Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hey, absolutely loving this update, it's amazing!! But I have another bug report along this very occurrence.

I just got a black screen after a sleep event with Annabelle. Notably, it was the sleep event and not the nightstalk; The one where you select 'sleep' and then 'be naughty'. First, I chose the above selections when Annabelle was sleepy or tired (I can't remember which state exactly, sorry) because I'd get bonus coins, and had no problems other than premature ejaculation (lol). So instead of choosing 'leave' or anything, I chose to remain in the event and used 'be naughty' again to see if I could get total usage this time. It worked; I got it!!! But that seemed to trigger a black screen :(
So I wonder if the error is either in a second attempt of the same event, or if the sleep option is used as opposed to the nightstalk option, or both?

For some context:

- I'm playing the bugfixed android version.04a on my galaxy tablet.
- I'm playing on leisure difficulty.
- I am not using any cheats whatsoever; Just a normal leisure playthrough. I could be, thanks to your generosity, but it's more fun not to.
- I have successfully used nightstalk (as opposed to sleep/be naughty) on Maiden of Boobs previous to trying this with Annabelle and didn't get a black screen or any other error, so I think your original fix did in fact work. But I didn't try the sleep/be naughty combo on her, Kara, yet. Maybe a similar error persists in different event code locations? I'm not a programmer though lol, just guessing here, and trying to be helpful.
- Upon getting the error, I saved, and the blackscreen persisted. It also remained after shutting the .apk down entirely and loading back into that save on a fresh start, rendering that save currently unusable (NOT a complaint; Just a report, I have other saves hehe).

I hope this can help you find the bug! I have no idea where the save file is located on my android install or I would provide it for you :(

But yeah this update is awesome!!! Thank you so much for this game!!!!

EDIT: WAAAY later than I typed this originally.

I. LOVED. Maiden of Boobs' story!! LOVED IT. So hot, so fun, totally worth it for me!!!!! ....And that final teaser.... Omg.... DROOL.

...Shit, I want somebody else to post here, I wanna talk about this more but don't wanna double-post xD
Hi, thanks a lot for reporting this. The sleep event seems to be causing quite a lot of problems. I will be investigating this problem further, sorry for any inconvenience!

Also thank you so much for the positive feedback, your enthusiasm really made my day. :) I had a lot of fun making this update and adding content for Maiden, especially the final story chapters. And of course you can not have a comic book finale without a post credit scene :) I will address some of your questions or ideas with another post.
Cheers!

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
This was a really good update but I also got the black screen and installing 4a has not fixed the issue. If I load older saves the pictures show up. For me it was just after I was able to impregnate the maiden. The cut scene of a few months later loaded but that's when the pictures cut out. I was able to see the words, and I can blindly find my way through the controls so everything on that side still works. I wish I could give you more information to help out. Thanks for keeping at this game, it really is kind of fun. Cheers
Got it, thanks for reporting the bug. Black screen of death seems to be the plague with this update, I will work on fixing this. ;-) Cheers for playing the Game!
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I'm not sure which ntr stuff you've seen, Lookingforthis but I did notice a new one with maiden of boobs of course. Personally I enjoyed it.

I have been playing the shit outta this game since it updated lol, but I doubt I've seen everything so far. Fuckin tons of stuff for power girl, man, so much gameplay and hot stuff! Of course I started fresh, though, so a lot of what I experienced so far, ntr or not, is stuff we've seen already. But my god Kara has a SHIT LOAD of new content. Just so fuckin much.

I haven't checked out her new locations yet, which I think might have new ntr stuff, and I've only checked out a few of her new outfits. There is likely more than I've found so far.

Mr. Palm, I know making games isn't easy! It's gotta be tough being a solo dev, even if one outsources some stuff, but... Rendering, writing code, developing UI, brainstorming story and event ideas, animations, finding and using assets... Fuck it must be crazy! Understand I respect what a monster undertaking this must be when I say this stuff, respectfully, please :)

I really hope the next update will build up and round out existing girls, even though in my previous post I exclaimed a real excitement for the teaser intro in Kara's final story mission... I just really hope the girls we have can be fleshed out as much as Kara is.

For instance, I'd love to experience Annabelle's final story, and see both her, Mrs. Okamoto, and even Crystal get updates that fully round them out (even though Crystal has a ton of stuff going on, I appreciate and understand that) before the introduction of a new girl, no matter how hot and exciting she might be ;) just my two cents.

Now I'm gonna talk a bit about ntr in spoilers, so those who don't like it don't have to read it. Note, this will also have some spoilery stuff of the new content maybe, be warned just in case:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So many great feedback, thanks again! It's super awesome you like the Game so much. :) Now regarding some of the points let me split it into points:

1] HaremCards was designed to be a very open and customizable experience, that means having to do a lot of renders and dialogues for a large variation of scenarios. Even though I love customization and even NTR and other kinks a line has to be drawn somewhere so the work on the Game is managable in one person, especially since I still have a pretty demanding day job. But seeing people downloading it, playing in large numbers and giving positive feedback is so rewarding that now I can't imagine not doing it or stop developing Games. So even if HaremCards has some technical and design limitations any future project I come up with might learn from it and be even better.

2] Next updates and adding characters - right now the plan is to introduce a new character in V0.5 which will be last new character to be added for a long time, all future updates will mostly focus on getting all other characters to the same level of polish that Maiden has right now.

3] New NTR scenarios, this one is a bit tricky. Pregnancy feature was updated so the pregnancy can be caused by different character than the player. This is already adding a much more complex dialogues and situation to already pretty heavy pregnancy feature. For this reason I decided to keep the NTR fun to only one character, because if for example toyman can have sex with Maiden there would also need to be another separate pregnancy route for him and that would be simply too much to do in a game that was already designed to be very challenging from the developer perspective.

Overall the scope and variability of the game in terms of game mechanics, dialogues and renders is already pretty wide and I don't see how much other customization could be added without multiplying the work hours beyond some reasonable scope.

Cheers!
Mr. Palm

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Yeah, I got the Black Screen after failing the "Be Naughty" Sleep Event with Maiden of Boobs. So it doesn't seem like it's character specific, but action/consequence specific. That being said, all other options still work if you navigate correctly, and you can still actually play the game, just the menu screens are black (which also means you can't see what you're selecting on the main menu screen). I went to Spend Time with Crystal after getting the Black Screen, and other than the Black Screen being present while selecting the choice, the renders during the event worked just fine.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Yeah, I got the Black Screen after failing the "Be Naughty" Sleep Event with Maiden of Boobs. So it doesn't seem like it's character specific, but action/consequence specific. That being said, all other options still work if you navigate correctly, and you can still actually play the game, just the menu screens are black (which also means you can't see what you're selecting on the main menu screen). I went to Spend Time with Crystal after getting the Black Screen, and other than the Black Screen being present while selecting the choice, the renders during the event worked just fine.
Hi, failing the Sleep scenario should no longer cause this. Are you sure you played with a fresh save and you played the patched version V0.4A? This is a bug that should be now possible only on the older V0.4 version.
Cheers for playing the Game!
Mr. Palm

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I absolutely respect what you said, Mr. Palm, and I appreciate the reply! I honestly suspected that work scope, time and complexity were large factors, but since I can't be sure, figured I'd throw it out there. Still, I get it... Working alongside development means you've got to do your favorite stuff and not everything. Understood!

Regarding point 2, ok, I have to say I'm happy to hear your approach on this. Of course I'm super excited for the teaser character; I'm just glad you already plan to not let the previous characters suffer from little or incomplete content. Bravo!

Frankly, I think my best move is to just let you make your game lol. It's clear you're doing it passionately... And are not motivated by lesser factors... So I think it can be trusted that the game will be fun, because it will be fun to YOU also. Honestly this is refreshing as in my opinion so many developers, develop for the masses, which leads to abandoned projects, mish-mash games that include more kinks than are listed on F-list, unfinished character threads, and just a game that clearly has no identity or soul. I personally don't think you're doing this by the way, and I think the recent 04a speaks for itself regarding that. Well done!

Its an understandable pity about the 'samey' ntr... But, well, I still love the game. Tons of fun to be had, and yeah, I'm super excited to hear that the previous characters will be finished later. Thanks for the game and the discussion!

Reactions: Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Frankly, I think my best move is to just let you make your game lol. It's clear you're doing it passionately... And are not motivated by lesser factors... So I think it can be trusted that the game will be fun, because it will be fun to YOU also. Honestly this is refreshing as in my opinion so many developers, develop for the masses, which leads to abandoned projects, mish-mash games that include more kinks than are listed on F-list, unfinished character threads, and just a game that clearly has no identity or soul. I personally don't think you're doing this by the way, and I think the recent 04a speaks for itself regarding that. Well done!
Of all the nice things I heard people say about HaremCards this might be my favorite. Thank you for the kind words, it truly means a lot. This really did become a big passion project for me, even more than I thought it would. Seems like I'm hell bound to creating erotica games from now on and I don't mind that at all, it's good to have fans like you along for the trip. See you on the next update mate!
Mr. Palm

• Red Heart
Reactions: JackBeNimble

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
3] New NTR scenarios, this one is a bit tricky. Pregnancy feature was updated so the pregnancy can be caused by different character than the player.
Just an idea:
If you want to make some NTR scenes for other girls, make it so the other male characters don't creampie the girls.
Or if they do creampie, have the girls use the morning pill and no pregnancy for that sexual encounter.

Feb 7, 2018
Just an idea:
If you want to make some NTR scenes for other girls, make it so the other male characters don't creampie the girls.
Or if they do creampie, have the girls use the morning pill and no pregnancy for that sexual encounter.
...but why?

If you like NTR, that kind of thing hamstrings the fetish. It's the sort of thing you do if you don't like pregnancy rather than NTR

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
...but why?
There is a problem: People want NTR scenes for other characters but the DEV doesn't want to make NTR with other girls because the NTR pregnancy would result in too many variables.

A simple way to fix this issue is just having optional NTR scenes where the girls are not impregnated (either by using contraceptives or by the guys not coming inside the pussy).

This why is super simple to understand.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Just an idea:
Hi Rei,

I was actually just thinking about a solution like this. In theory there could be another NTR scenario that will not result in pregnancy. For example put in a story where the new participants doesnt go for a creampie, or the scene is focused on anal and so on. So many ideas, I think a bit more variation in NTR will be doable thanks for the tip though, great minds think alike.
Cheers!
Mr.Palm

Reactions: ReiCaixa

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi everyone,

I just released a second hotfix V0.4B, now all the black screen errors should be fixed. Please redownload the new patched version (use download links for MEGA).

Also huge thanks for all the positive feedback, looks like the new content for Maiden of Boobs was really popular and new User interface and Android release were incredibly well received too, I saw very significant increase in downloads with this version, which is amazing. Almost 2500 people downloaded HaremCards during the first 48 hours!

Thank you for all the support, it means a lot, I will soon start working on V0.5 which will introduce a brand new character that I'm very excited about. Stay tuned!

Mr. Palm

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremCards-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Hey dev, i stumble upon your game and it seems interesting so i want to ask a few question if you don't mind answering it.

1.How many heroine's are you planning to add?
2.How long the game will be in development?
3.Who is your favorite heroine at the moment?
4.If this game receive a sequel, will you use the same or another engine?
5.What is your vision for the game?

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hey dev, i stumble upon your game and it seems interesting so i want to ask a few question if you don't mind answering it.

1.How many heroine's are you planning to add?
2.How long the game will be in development?
3.Who is your favorite heroine at the moment?
4.If this game receive a sequel, will you use the same or another engine?
5.What is your vision for the game?
Hi Mr.Heartbeat,

I don't mind answering at all! Thank you for the questions, I'm glad the game caught your eye.

Ad 1) Next update will introduce one new character. Most updates after that will focus on adding content to the existing characters, Curator and Ms. Okamoto. Once all characters have as much content and depth as highschool bimbo and maiden I will think about expending the roster some more. I have some broad ideas for 2-3 more characters but this will also depend on how long will I support the Game with new content.

Ad 2) Right now the game is around 8 months old. I would like to completely finish all five characters and then we will see. I think I will work on the game for another year or so and then decide what to do next.

Ad 3) That's difficult to say, since I kind of created them and give them all their voice I do have a soft spot for all of them. But right now I would say that creating Maiden was the most fun because of all the superhero background.

Ad 4) If sequel happens I will move to a more sophisticated rendering engine and give it a better look. Probably HS2 engine or DAZ. Regarding the code structure I might consider switching to renpy or unity, but rpg maker often surprises me with the amount of customization I can achieve with its core programming, so we will see.

Ad 5) The idea is to have a decent amount of characters that I am interested in or passionate about. The game is supposed to serve as a playground that allow a lot of unique ways what to do with the girl. The final idea is to have more characters and content and maybe move it in a bit more storytelling direction, since one feedback I'm constantly getting is that players like the story and dialogues I write. So I might lean a bit more into this as well.

Cheers!
Mr. Palm

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Hi Mr.Heartbeat,

I don't mind answering at all! Thank you for the questions, I'm glad the game caught your eye.

Ad 1) Next update will introduce one new character. Most updates after that will focus on adding content to the existing characters, Curator and Ms. Okamoto. Once all characters have as much content and depth as highschool bimbo and maiden I will think about expending the roster some more. I have some broad ideas for 2-3 more characters but this will also depend on how long will I support the Game with new content.

Ad 2) Right now the game is around 8 months old. I would like to completely finish all five characters and then we will see. I think I will work on the game for another year or so and then decide what to do next.

Ad 3) That's difficult to say, since I kind of created them and give them all their voice I do have a soft spot for all of them. But right now I would say that creating Maiden was the most fun because of all the superhero background.

Ad 4) If sequel happens I will move to a more sophisticated rendering engine and give it a better look. Probably HS2 engine or DAZ. Regarding the code structure I might consider switching to renpy or unity, but rpg maker often surprises me with the amount of customization I can achieve with its core programming, so we will see.

Ad 5) The idea is to have a decent amount of characters that I am interested in or passionate about. The game is supposed to serve as a playground that allow a lot of unique ways what to do with the girl. The final idea is to have more characters and content and maybe move it in a bit more storytelling direction, since one feedback I'm constantly getting is that players like the story and dialogues I write. So I might lean a bit more into this as well.

Cheers!
Mr. Palm
Thank you for answering, just three more question before going to sleep

1. Does the heroine's story have branching path or linear story?

2.When developing/creating the heroine's where do you get your inspiration from?

3.Do you focus the heroine more on stereotype, parody , both or neither?

I see the game have the potential to be big as summertime saga or love and sex second base.

having played a bit with Ms.Okamoto and looking at the gallery i like that you put one of kuroneko smith hentai in there in which reminds me the question of what happen to him since he has gone MIA.

Last edited:

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Thank you for answering, just three more question before going to sleep

1. Does the heroine's story have branching path or linear story?

2.When developing/creating the heroine's where do you get your inspiration from?

3.Do you focus the heroine more on stereotype, parody , both or neither?

I see the game have the potential to be big as summertime saga or love and sex second base.

having played a bit with Ms.Okamoto and looking at the gallery ilike that you put one of kuroneko smith hentai in there in which reminds me the question of what happen to him since he has gone MIA.
Oh, you know Kuroneko, I see I met another enthusiast like myself. I think he is mostly done with adult art for now though. Thank you for the kind words! The popularity of the game seems to be increasing so who knows how far can this go.

Ad 1) There are no branching paths except for pregnancy story that can go in a few different ways based on who the father is. Story however does include choices but those offer only unique dialogues and harem coin bonuses, I put the choices in for the story to be more interactive but creating a true branching would require enormous amount of work time.

Ad 2) Well I guess in the case of Curator or other original characters the idea just flow by themselves. For Maiden I'm reaching into my love for DC comics. Overall I always have to have some kind of personal connection to the girl so the story and dialogues really come alive.

Ad 3) Basically both parody and stereotype are correct, I just go by my gut feeling and sometimes brain whispers some cool ideas into my ear.

Cheers for all the questions, I really appreciate you taking the interest.

Mr. Palm

Reactions: Mr.Heartbeat

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Hello. Greate game. It just strength training with Kara is not working. I play on laisure setting and it should be 40% chance of increse but after 10 training I still got my basic 3 strenght. Training mind with school bimbo working and I got mind to 6, but strenght with Kara is no go. Dont wanna to cheat but many content is strenght locked.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes