3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ker

May 8, 2017
story was great was gonna download it then boom I read you are forced to share your girls
The two are linked. It'd be utterly asinine for the main character, on a desperate quest for which he's already willing to sacrifice most (but not necessarily all) of his morals to complete, not to prostitute his slaves for every advantage he can get. I either need to write an idiotically selfish hero or cripple the story to remove the exploitation.

Which ironically was the driving impetus behind harem: I wanted to write a harem game where the main character isn't an simple-minded buffoon. The exploitation was a necessary consequence of that.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
The two are linked. It'd be utterly asinine for the main character, on a desperate quest for which he's already willing to sacrifice most (but not necessarily all) of his morals to complete, not to prostitute his slaves for every advantage he can get. I either need to write an idiotically selfish hero or cripple the story to remove the exploitation.

Which ironically was the driving impetus behind harem: I wanted to write a harem game where the main character isn't an simple-minded buffoon. The exploitation was a necessary consequence of that.
yeah thats cool im not trying to shit on your game i probz would of played it if atleast we were giving the choice

ker

May 8, 2017
For whatever reason our update request didn't seem to go through so I'll just copy the 2m1/2m0 launch from our patreon here. 2m1 is patreon only, the link at the bottom is to our page where there's 100% free links to Harem Remastered 2m0.

Hello everyone! The early access of 2m1 is complete and ready for release!

Meet and free the mysterious and troubled Terra and go to unexpected lengths to save a troubled woman and make her your slave. In doing so you can experience the new combat system and challenges that await. You also get to meet the adventurous Jessica and learn more about Sarah's backstory and what makes her mind tick... or kink. We promise they’ll be great additions. Terra has long been a fan favorite in the Harem RPG community, so we are glad to be able to add her into the remaster!

We added several scenes including ones with Terra, as well as a side quest from Sulla “Dance and Consequences.” Included with this are 120 redone pages, and 107 redone images between 6 scenes to better fit our new style. We also have 40 new pages written and 69 newly created images between 3 scenes. As well as one new non-cannon scene. Finally, the new Legate+ scene includes 22 written pages and 28 brand new images.

Next, we added several quality-of-life changes to combat including sorting of skills and keeping unusable skills from appearing in the menu. We also implemented the “Bonus XP” feature mentioned in the previous update. This mechanic will be a reward for quests and challenges that will give you 50% increased XP from fights until your bonus XP pool is exhausted.

We’ve also added a basement to the hideout, you can find Cindy and Terra down there once you’ve added them to your harem.

Lastly, we have implemented a non-cannon scene for Legate+ Patrons featuring the lovely Angelica. We hope you enjoy it! This scene lets those players get to know her before the tragic events of chapter 3.

With 2m1’s release, 2m0 will be released to the public! So please enjoy it and share it with others that you think will enjoy it. We were so happy to hit 100 backers this month and look forward to hitting 200 soon, but we’ll need your help to do it!

Due to our primary imagers being out with personal issues, some scenes aren’t quite where we want them to be yet. However, we will continue to work on these scenes in the future when our imagers return because it is important to us that we make the best game we can!

We want to thank everyone for their continued support and feedback. We hope to deliver a quality product that all our fans can enjoy!

Finally, let us know what you think down below! Your feedback is important to us in order to make the best possible game! Also, remember to join us on twitter at , visit our page at to help us out with a review and comment, and finally join us on our patron only Discord where you can talk with other fans, see behind the scenes content, and even watch as Harem RPG Remastered is being made!

Reactions: Avaron1974

KGBX

Sep 28, 2017
What year is it for there to be a harem remaster ? lol
Hope it will get far, good luck to you author !

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, are you going to change some of the story up? Ex. The part where the MC basically held the idiot ball and let that nun go? -- Near the end of the old one, IIRC.

Also, kinda liked the images from the remake better than this, especially Samantha's. Mouth looks too low making the face look long. Reminds me of some blow-up sex doll or how some people draw BJ faces w/ the lips basically being pulled.

Reactions: mrttao

WapChad

Dec 30, 2021
This is the game that made me the pervert i am today.... to bad there aint more games like this

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
It feels weird going in with a remaster when the original was brought to such an abrupt end. Which was a shame since it was just a great game. The protagonist was fun to play as and felt devilishly brilliant, while the cast around him were just fun to corrupt and play with, and in some cases just enjoy their quirks. I hope to see this go far and hope this time around it can get finished.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It feels weird going in with a remaster when the original was brought to such an abrupt end. Which was a shame since it was just a great game. The protagonist was fun to play as and felt devilishly brilliant, while the cast around him were just fun to corrupt and play with, and in some cases just enjoy their quirks. I hope to see this go far and hope this time around it can get finished.
Actually problem is nobody really knows if the original got axed it has been a work in progress for more years than I can remember.. it would go into hiatus for up to 2 years than a new release. Seems that this one was purely a hobby and only updated when he felt like it.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
No mind control tag? I thought mind control was central to the plot of this game.
I'm unsure if it would be true mind control, other than maybe Terra when you go into her mind. It is a heavy influence, but with Sarah you can see her fight it multiple times, until she has been fully conditioned/persuaded.

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Hi, just would like to know if the game can be set to fixed resolution instead of trying to fill in the whole screen when starting up?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremRPGRemastered-2m0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Lol if it's Ker again it will probably be abandoned again, third time now. Also, those models look disturbing, original looked better despite the age of the engine.

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

ker

May 8, 2017
Huh, are you going to change some of the story up? Ex. The part where the MC basically held the idiot ball and let that nun go? -- Near the end of the old one, IIRC.

Also, kinda liked the images from the remake better than this, especially Samantha's. Mouth looks too low making the face look long. Reminds me of some blow-up sex doll or how some people draw BJ faces w/ the lips basically being pulled.
We got a new artist in a few months ago whose been updating the models. We're using her work for the chapter 2 images, we're reworking the ch1 stuff to udpate them to the better models (about 80/200 done so far). Some of the story will be tweaked, but even I can't avoid providence when the plot demands it. And that might mean missing a key event while hate-fucking a priestess.

Actually problem is nobody really knows if the original got axed it has been a work in progress for more years than I can remember.. it would go into hiatus for up to 2 years than a new release. Seems that this one was purely a hobby and only updated when he felt like it.
You can check the blog from last year for details, but essentially after about 5 years of near continuous development I had a breakdown that lasted a few years and ended with me in the hospital. Before Patreon it was just a hobby and I did it as interested suited me, but when money was involved I tried to be monthly and did that like 80% of the time. But that's a big part of the reason why the remaster is a team project so not everything is on my shoulders.

I'm unsure if it would be true mind control, other than maybe Terra when you go into her mind. It is a heavy influence, but with Sarah you can see her fight it multiple times, until she has been fully conditioned/persuaded.
I didn't create the OP, but imo yes it is a mind-control game.

Hi, just would like to know if the game can be set to fixed resolution instead of trying to fill in the whole screen when starting up?
MZ should let you resize the window.

I have questions about the android version download why all of them zip does that mean I have to play on joiplay?
While I don't do android myself, it is my understanding that joiplay is required.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021
I have questions about fighting Sarah I'm having trouble beat her do I need lvl up beat her fairly in dual not only that she disappeared on screen

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow ... gotta hand it everyone involved in this remaster ... pretty damn good game :)
and great update ... truly following Harem ... with small adjustments here and there .... ends right before meeting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I have questions about fighting Sarah I'm having trouble beat her do I need lvl up beat her fairly in dual not only that she disappeared on screen
Believe you needa lose to her than dirty fight her or something. Forgot the exact sequence but she should be obtainable.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
naww shes pretty easy .. just fight but pay attention to your skills bar and use guard a few times ;)

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes