Man, I came here in before sumer started to see how was it going, but the game is still dead. Can I assume the game has a lot of content, even if it's abandoned?
I'm asking because I want to try the game, but I don't want to lose my time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Man, I came here in before sumer started to see how was it going, but the game is still dead. Can I assume the game has a lot of content, even if it's abandoned?
I'm asking because I want to try the game, but I don't want to lose my time.
There is a lot of content, yeah, huge cast. But yeah, the game, and likely the dev, is quite dead.

Reactions: rKnight

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
There is a lot of content, yeah, huge cast. But yeah, the game, and likely the dev, is quite dead.
Well, let's do some full disclosure / due diligence here. Which girl are you playing for (and don't lie, we all play games like this for our waifus)? I came (heh heh) for Himiko Toga, got all of two h-scenes (admittedly sweet ones), and that's all she wrote. If you're here for Tsui or Ururaka or Phoenix, yeah, you'll be in hog heaven.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, let's do some full disclosure / due diligence here. Which girl are you playing for (and don't lie, we all play games like this for our waifus)? I came (heh heh) for Himiko Toga, got all of two h-scenes (admittedly sweet ones), and that's all she wrote. If you're here for Tsui or Ururaka or Phoenix, yeah, you'll be in hog heaven.
Mostly, it was the theme, and the "x-ray vision", but if I had to pick someone, I guess Froppy and Phoenix.

Reactions: rKnight

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Last version of this game I played things were just getting started with the sister before the end of that version. Did the dev take them further before abandoning the game?

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes