youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HaremCards-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
i'm glad i can straight up disable ntr bs. no idea why a lot of games have been pushing that bs lately. not trying to kink shame but damn that kind of kink just doesn't make any kind of logical sense to me.
Harem or pregnancy kinks doesn't make any sense for me! We are all different.
And this forum brings us together despite that. :p

Reactions: Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Harem or pregnancy kinks doesn't make any sense for me! We are all different.
And this forum brings us together despite that. :p
"brings us together" - this was actually the driving idea behind Content Filters in the Game in the first place. ;-) Hopefully now everyone can find that little something he likes in HaremCards.

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: Syha and Jamsalad

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
HaremCards-0.4
Great, thanks for providing the torrent link. Much appreciate it mate!
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
same issue =(
Hi, thanks for reporting the Bug. I'm investigating it now, I have a suspicion what might be causing it. What character were you playing when the black screen occured?

For now the only fix would be to avoid failing the Nightstalk scenario, black screen should not appear if you pass the check. You can use cheat codes to get around the problem for now until I release a patch. :)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

• Red Heart
Reactions: JackBeNimble

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for the game. Had a few questions about the walkthrough. Is there any way to get NTR events with Crystal?:rolleyes: I upgraded her to max level (40+), her lewd changed from “general whore” to “my personal whore”. But other than a couple NTR pictures in the gallery, I couldn't find anything. Tried peeking a few times, it's the same picture.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Thanks for the game. Had a few questions about the walkthrough. Is there any way to get NTR events with Crystal?:rolleyes: I upgraded her to max level (40+), her lewd changed from “general whore” to “my personal whore”. But other than a couple NTR pictures in the gallery, I couldn't find anything. Tried peeking a few times, it's the same picture.
Hi Visionmade,

first thanks for playing the Game, it means a lot.

Now to the question, Crystal has some NTR scenes with her teacher during the story. Regarding interactions you can make her have sex with other students when using "Tie Up" interaction and also "BDSM" interaction, the NTR interaction is called Rent and it basically means you allow other NPC characters to have sex with her while she is restrained.

*And from version V0.3 you can also combine the Rent action with the Pregnancy feature. So other characters can get her pregnant while she is tied up and then a unique pregnancy story and dialogues will happen. This situation is also possible for Maiden of Boobs in the current V0.4 update.

Hope this helps!
Mr. Palm

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
"I was tired of all the DAZ/RENPY adult novels and wanted something else, something completely new"
Proceeds to pick RPGM, one of the oldest and worst engines you can choose, can't make this shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
o/
HaremCards-0.4A

Reactions: Mr. Palm

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
The bug is fixed now. Please use MEGA download links on the front page to get the fixed V0.4A version of the Game.

Cheers for reporting this.
Mr. Palm
Hey, absolutely loving this update, it's amazing!! But I have another bug report along this very occurrence.

I just got a black screen after a sleep event with Annabelle. Notably, it was the sleep event and not the nightstalk; The one where you select 'sleep' and then 'be naughty'. First, I chose the above selections when Annabelle was sleepy or tired (I can't remember which state exactly, sorry) because I'd get bonus coins, and had no problems other than premature ejaculation (lol). So instead of choosing 'leave' or anything, I chose to remain in the event and used 'be naughty' again to see if I could get total usage this time. It worked; I got it!!! But that seemed to trigger a black screen :(
So I wonder if the error is either in a second attempt of the same event, or if the sleep option is used as opposed to the nightstalk option, or both?

For some context:

- I'm playing the bugfixed android version.04a on my galaxy tablet.
- I'm playing on leisure difficulty.
- I am not using any cheats whatsoever; Just a normal leisure playthrough. I could be, thanks to your generosity, but it's more fun not to.
- I have successfully used nightstalk (as opposed to sleep/be naughty) on Maiden of Boobs previous to trying this with Annabelle and didn't get a black screen or any other error, so I think your original fix did in fact work. But I didn't try the sleep/be naughty combo on her, Kara, yet. Maybe a similar error persists in different event code locations? I'm not a programmer though lol, just guessing here, and trying to be helpful.
- Upon getting the error, I saved, and the blackscreen persisted. It also remained after shutting the .apk down entirely and loading back into that save on a fresh start, rendering that save currently unusable (NOT a complaint; Just a report, I have other saves hehe).

I hope this can help you find the bug! I have no idea where the save file is located on my android install or I would provide it for you :(

But yeah this update is awesome!!! Thank you so much for this game!!!!

EDIT: WAAAY later than I typed this originally.

I. LOVED. Maiden of Boobs' story!! LOVED IT. So hot, so fun, totally worth it for me!!!!! ....And that final teaser.... Omg.... DROOL.

...Shit, I want somebody else to post here, I wanna talk about this more but don't wanna double-post xD

Last edited:

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I'm not sure which ntr stuff you've seen, Lookingforthis but I did notice a new one with maiden of boobs of course. Personally I enjoyed it.

I have been playing the shit outta this game since it updated lol, but I doubt I've seen everything so far. Fuckin tons of stuff for power girl, man, so much gameplay and hot stuff! Of course I started fresh, though, so a lot of what I experienced so far, ntr or not, is stuff we've seen already. But my god Kara has a SHIT LOAD of new content. Just so fuckin much.

I haven't checked out her new locations yet, which I think might have new ntr stuff, and I've only checked out a few of her new outfits. There is likely more than I've found so far.

Mr. Palm, I know making games isn't easy! It's gotta be tough being a solo dev, even if one outsources some stuff, but... Rendering, writing code, developing UI, brainstorming story and event ideas, animations, finding and using assets... Fuck it must be crazy! Understand I respect what a monster undertaking this must be when I say this stuff, respectfully, please :)

I really hope the next update will build up and round out existing girls, even though in my previous post I exclaimed a real excitement for the teaser intro in Kara's final story mission... I just really hope the girls we have can be fleshed out as much as Kara is.

For instance, I'd love to experience Annabelle's final story, and see both her, Mrs. Okamoto, and even Crystal get updates that fully round them out (even though Crystal has a ton of stuff going on, I appreciate and understand that) before the introduction of a new girl, no matter how hot and exciting she might be ;) just my two cents.

Now I'm gonna talk a bit about ntr in spoilers, so those who don't like it don't have to read it. Note, this will also have some spoilery stuff of the new content maybe, be warned just in case:

Last edited:

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
This was a really good update but I also got the black screen and installing 4a has not fixed the issue. If I load older saves the pictures show up. For me it was just after I was able to impregnate the maiden. The cut scene of a few months later loaded but that's when the pictures cut out. I was able to see the words, and I can blindly find my way through the controls so everything on that side still works. I wish I could give you more information to help out. Thanks for keeping at this game, it really is kind of fun. Cheers

Reactions: JackBeNimble
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes