• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
This has to be one of the best reviews I read for the Game. Thanks for taking the time to play the Game and put together the review.

I hadn't previously considered starting a blog or a YouTube channel to discuss game reviews, but now that you mention it, I'm intrigued by the idea. On F95zone, I rarely post comments or write extensive reviews unless a game truly stands out for its unique qualities or potential. My particular interest lies in the portrayal of pregnancy in games; it's a theme I'm deeply passionate about. When I encounter games that invest significant effort into excellently depicting this aspect—much like your own—I feel compelled to share my thoughts with others.

My philosophy is straightforward: if I don't have anything positive to say about a game, I prefer to remain silent. I've interacted with several developers and understand that they're already navigating numerous challenges in their personal and financial lives. Adding the task of managing forum commentary on top of that can be overwhelming, which is why I choose my words carefully

Reactions: Mr. Palm

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug due to using joiplay to play on Android, but once Annabelle comes in, after a few seconds the conversation bugs out and doesn't remove past conversations, just keeps adding.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Not sure if it's a bug due to using joiplay to play on Android, but once Annabelle comes in, after a few seconds the conversation bugs out and doesn't remove past conversations, just keeps adding.
This definitely seems like RPG Maker bug caused by joiplay. I plan to release an android port ideally at the end of this year. (I already started putting together things that will be needed to move the game to Android) Please for now try playing on computer or in browser. The game is featured on gamcore, sexyfuckgames and newgrounds. I plan to soon provide the platforms with the current V0.3 version so if the browser play is a solution for you that might fix the problem. ;-)

Thank you for reporting the bug and playing the Game though!

Mr. Palm

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Good news everyone!

touch UI market.png

Technical part of V0.4 update is done, we will have a new, fully optimized touch / mouse control in the game. That will make playing on tablet much better and once I conquer the Android Studio the game will also be playable on Android Mobiles, which will be great for everyone. (also android release might not be that far off now that the UI is done)

Now I will start working on the content part of the update. Maiden of Boobs will finally get a highly detailed pregnancy, final story chapters, bdsm, bonus outfits and more. Looking forward to share it with you all!

Cheers for playing the Game!

Mr. Palm

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Totally dig this game! Any update news? Really looking forward to Power Girl and full android update!! Hey, I forgot what you wrote here and at Itch, does PG get pregnancy in this update too or will that be later? If I recall right, you're working on her until her story elements are completely done, but I'm unsure if you were planning on the pregnancy too. Thanks!

Reactions: Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi Jack,

working on PG pregnancy as I write this. Next update will include all content for PG including detailed pregnancy, BDSM, final story chapters and controls rework for mouse / touch control. (y) The release is not that far off. Hope you will like it. Just between you and me this update is probably my favorite one, lots of cool content and PG is super fun to write. :)

Cheers for playing the Game mate!

Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
FD-ST-3-11-1.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm just jumping in here to get you all hyped! V0.4 will be released very soon. This update might be my favorite one, working on pregnancy and story for Maiden of Boobs was a lot of fun, I'm very excited to share it with you all! Also the interface of the game has been completely reworked, now supporting touch controls and mouse. Soon we might even have a release for other platforms ready. :)

Stay tuned!

Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
v04 ready.png

Here we go! HaremCards V0.4 is now officially released for PC, MAC and Android!

Check out the first page for download links and have fun! Also please let me know if you encounter any bugs or problems.

Beware though, the Secret Code to unlock Cheats and Rewards has been changed and is now only available for Supporters... but if you can keep a secret I might accidentally drop it here because I'm so clumsy. :)

Cheers for playing the Game everyone, hope you will like the new update!
Mr. Palm

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes