5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I sure hope there'll be straight content with time. Lesbo really doesn't appeal to me.

Sometimes it seems that, according to game devs, all girls are lesbiennes.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I sure hope there'll be straight content with time. Lesbo really doesn't appeal to me.

Sometimes it seems that, according to game devs, all girls are lesbiennes.
I think that the dev would use their time better making a pure lesbian harem game (in which it is unique AKAICT) rather than making the ten thousandth vanilla harem game. I don't play this game as its kinks are not my kinks, but I encourage devs like this one to avoid following the conventional paths.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I haven't see anything so far unless you mean the scene where the princess loses her towel in front of the maid.
In the new version there is very little lewd actions for now.
Keep in m ind that this is a complete reboot of the game, in it's earlier stage.
But even in the first version, there wasn't so much sex. In fact Vasilisa stop the development of that version just after the first sex scene with the MC.

I think this game is meant for a slow burn. Which make sense, storywise.
The MC is a princess that was kept in a golden cage until she runaways. She is naive and shy. She's not stupid, it's just that she doesn't know how the world works, and how to interact with people.
So it wouldn't make any sense that jump on any girl she has just met.

Reactions: Udayana

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Well I'm not in the head of Vasilisa .
But considering that
  • This game is a reboot of a game that was a remake of Yuri Hotel.
    And no, it wasn't the hotel of some Russian dude :)
  • In the prologue, the princess explains that she has discovered that she is attracted to women.
I doubt there will be any straight content.
And I hope so. There so few harem games with a lesbian MC. Can we keep it like that?
If you are so eager to see dicks, there are plenty of games for you here.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I think that the dev would use their time better making a pure lesbian harem game (in which it is unique AKAICT) rather than making the ten thousandth vanilla harem game. I don't play this game as its kinks are not my kinks, but I encourage devs like this one to avoid following the conventional paths.
Unfortunately, I find only too few games with a female protagonist who can create a harem of gents.

I don't know how to start a "Seeking" thread to find such games. I'd appreciate if any user could create it, and DM me the link so that I can keep an eye on it.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
In lesbian games, I don't mind slow burns. For me, lesbian content is as much about the build-up and anticipation as the sexual acts themselves. Flirty glances, suggestive contact, intimate dialogue, etc. It's a form of eroticness that is too often left out of female focused games and leads to a much bigger payoff when the sex itself happens afterthe characters have built it up over a number of meetings.

On a completely unrelated topic, it feels to me like the AI assistance in the writing is cranked up a little too high. I certainly have have nothing against AI use in this regard, but it does become a bit distracting in the amount of verbosity and repeitition that sometimes occurs during the prologue and her inner thoughts. The verbosity does suit Zenobia a bit, coming from a proper royal family.
It may be that AI was used for the translation and this was the result?
The dialogue seems natural... in most cases. XD

Funny thing in the converation with the maid: Zenobia asks for breakfast to be delivered in 40 minues, andthe maid imediately says it'll be there in 30 minutes. XD

Anyway, if this is a lesbian game, I'l be keeping an eye on it and keeping my finger near the support button. Need to see a little bit more to get a better grasp on what we're working with first, but my interesting has been captured.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
On a completely unrelated topic, it feels to me like the AI assistance in the writing is cranked up a little too high. I certainly have have nothing against AI use in this regard, but it does become a bit distracting in the amount of verbosity and repeitition that sometimes occurs during the prologue and her inner thoughts. The verbosity does suit Zenobia a bit, coming from a proper royal family.
The dialogue seems natural... in most cases. XD
I'm not sure if Vasilisa use any AI assistance.
For the first version, she receive some criticism about the story (and I'm a bit guilty at charge myself).
So I think she just try to make the story more believable by explaining more the situation, what Zenobia think, how she want to change and adapt to her new life...

Anyway, if this is a lesbian game, I'l be keeping an eye on it and keeping my finger near the support button. Need to see a little bit more to get a better grasp on what we're working with first, but my interesting has been captured.
As I wrote 2 posts before your, I really think this game will be lesbian only.
From the premises (and what the original game and the first version of this one were), I don't see how there could be any straight sex.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I'm going to say some AI assistance was used. I notice a lot of things OpenAI likes to do popping up several times.
Like I said, I have no issue with AI assitance, but shaving down some of the verbosity would help it feel more natural.

For instance, this doesn't seem like how a person would speak or inner monologue:
"With calm determination, I'll make today the beginning of a journey where I shape my own destiny, free from the limitations of the past."

And we shall see how it goes in terms of the lewds and relationships. My attention has been acquired and I await seeing what happens next.
That lovely maid seems promising!

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Since online translators are not that good, after translating a sentence, I use an AI rewriting tool to rewrite the text and choose the one I think sounds better, I've been trying to improve my English by reading books or watching films, but since I don't practice my English with anyone, it's a challenge to improve it, but I'm trying my best.
Thank you for the feedback, though. :)
I really think this game will be lesbian only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Since online translators are not that good, after translating a sentence, I use an AI rewriting tool to rewrite the text and choose the one I think sounds better, I've been trying to improve my English by reading books or watching films, but since I don't practice my English with anyone, it's a challenge to improve it, but I'm trying my best.
Thank you for the feedback, though. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah yes. I figured it was a form of translation since I saw Dutch as an option. I won't be so harsh on the wording then. (y)
Also see that Zenobia is attracted to women. I'll be looking forward to how this progresses!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes