GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Come on guys/gals how hard can a complete modpack be?
It is boring to the max requiring multiple complete playthroughs for compatibility testing and requires the person attempting it spend real money to be sure they have up to date copies of the paid mods.

Jul 20, 2023
Hey, just wanted to know where you were at with the descensoring?

Also, I think I've a weird bug : everytime I try to have sex, the partner only wants to talk. It's really annoying XD
If anyone got an idea 'bout what could be borked with the game?

Problem solved itself. Wtf
Sorry about the lack of updates, collage is a bitch. It's about 90% done, though most of that 10% is just from loli Hazumi... ;-;
I have a short list of tweaks to make before I upload the full decensor, should be done by the end of the week (no promises tho :p).

Reactions: DernKala and Wlms

adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
does anyone know how many pregnancies or babe are needed in order to unlock the sex shop mod?
ok, so i was the one that commisioned the mod, if my memory doesnt fail, you need to birth at least 5 or more times to be able to unlock the event for the sex shop, go to the slums and clock on the couple fucking on the drug addicts section of the slums, you should find a paper with the location of the sexshop, and that should be all, the mod is pretty new, but im expecting to add more content with Nam's help

Reactions: hi5kba

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
hold up, does gumroad makes you pay the mod again so it can be updated?
I think if you bought each once you could update them all for free but this is a community of people who don't buy things so essentially no one person has plaid for all of them.

We have repeatedly had people claim to have all the newest files when what they have is the same leaks we already tried years ago and if it didn't work then it isn't going to work now trying the same thing.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
ok, so i was the one that commisioned the mod, if my memory doesnt fail, you need to birth at least 5 or more times to be able to unlock the event for the sex shop, go to the slums and clock on the couple fucking on the drug addicts section of the slums, you should find a paper with the location of the sexshop, and that should be all, the mod is pretty new, but im expecting to add more content with Nam's help
Thanks will try it out

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I think if you bought each once you could update them all for free but this is a community of people who don't buy things so essentially no one person has plaid for all of them.

We have repeatedly had people claim to have all the newest files when what they have is the same leaks we already tried years ago and if it didn't work then it isn't going to work now trying the same thing.
Hey everyone.
Here are the last two paid mods from nameless. Enjoy
I'll try to share the updates as soon as they'll be released for those two.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
So i just went over a deep dive of the mods available for downloads, and the namelessdev collection is almost complete.
hi5kba is pretty up to date, the only things missing are .

Wlms has provided both the and the mods and has updated it to the latest version

if hi5kba or anybody else could provide the latest version of the we could have the FINALLY complete namelessdev mod collection.
(or at least until he updates or uploads a new mod again and it will spiral into confusion again)

Update: again if anybody can update the mod for the latest version it would be appreciated.
Update 2: All mods are up to date as of right now

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes