shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Sorry will reupload in a few hours. Getting off from work soon. It seems mega butchered my files gonna try again
edit: uploading on gofile, will update my original link after its done
edit 2: hopefully this is good i tested it and everything just remove the save files
Bro is there a chance for gofile re-upload? Link is down on my end

I'd appreciate a lot!

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for letting me know

Btw do you happen to know which mods might cause conflicts? I'm running v1.11.0 + latest version of mods hosted on Mega by some guy in this thread, keeps getting errors, on JoiPlay at least
That “Guy hosting on Mega” is probably me.
sorry can’t help with JoiPlay. i don’t use it.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020

Btw do you happen to know which mods might cause conflicts? I'm running v1.11.0 + latest version of mods hosted on Mega by some guy in this thread, keeps getting errors, on JoiPlay at least
Tried 's mods on Ricordo's compilation in the latest version. The smartphone background(Game menu) doesn't show and Hazumi's body doesn't show(Only head) during sex. On the flip side at least it runs now so that's some progress, the whole game used to be invisible with Nameless dev's AIO mod.
MV games have been sensitive with Joiplay since its inception so we'll just have to wait for Joiplay's development to progress further.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Tried 's mods on Ricordo's compilation in the latest version. The smartphone background(Game menu) doesn't show and Hazumi's body doesn't show(Only head) during sex. On the flip side at least it runs now so that's some progress, the whole game used to be invisible with Nameless dev's AIO mod.
MV games have been sensitive with Joiplay since its inception so we'll just have to wait for Joiplay's development to progress further.
I haven't tried it but with the other fully modded version, it only worked on Maldives, doesn't anymore for some reason, but I just had to take the pictures and manually relocate them to the proper folders so that it wasn't broken. You may need to do just that and get everything sorted out?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Can anyone help sharing the latest "fully modded" game for PC version? The modded version on the op is outdated afaik. Just asking, I hope its okay and not rude/lazy.

This game is cool, but the thing with mods are that they are a pain to get all working without major crashs and whatnot.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I haven't tried it but with the other fully modded version, it only worked on Maldives, doesn't anymore for some reason, but I just had to take the pictures and manually relocate them to the proper folders so that it wasn't broken. You may need to do just that and get everything sorted out?
I managed to dig up a patch made by a mod in the official JoiPlay Discord, everything in that version seems to work thanks to it, although you gotta use a fresh save. Replace the attached file in /www/mods/JS_MODs_files/

Can anyone help sharing the latest "fully modded" game for PC version? The modded version on the op is outdated afaik. Just asking, I hope its okay and not rude/lazy.

This game is cool, but the thing with mods are that they are a pain to get all working without major crashs and whatnot.
This should be the latest (not fully modded but still has a decent amount of stuff version)
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-11-mihiraghi.33392/post-12225079

Last edited:

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
Unfortunately I don't think I can help you in that department. I have no idea how to ensure mobile compatibility. I primarily mod through RPG Maker MV since that was what the game was built in, and I have no knowledge of javascript. The only javascript in my mods is cannibalised from NamelessDev for use as the belly size portion of my mod.
I see. So it should work then if thats the case. Just to give you an idea, I'll explain what I mean. This is on moldives which works for me on my tablet.

Starting with the first mod that sorta works is your alternate belly mod. I've tried it and it doesn't work as intended. I can sorta guess why since the game on mobile has a certain folder it prefers where the pictures are used overall. Basically the problem is the game on mobile refuses to use the main folder where all the default imgs and folders the game uses for everything. So for the default game I had errors popping up saying I was missing so and so img in a folder. So all I did was copied what it asked me in the error messages and added it to the folder it wanted and eventually it ran fine with all the scenes and mods working. Now where your mod comes in it doesn't seem to be replacing the imgs of default hazumi with your modified version. No matter how many times I've tried it didn't work. But when I meant sorta working, I replaced the default hazumi body with yours and it works. Except that hazumi has a empty face with just the eyeballs, mouth, ears etc floating. Basically if you open your version of hazumi body imgs in a photo app, what you see is what you would see ingame. The base game hazumi imgs has some hair and the face which works for me but yours doesn't so it just adds the facial parts in a headless body, lol.

And the second mod I used was your bio mod. Again it sorta works but it again doesn't. I've tried it on a save that I made with hazumi one day away from going into labor. So to start off, I can buy your bio mods ingame, I can turn them on and I can use a few. The lactation rate up works and the fertilization and others work except for the longer pregnancy one. I've tried many many times and it won't work. As I have the save 1 day from labor, every time I progress into the next day she goes into labor with this mod on. No idea how or why. I can buy it, turn it on but the effects don't seem to work. Its pretty weird. With regards to namelessdevs verison its the same thing. It didn't work for me. Again not sure why but both don't work. The work around to see hazumi overdue was a mod I found in a folder called never ending pregnancy. It worked 100% but I kinda wanted your version to work since I put time into collecting the milk. For now I just use that.

I haven't tried contractions yet but these are the two I tried. Just wanted to give my two cents. They are great ideas and mods so I'm hoping maybe someday they could work.

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021
I see. So it should work then if thats the case. Just to give you an idea, I'll explain what I mean. This is on moldives which works for me on my tablet.

Starting with the first mod that sorta works is your alternate belly mod. I've tried it and it doesn't work as intended. I can sorta guess why since the game on mobile has a certain folder it prefers where the pictures are used overall. Basically the problem is the game on mobile refuses to use the main folder where all the default imgs and folders the game uses for everything. So for the default game I had errors popping up saying I was missing so and so img in a folder. So all I did was copied what it asked me in the error messages and added it to the folder it wanted and eventually it ran fine with all the scenes and mods working. Now where your mod comes in it doesn't seem to be replacing the imgs of default hazumi with your modified version. No matter how many times I've tried it didn't work. But when I meant sorta working, I replaced the default hazumi body with yours and it works. Except that hazumi has a empty face with just the eyeballs, mouth, ears etc floating. Basically if you open your version of hazumi body imgs in a photo app, what you see is what you would see ingame. The base game hazumi imgs has some hair and the face which works for me but yours doesn't so it just adds the facial parts in a headless body, lol.

And the second mod I used was your bio mod. Again it sorta works but it again doesn't. I've tried it on a save that I made with hazumi one day away from going into labor. So to start off, I can buy your bio mods ingame, I can turn them on and I can use a few. The lactation rate up works and the fertilization and others work except for the longer pregnancy one. I've tried many many times and it won't work. As I have the save 1 day from labor, every time I progress into the next day she goes into labor with this mod on. No idea how or why. I can buy it, turn it on but the effects don't seem to work. Its pretty weird. With regards to namelessdevs verison its the same thing. It didn't work for me. Again not sure why but both don't work. The work around to see hazumi overdue was a mod I found in a folder called never ending pregnancy. It worked 100% but I kinda wanted your version to work since I put time into collecting the milk. For now I just use that.

I haven't tried contractions yet but these are the two I tried. Just wanted to give my two cents. They are great ideas and mods so I'm hoping maybe someday they could work.
Thanks for explaining. I believe I know why the images aren't working. On the PC version the game pulls the standing CG from PPLSS/www/img/pictures/stand while from what you've told me it appears to pull the files from PPLSS/www/img/pictures for the mobile version. The head is a seperate image that gets layered over the body on PC, I have no idea why there is two versions but if I'm correct than the other set might exist just for mobile. I have attached them below so you can see what I'm talking about and tell me if I'm on the right track. The first image is from 'pictures' while the second is my altered one from 'stand'. If that is the case I can fix it pretty easily.

In regards to your second problem, what mods are you running? Basically in RPG Maker if there are two mods trying to change the same event than whichever is high in the load order replaces the other. The only way around it is javascript which I metioned I'm no good with. The default mod changes the chance of birth to 30% if I remember rightly and the super one changes it to 10%. I need to update both Birth Delayer and Contractions because I have noticed they are conflicting with eath other. I should be able to fix and update them soon and I have been scraping the 30% and just going with the 10%, maybeeven change the super variant to something like 1% so you basically have to go to the clinc or have unprotected sex to trigger birth instead.

Again, thank you for your indepth reply. This kind of back and forth is probably the only way I'll be able to make these mods work with mobile, outside of issues with the softwares compatability of course.
stand_shirt_1.png shirt_1.png

Reactions: Fiamos
May 10, 2023
Not at the moment. When I have finished I will look into compatibility with those other mods but there is a chance I won't be able to make them work. The easiest way would be to rebuild it but that is a bit problematic. A number of Nameless's mods are paid mods and I don't want to basically re-release their content for free, and essentially pirate and undercut them. At the end of the day they are trying to make some money off of what they are doing in their free time and I don't feel comfortable having a negative impact on that.
Could you just offer a patch for the mod with an updated positioning of the tattoos and piercings? That way people still have to buy it from Namelessdev originally.

Also, wish that you could do the same updated bellies for the Nami mod, your CGs are great and she is pretty hot as well but her bellies are a little off.

1700617402101.png

Dragon_22878

Mar 18, 2022
Could you just offer a patch for the mod with an updated positioning of the tattoos and piercings? That way people still have to buy it from Namelessdev originally.

Also, wish that you could do the same updated bellies for the Nami mod, your CGs are great and she is pretty hot as well but her bellies are a little off.

View attachment 3107296
Could you share your entire folder with the game, please?

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
Thanks for explaining. I believe I know why the images aren't working. On the PC version the game pulls the standing CG from PPLSS/www/img/pictures/stand while from what you've told me it appears to pull the files from PPLSS/www/img/pictures for the mobile version. The head is a seperate image that gets layered over the body on PC, I have no idea why there is two versions but if I'm correct than the other set might exist just for mobile. I have attached them below so you can see what I'm talking about and tell me if I'm on the right track. The first image is from 'pictures' while the second is my altered one from 'stand'. If that is the case I can fix it pretty easily.

In regards to your second problem, what mods are you running? Basically in RPG Maker if there are two mods trying to change the same event than whichever is high in the load order replaces the other. The only way around it is javascript which I metioned I'm no good with. The default mod changes the chance of birth to 30% if I remember rightly and the super one changes it to 10%. I need to update both Birth Delayer and Contractions because I have noticed they are conflicting with eath other. I should be able to fix and update them soon and I have been scraping the 30% and just going with the 10%, maybeeven change the super variant to something like 1% so you basically have to go to the clinc or have unprotected sex to trigger birth instead.

Again, thank you for your indepth reply. This kind of back and forth is probably the only way I'll be able to make these mods work with mobile, outside of issues with the softwares compatability of course.
View attachment 3104900 View attachment 3104902
Thats exactly right on target with the examples you showed me, as you see thats what the game would load and layer the eyes and other features on top of the headless body. Sorry tho for the extra work, I didn't know if I should bring that up since that means modifying lots of imgs from what you already done. Thanks for that. I think you are right on with the folders but reverse the order. The mobile grabs from the stand folder and the regular pc grabs from the pictures folder. Pretty strange. Either way just incase I can test to see and report back my findings once the pictures are updated and see which folder its drawing from but I feel like the stand folder was where the missing img error directed me. I just feel bad making you work more you know.

I just run the super bio mods version. That's all I have. I read about this from earlier namelessdev bug reports but I don't have anything that conflicts with it as far as I'm aware. I'll try and remove the namelessdev contractions preventor and try just this since it does seem to have the same events. I'll see what I can find.

No worries dude, thanks for the reply. I've done bug reporting for mods before so I kinda have an idea on how to bring these issues to light. But thanks again for the reply, with regards to the second issue I'll try to test and see if it works. I have a few ideas but we shall see. I'll try to get in touch after I've tried out somethings. Thanks again for the help.

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021

View attachment 3107296
Updating the positioning is the easy part. The problem is for them to register in-game there is a lot of prefixes and other pieces of code Nameless has scattered through all their appearance changing mods so they can all talk to each. The hard part is implanting those lines of code without breaking my own. It's difficult to example but should hopefully be doable.

As for the Nami Mod, the creator is more than welcome to adapt my belly images for use in their mod as long as they credit me and aren't making money off of my work. I have my plate full with expanding my current range of CGs and mods so I don't plan on altering someone elses CGs on top of that.

Thats exactly right on target with the examples you showed me, as you see thats what the game would load and layer the eyes and other features on top of the headless body. Sorry tho for the extra work, I didn't know if I should bring that up since that means modifying lots of imgs from what you already done. Thanks for that. I think you are right on with the folders but reverse the order. The mobile grabs from the stand folder and the regular pc grabs from the pictures folder. Pretty strange. Either way just incase I can test to see and report back my findings once the pictures are updated and see which folder its drawing from but I feel like the stand folder was where the missing img error directed me. I just feel bad making you work more you know.

I just run the super bio mods version. That's all I have. I read about this from earlier namelessdev bug reports but I don't have anything that conflicts with it as far as I'm aware. I'll try and remove the namelessdev contractions preventor and try just this since it does seem to have the same events. I'll see what I can find.

No worries dude, thanks for the reply. I've done bug reporting for mods before so I kinda have an idea on how to bring these issues to light. But thanks again for the reply, with regards to the second issue I'll try to test and see if it works. I have a few ideas but we shall see. I'll try to get in touch after I've tried out somethings. Thanks again for the help.
Interesting, if you are correct than the mobile version reverses which images are in the 'stand' and 'pictures' folders becuase its definitely in the 'stand' on PC. It should hopefully be as easy as copying and pasting Hazumi's head on the images I've already done rather than having to draw it from scratch, I did that with the shoes since you never see them on PC so the effort of redrawing them didn't seem worth it.

I don't see any overlap between the two mods at face value so it might be a fault with my mod. I have been flat out recently but I should be updating the bio mods and contraction mod in the next day or two if nothing else pops up.

Sounds good, maybe hold off until the update is out and then try. Hopefully that should fix your issue.

Monolit0vets

Feb 18, 2022
Guys, is it worth buying the game on Steam, is it easy to install mods on it, or is it easier to stay on the pirat version?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Guys, is it worth buying the game on Steam, is it easy to install mods on it, or is it easier to stay on the pirat version?
Same, since you'll have to manually setup the mods on both.
Might be better to consider steam because the game files will always be readily available if you feel managing 7z files a hassle.

Papanurgling

Oct 10, 2021

Alright, I have updated the mods and images so let me know if they are working as intended now.

Yellowsub17

Aug 26, 2021
Alright, I have updated the mods and images so let me know if they are working as intended now.
Alright, so I just got done testing. There are good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad news.

First off the bio mods did not work. Tried both and have no idea what is going wrong. It shows up in the clinic, I bought them, turned them on, and using a save where hazumi is 1 day away from labor, she keeps going into labor with the option to extend her pregnancy on and yet she goes into labor every time. I have no clue what the issue is. I tried seeing if any mod files were conflicting with something that has the same name which namelessdev's birth delayer (which doesn't work for delaying birth either) is a match but even without it, I could not get it to work. I searched every mod folder and nothing. Ran out of ideas on how to proceed.

But the good news is the new mobile alternate images works. The stand folder was the one that the game pulls from on mobile and once the default imgs were replaced, the new images were working ingame. All of them worked, but bear in mind that mods that add clothing or modify clothing have clipping issues mostly outside of the image since default hazumi is wider? bigger? compared to your realistic hazumi. I guess any mod that used default hazumi's imgs in some way will be affected by your mod but that falls on them to update them with your mod in mind. But all in all it works like a charm so there is at least one victory. Good work my dude.

LYNX21

Apr 1, 2023

Well done try use mod one by one and try it first I use ahego mod first work fine then you can add another mod and try it remember other mod need pictures from aio mod first

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes