5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I only look at Vasilisa's games from time to time. Is she trying to make the same game a third time now? I clicked on a link further up about a rework for this game, which doesn't exist anymore. Instead when I go to her patreon now I see that she's making yet another game with the same premise.

Does she have trouble getting past the beginning of this story or what's going on here?
Yes, the first version of this game was a remake of Yuri hotel.
But Vasilisa get criticisms about the story. I think this affect her a lot, and she almost abandoned the game.
But, finally she has decided to rework the story instead, in order to make it more believable.
Also, as many people didn't like Rose personality, she will appear later and won't be the sole girl to help the MC.

About the game on Patreon, Vasilisa had some issue with them. As it's an adult game, she has to prove she is an adult herself. But for personal reasons, she has some problems with this process (and apparently, having a bank account isn't enough...).
So she open a account on Subscriptar. For now, she kept her Patreon open, but decided to put a SFW game here (mainly a SFW of Harem Of The Princess).

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Yes, the first version of this game was a remake of Yuri hotel.
But Vasilisa get criticisms about the story. I think this affect her a lot, and she almost abandoned the game.
But, finally she has decided to rework the story instead, in order to make it more believable.
Also, as many people didn't like Rose personality, she will appear later and won't be the sole girl to help the MC.

About the game on Patreon, Vasilisa had some issue with them. As it's an adult game, she has to prove she is an adult herself. But for personal reasons, she has some problems with this process (and apparently, having a bank account isn't enough...).
So she open a account on Subscriptar. For now, she kept her Patreon open, but decided to put a SFW game here (mainly a SFW of Harem Of The Princess).
Oh, thank you for explaining. So, Harem of the Princess is still the main project and she is reworking it due to criticism? That makes a lot more sense.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Oh, thank you for explaining. So, Harem of the Princess is still the main project and she is reworking it due to criticism? That makes a lot more sense.
Yes this game is still her main project.
I think she even hasn't settle yet if she will continue on Patreon. I supposed it's will depend of the amount of time it's required her to making 2 games alongside. And how patreons she gain doing so. because she has very few follower for now. As she write recently " Besides, the money I earn from this game only covers my coffee expenses"...

Also, if you want more info, you should go to her discord (link on the first page of this thread).
She's not very active there, but she pop up from time to time. And I don't think she come here very often (even not sure if she comming here at all).

Reactions: Luminosity247

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is there any link for the previous version? I found one here on workload but the link didn't work anymore
I would also be really interested to play the old version :)

Vasilisa Would it it be possible to get the last version before the rework? I saw that even on itch.io the old version is not longer available.

I played the the new version (including the full intro) and want to play more xD

To things that you could improve in your new version:
1. Put the intro text in the middle, like later in the game, its much easier to read.

2. I know that by start of the game the most text that we hear are her thoughts, I think it would be great the write it in the text box, like seen in many other games.
At the moment its not a problem, but later in the game it would be easier to see what are her thoughts and what are the dialogs.

I really like the concept of your game, we have not enough games with female MCs.

Thanks for the great game.:love:
I ask Vasilisa if she could put the link to the version again.
She doesn't want to do that on the first page, because she doesn't want people asking her to continue this version of the game.
However she give me the link for those who want to play it:

But you are warned that this is an unfinished version, which will never be finished.

Reactions: Darth.Avidus

Darth.Avidus

Mar 1, 2023
I ask Vasilisa if she could put the link to the version again.
She doesn't want to do that on the first page, because she doesn't want people asking her to continue this version of the game.
However she give me the link for those who want to play it:
Mega

But you are warned that this is an unfinished version, which will never be finished.
Thanks a lot for asking and the link. Unfortunately the link wasn't working for me.
I found your request on the discord including the none edit link from F95.

I copy the working link here:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks a lot for asking and the link. Unfortunately the link wasn't working for me.
I found your request on the discord including the none edit link from F95.

I copy the working link here:
Sorry
I must admit, I didn't try the link.

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
I've completely reworked the game to make the story more realistic.
There are 34 images and 3700 words in this reworked version 0.2

The game is 3 years in development and has only 4000 words?
Is this a joke or what? That's less than 20 minutes of reading...
Or reworking means delete all and start from zero...

Last edited:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The one thing that needed to be done was improve visual quality

If I remember right, the writing wasn't awful. Maybe a lil bloated, but serviceable. The only thing that needed to be done is make the images not so blindingly bright and flat shaded. Maybe improve on camera angles. And do a little more with the sex scenes.

Coming back with an anemic game is gonna be ruff. All the best to the dev.

Reactions: Armelle69

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
HaremOfThePrincess-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: damnedfrog

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So, to sum up this game; black screen with a huge info dump, then stand around in your apartment while giving yourself a motivational speech and then end game.

You're making a visual novel. Emphasis on the visual part of that. Why have a long info dump right at the beginning with nothing but a black screen? Render it. Give it some actual dialogue. Make it have emotion and impact so this whole escaping to start a new life has some actual meaning. Build up the relationship between the MC and Genesis. Make their connection actually matter.

Right now, it's just a huge boring info dump. It's not engaging or intriguing or anything. It's a black screen with a ton of text to read through. Again, you're making a visual novel. So, make it visual. Take the time to render it and actually create the whole atmosphere and emotion in the images and storytelling. Show Genesis and the MC actually building their relationship via images and dialogue. Show the frustration the MC has when her parents won't listen to her, show her making the plan with Genesis, show her escape. Keyword here is: show. You're making a visual novel, not writing a book.

It has an interesting idea behind it all, but the execution isn't great.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
While since I played this that I forgoet about it. I really liked where it was going, It was in my memory as a game to keep playing. but from what I reading of other comments, its rework has barely progressed ? Guess I feel disappointment.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I agree with the other about the initial info dump black screen. You should probably add some kind of sepia tone background images that vaguely illustrate what is happening.

Vasilisa

(✿◠‿◠)
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
So, to sum up this game; black screen with a huge info dump, then stand around in your apartment while giving yourself a motivational speech and then end game.

You're making a visual novel. Emphasis on the visual part of that. Why have a long info dump right at the beginning with nothing but a black screen? Render it. Give it some actual dialogue. Make it have emotion and impact so this whole escaping to start a new life has some actual meaning. Build up the relationship between the MC and Genesis. Make their connection actually matter.

Right now, it's just a huge boring info dump. It's not engaging or intriguing or anything. It's a black screen with a ton of text to read through. Again, you're making a visual novel. So, make it visual. Take the time to render it and actually create the whole atmosphere and emotion in the images and storytelling. Show Genesis and the MC actually building their relationship via images and dialogue. Show the frustration the MC has when her parents won't listen to her, show her making the plan with Genesis, show her escape. Keyword here is: show. You're making a visual novel, not writing a book.

It has an interesting idea behind it all, but the execution isn't great.
I would love to be able to include visuals in the game's intro, but I'm currently unable to do so.
To create the images I need, I require certain mods, but unfortunately, there are no modern palaces, modern royal clothing, or royal hairstyles available as part of those mods.

There are some maps that are relatively close to what I need, but my PC is not powerful enough to handle them.
As a result, I'm limited to using only the available resources and options.

For now, the best I can do for the game's intro is a black screen with text.
However, I'm hopeful that this situation will change in the future. :)

Alcarinn

Jan 28, 2022
Trying it out for the first time, and while there isn't much to the game right now, I do think Zenobia is pretty cute. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Arikania
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes