RPGM Abandoned Harem Lotion [v0.4b] [TheLuco]

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I like the game dispite some flaws that might or might not get fixed.
First hints in the game for specific place and time events would be helpful and can be fun. The boys talking about the park one is a good example. Second some sort of scale on the bar for each girl to give you an idea how close you are to a new sex scene so you could chose which one to advance since there are to many girls to do in one day. Along with that maybe an indication of what can be unlocked so we don't waste time raising their stats for nothing. Third a lot of wasted potential the bookstore guy and sales clerk would have been fun to watch on the security monitors and potenial blackmail material for later. And wasted space like the showers and pool area. Possibly these will be used later. In future you should get a patreon or simular account to sell you products as I see good to great potential in your work. Be a real shame if you wound up in some corporate cubical stifled of any creative outlet.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a question to the dev - why you don't have a patreon page?
Because some of the scenes in game might trigger them, resulting in termination of the page. Its better to not have one in the first place than to go through the whole process of setting one up just for it to be deleted over things happening to pixels on a screen. That alone has caused several devs to just plain give up completely, granted almost every dev that has thrown in the towel was using patreon income as their main source of income for living expenses.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This one was looking interesting, too. Oh well, I'll give it some time in case development resumes and drop it in January if it doesn't. Earlier if the dev announces an official abandonment.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Harem v0.4b Compressed (Untested)

Win 623 MB/100 MB :