InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Ooof. I have been a big fan at the beginning, but I think I'll skip this for a few versions. It's just way too buggy and the poorly balanced combat/dungeons don't really help its cause.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I have a problem in the first battle. I have an Orc stuck in an area I can't get to on the right side of the screen by Mia's house.
strange have you tried clicking with the mouse at the area, maybe there is a bugged part of the map that opens it up

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I encountered the same bug the other user did, I cannot recover anyone taken by Jynera, menu auto-closes once the rescue option is chosen.
I see, I will work on it for the next update, for now the only content after jynera is her own scene anyway

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
found a glitch. first off though how to do you go into the afternoon? after you defeat or get defeated by the goblin you cant change to the afternoon meaning you cant enter the shops or hang out with certain characters.. secondly the glitch if you train itll stay on the black screen and it appears your still infront of the dummy after cause you can ask the dummy agin if you want to train ,after defeating the goblin as i didnt try after getting defeated.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
okay so.. no matter what you do training breaks after the first fight. there doesnt seem to be a way to change day to evening meaning after the first fight you cant go on dates ,though if you lose the first fight you can go on one more datebefore this happens, what are you supposed to do after defeating the gobo girl? cause orginally you could do more battles but there is no scenes or anything so unsure if the other battles have been cut or anything.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
found a glitch. first off though how to do you go into the afternoon? after you defeat or get defeated by the goblin you cant change to the afternoon meaning you cant enter the shops or hang out with certain characters.. secondly the glitch if you train itll stay on the black screen and it appears your still infront of the dummy after cause you can ask the dummy agin if you want to train ,after defeating the goblin as i didnt try after getting defeated.
It changes to afternoon after hanging out with girls and the blackout I'll fix by uploading the fixed map (patch added to fix the dummy issue)

Last edited:

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
found a few more glitchs. first is if you gett defeated during the first fight with the fairy if you lose and have the orc girl in your party she becomes a permanent member of your party i.e she goes on rescue missions with the spy and walks around with you in the main area. another glitch is ,as far as i can tell anyway, if you lose to anyone after the orc girl you lose clara again when your not supposed to. also you cant seem to resce the fairy if she gets captured ,well none of the other girls anyway, instead you get a prompt to save clara.

another thing i have to ask is what happens with the loyality systems can all of them go up to 100 for the current bad guy? if so what happens when charcters like clara get corrupted.

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
found a few more glitchs. first is if you gett defeated during the first fight with the fairy if you lose and have the orc girl in your party she becomes a permanent member of your party i.e she goes on rescue missions with the spy and walks around with you in the main area. another glitch is ,as far as i can tell anyway, if you lose to anyone after the orc girl you lose clara again when your not supposed to. also you cant seem to resce the fairy if she gets captured ,well none of the other girls anyway, instead you get a prompt to save clara.

another thing i have to ask is what happens with the loyality systems can all of them go up to 100 for the current bad guy? if so what happens when charcters like clara get corrupted.
For the rescue thing, it' works in a way that you always have to rescue Clara first, they can only be rescued in order for now, I do intend to make it so you pick who can you want, but for now it's in order and i think Flora was last.

at 75 loyalty he is actively fucking them and takes Clara's virginity, at 100 loyalty things will happen during the battle against him, mainly they will fight against you

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
For the rescue thing, it' works in a way that you always have to rescue Clara first, they can only be rescued in order for now, I do intend to make it so you pick who can you want, but for now it's in order and i think Flora was last.

at 75 loyalty he is actively fucking them and takes Clara's virginity, at 100 loyalty things will happen during the battle against him, mainly they will fight against you
oh oh so like right now your forced to go through the line even if there not taken starting with clara? okays thanks for explaining

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
Untitled.png

No mater how many days pass or how many day I skip I cant get Clara Yanase Loyalty to 100 ... I only see 4 scene on the first boss NTR all the other girl on the who got capture has 5 scene and will repeat the last scene again and again but not clara even thought i skip over 100 day it never repeat which mean it not the final scene

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 3412015

No mater how many days pass or how many day I skip I cant get Clara Yanase Loyalty to 100 ... I only see 4 scene on the first boss NTR all the other girl on the who got capture has 5 scene and will repeat the last scene again and again but not clara even thought i skip over 100 day it never repeat which mean it not the final scene
It seems I messed up the variables there, after reaching the 80 loyalty scene it didn't give loyalty after, and only the fallen scene gives it for some reason, fixed it for next update whenever it releases

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes