jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah i do but I am letting him know
Joker gets maybe a several post a day about Mixdrop every time someone try's to download one of his Multi Mods for any game he makes them for (but for some reason Mixdrop and Chrome don't get along sometimes Windows and Mixdrop too).

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [Season 1 & 2] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download (Season 1): - - ANDROID by cebs
Download (Season 2 v0.15): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi, the android link is dead now. If I download the android version from the post which combines S1 and S2, can I still use your mod? If so, do I only need to put the S2 mod into the folder or both of them?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
if I download the android version with S1&S2 combined, does this mod still work?
In the android port must be the mod but the problem is that both seasons have different replay mods.That means that only for one season you will then have replay scenes

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Joker gets maybe a several post a day about Mixdrop every time someone try's to download one of his Multi Mods for any game he makes them for (but for some reason Mixdrop and Chrome don't get along sometimes Windows and Mixdrop too).
Good points I have been in network security since pre internet when we were called sysops. Mixdrop sadly is almost made for injectors it is so badly written. It is nothing to do with Joker obviously his mods are class and free of malware

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
Nov 26, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Her Desire S2 v0.14
with JokerLeader Multi Mod
and
gigan Replay Mod

Download

Pixeldrain

========================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Her Desire S1 v0.11
with JokerLeader Multi Mod
and
gigan Replay Mod

Download
Pixeldrain

cebs Hi there, could you update this please?

Reactions: Zanax

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
And for those complaining about too much lesbian content, who hates lesbians? Also, we have enough going with all other male characters that we will get some amazing sharing scenes. I personally can't wait for a Brody and Chloe scene. Be patient people.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why the hell he use it then? If I was getting spammed with multiple posts daily because of the file host I used, I'd change to another one.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Why the hell he use it then? If I was getting spammed with multiple posts daily because of the file host I used, I'd change to another one.
That's a good question. But if I had to guess it's just Chrome not working with MixDrop because I get the same thing when I use Mega with Chrome but when I use another browser they both work fine.

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
We are moving up another level with this new chapter. Good job.

I'm not a fan of lesbian scenes but the one offered here with Amber and Vera is really exciting... I loved it...

The new character "Ben" opens up new possibilities for Amber. Exploring one's sexuality with these teens promises great scenes to come.

I also hope to see the storyline evolve with “Davis” and also with “Dale”….

You offer us a very high quality game with scenarios for everyone. I chose all the modes offered (except the "pee" scenarios, not really my thing) and I can thus enjoy each chapter in its entirety.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
so much lesbos content, its not interesting
Spoken like someone that only looked at the scenes...there's actually more for straight content then lesbian as I was one that looked at the scenes and mentioned actual length of scenes is more directed to the MC being cheating hotwife with dudes instead of the lesbian route in terms of frames etc.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback - it's always appreciated.

A couple things:
-Discord link fixed
-Yes, the game is 60% lesbian and 40% straight. I would say that percentage will likely remain for a little while, but I don't want to guarantee anything. That being said, I have some very naughty straight fun coming soon. This chapter and the next take place at the cabin, so it will for sure be more lesbian focused - that being said, I don't want to have a chapter release that has no content for one or the other. :)
-I do plan to release a re-mastered version of season 1, that will updated all or most of the sub-par renders from my early days :) I hope to release that within the next 8 weeks.
-I try to be most consistent dev I can be (17 releases in 17 months) and even though 100% of the content might not be to your preferences, I try my best to always make all paths/content optional. Please consider joining my or , where I will post impactful polls and other "extra" content - like some sexy renders :)
-Lastly 25% of the next chapter is written and I will be rendering next season starting tomorrow :)

-Later
I'm still patiently waiting for the foot fetish to get incorporated as there's been what I feel at least 4 opportunities in the lesbian encounters where it was possible to be involved...either way good job on the game so far.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes