5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so what kind of female domination content we have in this game till now

FishGoat

Dec 9, 2018
Looks like Vasilisa is back at it, just the beginning of the game, could be good news.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The new update of the rework version is available on itch .
Warning: no lewd contents at all for now.
Vasilisa is rewriting the story, she's trying to correct some things that was a bit unbelievable or unclear in the first version.
So I think the first updates will be used to set up the story.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremOfThePrincess-0.2Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the whole intro into the the private jet was completly cout out and ther was no sex scen with the maid at all. Nothing after all that happened. I was waiting for the next part of the all thing with the girl we met long the way and then whole thing got cut out abrutly. Disapointed becou I liket the thing of it but i tought it would be expande the whole intro befor till we reach the site and all the thing we alredy done. This update was unrealistic.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The characters in the rework screenshots look a lot better than the original, I don't know if the developer posts here but it might be worth removing the screenshots from before the rework.

Reactions: SamWinters

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I've ran into this error message when I tried to load a save.
View attachment 2910088
This is a rework, so in theory a new game. Old savegames cant work.
Yes it's exactly that.
I even do a test to confirm it.
Started a new game with the last update, saved, quit the game, restarted the game, and was able to reload this save without any issue.
But with the new version of the game, trying to load an old save for the old version get me the same error.
No surprising at all, as the rework version is a brand new game.

Vasilisa is rewriting the story.
It still the same idea, a princess who escape a forced marriage, and try to earn her independence while discovering her sexuality.
But there lot of changes in the story:
  • No encounter of the rock band in a private plane. Vasilisa plans to make the girls appearance later in the hotel.
  • Rose will also appear later in the story.
  • The princess arrived in a open hotel (with a gorgeous receptionist ;-)). I don't know yet if it's the hotel she will buy (and even if she will buy an hotel at all).
So, even if there wasn't code incompatibility, loading a save from the old version wouldn't work storywise.

Reactions: Udayana

goribas

May 12, 2022
Is there any link for the previous version? I found one here on workload but the link didn't work anymore

Darth.Avidus

Mar 1, 2023
Is there any link for the previous version? I found one here on workload but the link didn't work anymore
I would also be really interested to play the old version :)

Vasilisa Would it it be possible to get the last version before the rework? I saw that even on itch.io the old version is not longer available.

I played the the new version (including the full intro) and want to play more xD

To things that you could improve in your new version:
1. Put the intro text in the middle, like later in the game, its much easier to read.

2. I know that by start of the game the most text that we hear are her thoughts, I think it would be great the write it in the text box, like seen in many other games.
At the moment its not a problem, but later in the game it would be easier to see what are her thoughts and what are the dialogs.

I really like the concept of your game, we have not enough games with female MCs.

Thanks for the great game.:love:

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I only look at Vasilisa's games from time to time. Is she trying to make the same game a third time now? I clicked on a link further up about a rework for this game, which doesn't exist anymore. Instead when I go to her patreon now I see that she's making yet another game with the same premise.

Does she have trouble getting past the beginning of this story or what's going on here?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes