Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I can see a flaw with the way the game plays, not being able to customize your starting fem despite playing on freeroam mode will probably turn off alot of players to the game, nobody really wants to grind through fetishes they don't really like to try to unlock something they do, or at least most people if all the people on f95 who ask for saves/gallery mode etc indicates anything.

I'd put in a jack of all trades fem you can get at the very start, making up for what they lack in depth for their invocation with a wide variety of singular activities they can do with you, that way you can give the starting player a little incentive to continue playing.

Last edited:

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
how do you get the high school bimbo off birth control?
Pregnancy and getting character off the pill unlocks at a higher unlock level, 30+, keep playing and soon you will be able to have as much kids with bimbo as you want. ;-)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Last edited:

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Soooo... What is this error? It just keeps randomly appearing and ruin my progress, as there are no autosaves.
"Failed to load
img/pictures/Sys_Hub-GM0.png"
Should I just rename some other picture into this one, so it won't stop game?
Hi Misalton,

thank you very much for reporting the bug. Please for now create an empty .png file with this name and put it in the pictures folder. I will look into the issue and fix it with a patch. RPG Maker could crash if it doesn't find this file even though the game is not actually using it. Starting a new Game might also help, I did not encounter this bug during my tests so it might be saves related.

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: Misalton

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I can see a flaw with the way the game plays, not being able to customize your starting fem despite playing on freeroam mode will probably turn off alot of players to the game, nobody really wants to grind through fetishes they don't really like to try to unlock something they do, or at least most people if all the people on f95 who ask for saves/gallery mode etc indicates anything.

I'd put in a jack of all trades fem you can get at the very start, making up for what they lack in depth for their invocation with a wide variety of singular activities they can do with you, that way you can give the starting player a little incentive to continue playing.
Hi Evrueliu,

thank you for playing the Game. I am not sure I understand the problem. The freeroam mode automatically unlocks all cards so you can select what fem you want to play right from the start. No need to play through character that you don't like. ;-) If you switched to Freeroam game mode but all your cards are still locked that would have to be some kind of a bug. Please try starting a new game, this problem might be saves related.

Cheers!

Nov 1, 2018
Pregnancy and getting character off the pill unlocks at a higher unlock level, 30+, keep playing and soon you will be able to have as much kids with bimbo as you want. ;-)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm
ah, ok, now how long until it's not a "safe day", been waiting a while but nothing.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
anyone a save
No need, when you download the Game there is a secret code in the folder that you can use in the Player Section to unlock cheats. One of those cheats is "MAX progress on all", this will instantly unlock everything the game has to offer. :)
Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: mneysexdrgs

mneysexdrgs

Dec 3, 2020
No need, when you download the Game there is a secret code in the folder that you can use in the Player Section to unlock cheats. One of those cheats is "MAX progress on all", this will instantly unlock everything the game has to offer. :)
Cheers,
Mr. Palm
Where can we find it?

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
I really quite like the concept. The execution is a bit weird, being an RPGM game and all. Weird platform to pick for a game like this.

I'm looking forward to more content eventually. Is there gonna be a way to impreg all chars eventually? Kara for example says "Incompatible" but will there be some kind of workaround for her and Anabelle?

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I really quite like the concept. The execution is a bit weird, being an RPGM game and all. Weird platform to pick for a game like this.

I'm looking forward to more content eventually. Is there gonna be a way to impreg all chars eventually? Kara for example says "Incompatible" but will there be some kind of workaround for her and Anabelle?
Hi,

yes there will be a workaround and eventually all characters will support pregnancy. Next update V0.4 will focus on Kara and her pregnancy for example.

Regarding RPG Maker, funny story actually, I didn't think it would allow me make a game lile this but when I kind of quickly realized that it can be done I just went with it, since I have most experiences with RPG Maker.

However for next game project way down the line I would like to switch into something modern. Renpy/Unity/Unreal etc.

Cheers for playing the game!
Mr.Palm

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
Hi Pink Palm. Nice update.
I like the new "internal view". Would be nice if the this changed depending on the level of "usage" - as in there are stages to the level of "filling" so to speak.
I know you've said previously that animation is not possible with RPGM. which is a shame. Maybe more images per scene to create the illusion of animation. Maybe some interactivity in scenes? - Removing clothes/ adjusted positions etc... within the scene rather than tying this to the wardrobe only.
Otherwise - good work - carry on!

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi Pink Palm. Nice update.
I like the new "internal view". Would be nice if the this changed depending on the level of "usage" - as in there are stages to the level of "filling" so to speak.
I know you've said previously that animation is not possible with RPGM. which is a shame. Maybe more images per scene to create the illusion of animation. Maybe some interactivity in scenes? - Removing clothes/ adjusted positions etc... within the scene rather than tying this to the wardrobe only.
Otherwise - good work - carry on!
Hi,

thank you for the kind words and awesome review, I appreciate it a lot! Now regarding the new internal view, the filling level was experimented with but it was too buggy and not good enough to make it into the release, I might work on it some more in the future. ;-) Regarding the sex scenes themselves. I'm afraid not much can be done at the moment because of the way the code and graphics works. Just to explain a little, every variation would require it's own piece of render being created. Now if you would put 3 options how to play the sex scenes with different modifications you would need 3x the amount of graphic that is already done, which is simply not feasible.

However animations and customization during sex scene like for example in Hole House could be done in my next project, once I switch to different graphic engine and game engine. ;-)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Hi,

yes there will be a workaround and eventually all characters will support pregnancy. Next update V0.4 will focus on Kara and her pregnancy for example.

Regarding RPG Maker, funny story actually, I didn't think it would allow me make a game lile this but when I kind of quickly realized that it can be done I just went with it, since I have most experiences with RPG Maker.

However for next game project way down the line I would like to switch into something modern. Renpy/Unity/Unreal etc.

Cheers for playing the game!
Mr.Palm
Aye fair enough. After all the best tool is the one you're most familiar with, most of the time.

Reactions: Mr. Palm

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
HaremCards: A Curiously Quirky Gaming Gem

Diving into the world of HaremCards might leave you scratching your head, wondering if you accidentally stumbled into a bizarre alternate reality where RPG Maker is the go-to for aspiring game devs who then proceed to ignore all its built-in goodies. It's like buying a Swiss Army knife and using it solely to pick your teeth. The gameplay? Let's just say it's as if the game's mechanics took a personal day... or ten.

However, in a plot twist worthy of a daytime soap opera, the game's story somehow manages to be intriguing. It's like finding a gourmet burger in a fast-food joint; you're not sure how it got there, but you're not complaining. But hold onto your hats, folks, because the real MVP of this digital oddity is the painstakingly detailed pregnancy simulation for the character "Highschool Bimbo." Yes, you read that right. This game takes "expecting" to a whole new level, complete with cravings for pickles dipped in ice cream, an expanding wardrobe (because nothing says 'third trimester' like a sudden inability to see your own feet), and even the emotional rollercoaster of pregnancy announcements.

The developers have meticulously crafted every stage of the journey to motherhood, from the initial "Am I or aren't I?" suspense of a pregnancy test, right down to the "I need six pillows to get comfortable" phase. It's a bizarrely comprehensive take on pregnancy that you'd be hard-pressed to find anywhere else, especially on the wild digital frontier of f95zone.

In conclusion, hats off to the creators for their unparalleled commitment to the art of in-game gestation. It's a hilariously unexpected twist that makes you eager to see how they'll implement these family-friendly features into the lives of other characters. Here's to hoping the next update includes a baby shower mini-game, complete with a diaper-changing speed run.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
HaremCards: A Curiously Quirky Gaming Gem

Diving into the world of HaremCards might leave you scratching your head, wondering if you accidentally stumbled into a bizarre alternate reality where RPG Maker is the go-to for aspiring game devs who then proceed to ignore all its built-in goodies. It's like buying a Swiss Army knife and using it solely to pick your teeth. The gameplay? Let's just say it's as if the game's mechanics took a personal day... or ten.

However, in a plot twist worthy of a daytime soap opera, the game's story somehow manages to be intriguing. It's like finding a gourmet burger in a fast-food joint; you're not sure how it got there, but you're not complaining. But hold onto your hats, folks, because the real MVP of this digital oddity is the painstakingly detailed pregnancy simulation for the character "Highschool Bimbo." Yes, you read that right. This game takes "expecting" to a whole new level, complete with cravings for pickles dipped in ice cream, an expanding wardrobe (because nothing says 'third trimester' like a sudden inability to see your own feet), and even the emotional rollercoaster of pregnancy announcements.

The developers have meticulously crafted every stage of the journey to motherhood, from the initial "Am I or aren't I?" suspense of a pregnancy test, right down to the "I need six pillows to get comfortable" phase. It's a bizarrely comprehensive take on pregnancy that you'd be hard-pressed to find anywhere else, especially on the wild digital frontier of f95zone.

In conclusion, hats off to the creators for their unparalleled commitment to the art of in-game gestation. It's a hilariously unexpected twist that makes you eager to see how they'll implement these family-friendly features into the lives of other characters. Here's to hoping the next update includes a baby shower mini-game, complete with a diaper-changing speed run.
This has to be one of the best reviews I read for the Game. Thanks for taking the time to play the Game and put together the review. You have a really cool way with words friend, I hope you at least have a blog or youtube channel or something, I would love to read your reviews of other games. :)

Regarding HaremCards... let's see how Maiden of Boobs handles her run in with pregnancy in the next update. :)

Cheers mate,
Mr. Palm

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes