3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
This is one of only two harem games I remember being any good (the other being Taffy Tales). I recall some interesting bondage and rape scenarios, and even some where the MC gets forcibly dommed (I do love me some table-turning). I might try it again if I hear good things from people. That being said, the orange hair girl looks extremely... uh... 'interesting', in the screenshots.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
the beard looks weird in truth he looks better hairless on the face any other part is fine as long as it is not the face

Last edited:

snake7662

Nov 16, 2019
fuck...the other remake got cancel?? damn i really love their art style..there too many koikatsu model that i feel like i getting bored with it T-T

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
It was a splendid game. So glad it's getting some attention. It was outdated as far as cg and RPG maker battle system, even when I first played it years ago. But it was the story, characters, and framing of quests that made it really stand out.

Even a simple kill quest was satisfying because you were killing disgusting sub-human rape monsters. I found myself genuinely pondering why the game seemed so good.

Each girl seemed special and hard earned too.

Frankly all the bells and whistles, updated CG, game engine, all superflous. I just want the story continued in the original spirit and brought to a conclusion. Maybe with some sort of endgame sandbox that lets you have fun after all that you know.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
We're reworking the models, trying to work with people who are better with renderers than I am. 2m0 included the new models but our person doing the renders ran into some real-life issues. They will be improved. And the OP looks more like a man who was just in a shipwreck and got himself redressed in a hideout abandoned for decades. He might shave later on.

No. Exploitation is a key theme to the game and the character makes no sense without it. But I will move most of the non-Corsix women scenes into the replay mode so if you cross your eyes really hard you can imagine it didn't happen.

That was a joke. The "imaginary women needs real ages to avoid offending people" got annoying so I just made up a very high number. The women are age of majority into their early 30s for the oldest (Like Alena and Melony), MC is whatever age you want him to be.

No, the remake project was done while I was in depression and/or recovery and was abandoned before I was functional. Kuroki has been invited to join us if they ever want but haven't heard back on that. The remake was done in VX ACE still and mostly just reused the old code which was barely functional. A big part why I wanted to switch to MZ is to restart the code from scratch.

Man, Ker, I never thought I'd see you again after you vanished shortly after the pandemic started. I'm glad that you're doing better, and that you're spearheading a remake/remaster project for your amazing game. I wish you good health and good luck in proceeding to the finish line. And regarding the character models? You did a great job. The freckled one looks like she actually has freckles, all over her body; they aren't splotchy or anything, the people criticizing them like they're sickly or something like that obviously haven't seen a freckled body before. The only criticism I have is with that one picture's mouth, with the freckled girl and the metal chain and collar around her neck (sorry for not remembering names, it's been a fair few years).

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wow. what a blast from the past. I thought ker was gone forever. didn't expect to see this game being remastered. very nice

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Glad to hear the renders are being reworked right now.. It's just does not look right. Also the unshaved unkempt look.. uggh.. it just looks bad makes him look like a sleazeball. The freckle girl looks like damn freckles on steroids I have known freckled girls and it was not that outrageous. The one with the chain and that outrageous freckles she looks like a monster and not a cute girl. The renders just look off...

You really can't take Koikatsu or Illusion engines and than try to make them look real it just DOES NOT work.. these are anime style based engines and when you try to add realism to the appearance it looks plain WRONG on all levels. The faces turn me off completely.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

aries22

Oct 22, 2017
Many users are complaining, including myself, about the appearance of the female characters. In the patreon 2m0 version you have changed the appearance of the characters, why don't you make a 1m2 free version with the new models in order to better test the game and decide whether to support you?

Reactions: Gorby200

ker

May 8, 2017
Many users are complaining, including myself, about the appearance of the female characters. In the patreon 2m0 version you have changed the appearance of the characters, why don't you make a 1m2 free version with the new models in order to better test the game and decide whether to support you?
We went into the start of 2m0 with 2 people solely focused on rendering alone and 2 people assisting them, none of them being me. By the end of March, due to factors outside of everyone's control I had done 95% of the images and all 4 of the people who were supposed to be doing rendering were dealing with personal stuff. All the 2m0 stuff used new models but we didn't have time to update any of the chapter 1 images, patron version or not.

Updating the ch1 images with the new models is on the todo list, just not at the top of it. We'll get to it as people get the time to do so. Whether those updates become something like a 2m0.1 or just rotates through the releases, I'm not sure yet.

Reactions: jlkawaii

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well if the models get changed I'll come back to look but as they are now.. I can not even stomach playing the game. I would rather play the unfinished original instead.

Dante2103

Aug 13, 2022
View attachment 2589669

Overview:
Harem is a story-driven adult RPG. You are a traveler from a distant, unknown land on a desperate quest to save your homeland. A cabal of mages cast a curse on your people, making the women of your land barren and promising to end your country in a single generation. Shipwrecked in a strange land you know nothing about, an angel saves you and bestows you with magical powers. As you explore this new land, you will become ensnared in the politics and plots of its inhabitants as you seek to build a harem of beautiful women, to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: Fylokon Games
Censored: No
Version: 1m1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2589711 View attachment 2589704 View attachment 2589705 View attachment 2589714 View attachment 2589707 View attachment 2589708
View attachment 2589710 View attachment 2589712 View attachment 2589713 View attachment 2589715 View attachment 2589709 View attachment 2589706
I know that mega is very fast in dowload, but there's other um fester than mega?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes