ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Another great update. Ngl, my fav route is the incest+lesbian route. Just some great times with Mothers and Daughters. We need more games that have a mother as the mc seducing her children. There is another game like this, but the mom and daughter are already in a relationship before the games starts. I like that Amber and Chloe fall for each other during the game not before it.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 222110.png Screenshot 2024-04-22 222359.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So us straight guys that love to watch two hot women go at it, are not normal? :LOL: For me, if you don't like lesbians and you're a straight guy? That's not normal. :LOL: But that's me, it's been one of my biggest kinks for ever and I'm not a young kid. ;)
First mag I ever got my hands on introduced me to the wonders of ladies in lust. Never looked back.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Love this one. Lots of control over a gorgeous female MC's activities. It's one of very few VN's/games I wish I could actually jump into and join in the fun!

Minor issue...
Capture.jpg
;)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
If you're expecting straight content, then don't, dev has already said that his game is mainly focused on lesbian content, sadadly
It's like they don't realize this is a lesbian game with dashes of straight content. I mostly just play incest (both kids kuz the son is kinda cute and I like to play dommy mommy) with main lesbian.

I have a slut path where I fuck everyone, but I don't really care for it and it's kinda just cucking the husband with his boss and bff.

Which makes you question, do they just want to see more cucking content? lmao!

There are very few Fem-MC games where you get to play a mom fucking her kids. I hate Fem-MC games where she just gets fucked by every ugly/old guy with a pulse kuz she's too naive and stupid to think for herself. I'm very happy Amber has a brain and can decide who and how she wants to fuck. Need more games like this!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Great update, thanks. I love this game, especially Amber's character is what makes it different from other games. You look at his face and there is almost always a mischievous smile that makes him irresistible. Yes, I know that this game mainly focuses on the lesbian route, but I still feel that maybe many people would like it more if there was equal "quality" content for Parker and Chloe... Maybe it's just my opinion, but Amber is already there maybe she'll give Parker the maximum pleasure Chloe already got... If this "motherly love" stays this intense, maybe we'll end up with a threesome... Mother and her two children together, hmmmm... Good luck to the developer and peace to all...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who said this game is considered a lezi Game???,this is the first that I Heard.
Hyperbole on my part but from what the dev has said, so far it's 60% lesbian and 40% straight.

It seems next chapter will have more straight content but it's still going to have quite a lot of lesbian content.

My point is it's never going to just focus on straight stuff.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes