3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Is this game's combat and field movement sped up a little? Everything was so slow, random encounters were frequent as well.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Out of curiosity, do you never look at the tags for a game?
I'm going to tell you a secret now that we are alone and no one reads us. It happens that more than once and twice the tags shown are avoidable. But don't tell it out there, lest people find out.

bob666bob666

Jun 25, 2017
If anyone knows how to solve the quest 'to learn more about terra', it would be a great favor to those who are stuck and can't continue with the game.:unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok 1st off .. the main character ... is missing more than hitting ... which i kinda stupid seeing how its the main character ... :mad:
2nd Terra's fire damage on a freaking wolf is very poor seeing how its super effective :mad:
3rd taking Sarah away early game is really stupid seeing how she does the best damage of the entire party ... and hits more often than the main character .... which is stupid considering what the story says about how the main character is a warrior !!
and think what you will .. but it is a simple fact ... ( haters you'll love this part ) men hit harder than women and are more durable :mad:
but in this game .... the main character is pathetic .....
oh and why do you do away with gathering Terra's stuff from the old tower ?????
i loved this game when ker ran it ... even tho it had its issues ...
the way it is now ... i'm about to stop playing it ... but i'll stick around to see what you come up with next update :unsure:

(y)

mason611

Oct 9, 2020
Can't believe my first comment in this website is about this dumb game design. I had played so many games that includes many nsfw games, this game is the only normal game or nsfw game that I knows have five forced battles in the same plot! It didn't even give a chance to leave and save but only a break, and it is very hard too! WTF!?

Even if this is a normal game, no matter how hard or how shitty it is, I never played a game have five forced and hard battles! Not to mention this is a nsfw game! Even Japanese nsfw rpg would not make it so hard to have five forced battles! Yes, I am unprepared, but not totally prepared! You don't need to design it so hard on a nsfw game! Why is it have to be like that? I had played so many Japanese rpg, and it did not make me so disgusting!

This game did not let you make money and defeat enemy so easy, and I would say "fine" if this is a normal game, but this is a nsfw game! No nsfw game that played have to be designed that hard! Who would spend his time so much time to play nsfw game on upgrade and battle? This is not BG3, and it is not worthy! I am ONLY the one who wrote some much and spent his time to criticize it!

By the way, this game even has a quest to make you pay 2000 debt, which cost a lot! Don't want to pay? NTR your girl, take your girl, and it make you to have eight battles to pass the time! What would I say this is the most disgusting dan stupid design?
First, like I just said, the game is hard, and the quest still have to take your main role girl in battle, Sarah. Without her, it is very hard to fight.
Second, like I just said, it is very hard to fight and make money, so you need a lot of time to get upgrade and make 2000.
Third, this game not only design to NTR player but also make you to go somewhere and fight some enemy in eight times! As I said before, it takes your main role girl in battle, is hard to make money, and is hard to fight, so you need to spend time about this.
Lastly, this game tries to delay the gameplay for not letting you to finish it so fast. Who would make a pay debt and NTR quest, to make player to fight and spend their unnecessary time that takes so long in a nsfw game? No matter you want to make money and pay it, or just fight eight times to pass the quest. Whatever you choose to pass the quest, the game still make you have to sacrifice your more time and game resource (money and item) and make you unhappy to watch NTR.

Becous there are so many games you can play including nsfw's, why must you have played a game that makes you disgusting and unhappy?

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Don't like it, don't play it.

For the effort it took you to write the post, you could've found a game that's more to your taste
Well, I am actually quite happy he used his time to write that. Even though it is more of a angry infused rant, thanks to him, and a bit of digging through the topic, I know it ain't game for me. So I saved myself not only more of my time, but also transfer limit of my internet connection.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't like it, don't play it.

For the effort it took you to write the post, you could've found a game that's more to your taste
so your saying .we should just shut up and play it .. without giving our opinions about the game ... then why put it on here and ask our opinions ?? :unsure:

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Sooo during the archeology quest I reached the stair to 2nd floor and started the fight against the slime. That thing is way too strong.
I'm at level 11 so far. Problem is when he spread the plague it instalill all my party members. I resisted 1 tome tried to bring back the party but got killed after a few turns. Any yips on how to win?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Well, I am actually quite happy he used his time to write that. Even though it is more of a angry infused rant, thanks to him, and a bit of digging through the topic, I know it ain't game for me. So I saved myself not only more of my time, but also transfer limit of my internet connection.
He could've just wrote in the game reviews "3 stars. Lots of grinding, very hard combat mechanics. Not the game for me."

There. Done in 10 seconds. Conveys the same intent. Less whiney.

so your saying .we should just shut up and play it .. without giving our opinions about the game ... then why put it on here and ask our opinions ?? :unsure:
Constructive criticism is helpful. Short, on the point reviews are helpful. Ranting is not.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
i am stuck in torrin can someone tell me how to do this side quest step for step plz?
Same! I've tried following everyone's steps here (except for the system edit one...I don't have an editor and SaveEditOnline doesn't let me edit the system). I can't interact with the bookshelf, the barrel or anything. Talking to the NPCs does absolutely nothing either

Damn quest isn't doable for me

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I've done that quest. It's a bit unclear on what to do but is possible to complete it. You have to figure where to go.

That said in the replay scene could be good to write what is a good scene and what is a evil scene so as to not search in vain how to unlock a good scene ehen you are selecting the bad choices. I know that they bevome red or blue after you see them but this way you have to play both routes to be sure you fidn't miss amything

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes