Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
Alright, so I just got done testing. There are good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad news.

First off the bio mods did not work. Tried both and have no idea what is going wrong. It shows up in the clinic, I bought them, turned them on, and using a save where hazumi is 1 day away from labor, she keeps going into labor with the option to extend her pregnancy on and yet she goes into labor every time. I have no clue what the issue is. I tried seeing if any mod files were conflicting with something that has the same name which namelessdev's birth delayer (which doesn't work for delaying birth either) is a match but even without it, I could not get it to work. I searched every mod folder and nothing. Ran out of ideas on how to proceed.

But the good news is the new mobile alternate images works. The stand folder was the one that the game pulls from on mobile and once the default imgs were replaced, the new images were working ingame. All of them worked, but bear in mind that mods that add clothing or modify clothing have clipping issues mostly outside of the image since default hazumi is wider? bigger? compared to your realistic hazumi. I guess any mod that used default hazumi's imgs in some way will be affected by your mod but that falls on them to update them with your mod in mind. But all in all it works like a charm so there is at least one victory. Good work my dude.
The mod works on my end so the only thing I can think of is loading an older save. It might be an issue of having already gotten to the third trimester before the mods installation so it might not be kicking in properly. If that doesn't work you might need to get pregnant while the mod is installed and if that doesn't work I'm not too sure why its not working.

I am planning on making a compatibility patch when I release the mod I'm working on. Basically all I need to do is readjust the positioning of those images in relation to my mine, which I can very easily do in photoshop without too much hassle.

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
The mod works on my end so the only thing I can think of is loading an older save. It might be an issue of having already gotten to the third trimester before the mods installation so it might not be kicking in properly. If that doesn't work you might need to get pregnant while the mod is installed and if that doesn't work I'm not too sure why its not working.

I am planning on making a compatibility patch when I release the mod I'm working on. Basically all I need to do is readjust the positioning of those images in relation to my mine, which I can very easily do in photoshop without too much hassle.
I can give it another go and try out those ideas. Before I even started the pregnancy I was earning all the bio mods that peaked my fancy like a collector. So my current save should have no problems. I'll try those out tonight and report in tomorrow.

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021

Tried your suggestions nothing. I tried going through 5 pregnancies and nothing changed. Both single and multiples. Once they got near the due date or on the due date, birth the next day. This was on a older save. I had the bio mods turned on before the first and left it on till the 5th. Nothing changed. And going over the other bio mods, they aren't working either. I thought they were but I think it was just coincidence. Tested the fertilization, implantation and lactation and zilch. Not sure what else to try. I know like you said its not your expertise but thanks for your help. At least the alternate pictures can work for mobile.

Cr729li

Oct 1, 2022
The Mobile port so far isn't that bad.
Even though I can somewhat understand what's being said, I'm getting thrown off with all the Kanji that look the same. Although there's not as much カタカナ ingame as I was expecting. Still somewhat readable. So far the game is playable. I probably should use this game as Reading practice.
I question why there isn't a Kanji input if you wanted to type your Kanji name(魔王ゆみす rather than まおうゆみす). Hiragana takes up alot of space for names sadly.
How do I download on mobile

bobtedron

Sep 2, 2023
Really confused about all this modding stuff. Is there just a straightforward link to the game and mods with the most game stability? Seems like there's quite a bit of bugs with the clashing mods.

jid23

Nov 7, 2023

This is my updated hazumi modded game. Its only missing the jukebox from nameless dev and one preggolover mod. Should be fully modded minus two or three mods.
can you reup it it dosent appear on gofile

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes