HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
What really caught my attention in the second image is that how strangly bent the Mother’s index finger is.... ‍♂
With this mother that's probably your forehead she's pressing into while berating you.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Bugs and comments:

Sometimes rooting thru "Mom's" panty drawer it says "Sister's panty drawer"

If you buy the Gym pass from Chad it doesn't go into inventory, so you can't go to Gym.

Takes like 20 min to get to D&PI and then another 20 just to step up and talk to the Sec ("Missy"?). Anyway, had a problem where I had to shave before work, and it took 40 minutes to get there and then to talk to the Sec. Weird time dynamic.

Otherwise, interesting game, looking forward to future content.

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
With this mother that's probably your forehead she's pressing into while berating you.
Assuming she’s pressing on the forehead with our first-person view, you wont be able to see clearly how her finger is extremely bent. Unless she is pressing on our nose >.< lol but I seriously doubt that either way.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
the doors are always locked. can't get the panties from the sisters room
There's a key to girls room in the Mother's room. After you've cleaned dishes often enough she'll ask if you're willing to clean her room (basically make her bed for an additional $5 off rent). While in her room cleaning, search in her panty drawer and closet. She'll tell you not to search her stuff . . . but . . . additional scene if she catches you snooping, a key to girls room if you do search her room.

how to steal the panties? and from where?
You have to steal Lola's soiled panties in the laundry basket. They can't be in the room, so you do need the key to the girl's room.

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
stuck after wearing first wearing the panties. old guide says to play truth or dare and get kicked out but that's not happening. The sister on the right does nothing when clicked

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
stuck after wearing first wearing the panties. old guide says to play truth or dare and get kicked out but that's not happening. The sister on the right does nothing when clicked
I think you get the sister consistent with your submissive or dominant behavior. If you go sub, you get Lola, if you go Dom you get the other sister. You won't get both, because the sister you are interacting with will try to reinforce your submissive or dominant behavior. I think you can become more dominant through the construction job, but it is likely that more content has been written for the sub path.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes