Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [Season 1 & 2] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Season 1): - - ANDROID by cebs
Download (Season 2 v0.15): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thank you joker but the mixdrop version has maalware injected by their site not your upload

Jan 24, 2022
Devs got a good game going here and I hope he keeps it up. The game lets the vanilla beans play it their way and those of us that like a much wilder side go there and not have to deal with endless "I don't like this" and "I don't want to see that". Hoping the anal tag comes into play soon as the game is ripe for some DP and gangbang action along with some serious sharing is caring. Looking forward to the coming updates.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Another great update. Ngl, my fav route is the incest+lesbian route. Just some great times with Mothers and Daughters. We need more games that have a mother as the mc seducing her children. There is another game like this, but the mom and daughter are already in a relationship before the games starts. I like that Amber and Chloe fall for each other during the game not before it.

View attachment 3566379 View attachment 3566380
damn i almost nuted just by knowing how awesome this update is going to be
:BootyTime:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback - it's always appreciated.

A couple things:
-Discord link fixed
-Yes, the game is 60% lesbian and 40% straight. I would say that percentage will likely remain for a little while, but I don't want to guarantee anything. That being said, I have some very naughty straight fun coming soon. This chapter and the next take place at the cabin, so it will for sure be more lesbian focused - that being said, I don't want to have a chapter release that has no content for one or the other. :)
-I do plan to release a re-mastered version of season 1, that will updated all or most of the sub-par renders from my early days :) I hope to release that within the next 8 weeks.
-I try to be most consistent dev I can be (17 releases in 17 months) and even though 100% of the content might not be to your preferences, I try my best to always make all paths/content optional. Please consider joining my or , where I will post impactful polls and other "extra" content - like some sexy renders :)
-Lastly 25% of the next chapter is written and I will be rendering next season starting tomorrow :)

-Later

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the dev need to create a manual-start for s2. I do not want to redownload s1 just for the damn save.

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes