RPGM Abandoned Harem Lotion [v0.4b] [TheLuco]

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Downloaded new update and go to load up save and go great all fucking saves are junk. All saves throw up a typeerror cannot read property 'length' of undefined.

Guess it's time to see if I can cheat some.

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Hey sorry my first post ever is a complaint but how do I get the menu to be in english?
The menu is a problem of rpg maker mv, it chooses the language of your pc and you can't change it after you made something but i'll try to find a solution to that

Downloaded new update and go to load up save and go great all fucking saves are junk. All saves throw up a typeerror cannot read property 'length' of undefined.

Guess it's time to see if I can cheat some.
I think it's because there's a new plugin in the game that wasn't there in the old save file.

BSNAME69

Jan 1, 2018
Oh well I guess I will learn a few words, most I can tell by their similarities to English spellings plus I have played enough rpgm by now that I know what should be there. Just had to get over the surprise it wasn't English. Thanks for the response.

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
I tried to play. Unfortunately after the first scene with the woman in the company the MC disappeared from the screen. It was impossible to continue.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Hate to tell you this but Carol's fricken office bug is still there I entered office right after sex and player vanished. Tested the next day when Carol is standing outside and entering her office the bug is still there as well. Is Asako suppose to disappear after you enter her sisters apartment? After going inside with her after that she's no longer at her sisters door at 12:00.

10+ days later she's no longer AWOL and is now back in front of her sisters door.

Got titty job by teacher leaving the school the outside wasn't dark out like it should of been instead if showed it like it was the evening. Going to the park the girl was there had sex with her again and went home and can't sleep because I guess it thinks it's evening and not fucking night.

Here's what I saw and found out when you enter the school and get the titty job or lick from the teacher when you come outside the time is still 18:00 but everything else has moved to the night time faze. To be able to sleep you have to get on the computer and use it which will move it to 23:00 and the sky will turn black and allow you to sleep.

Eri's name is still ??? even after having sex with her and she telling you her name is Eri and the only time it changes is if you have sex with her and she tells you her name again otherwise her name is always listed as ???.

Carol stop fucking talking to you after the first sex scene and all she says now is ... I guess it looks like you can only talk to her in the morning now.

After having sex with Carol again in the morning it now is allowing me to talk and have sex with her at 12:00.

Sex with Carol at 12:00 breaks her and makes her not want to talk and only shows ... for her response.

Finally got all new scenes done.

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
Oh, Custom Maid 3D2 graphics. That reminsd me i can't install CM3D2 on my pc because bugs T_T Interesting game tho, seems fun

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
@

Hate to tell you this but Carol's fricken office bug is still there I entered office right after sex and player vanished. Tested the next day when Carol is standing outside and entering her office the bug is still there as well. Is Asako suppose to disappear after you enter her sisters apartment? After going inside with her after that she's no longer at her sisters door at 12:00.

10+ days later she's no longer AWOL and is now back in front of her sisters door.

Got titty job by teacher leaving the school the outside wasn't dark out like it should of been instead if showed it like it was the evening. Going to the park the girl was there had sex with her again and went home and can't sleep because I guess it thinks it's evening and not fucking night.

Here's what I saw and found out when you enter the school and get the titty job or lick from the teacher when you come outside the time is still 18:00 but everything else has moved to the night time faze. To be able to sleep you have to get on the computer and use it which will move it to 23:00 and the sky will turn black and allow you to sleep.

Eri's name is still ??? even after having sex with her and she telling you her name is Eri and the only time it changes is if you have sex with her and she tells you her name again otherwise her name is always listed as ???.

Carol stop fucking talking to you after the first sex scene and all she says now is ... I guess it looks like you can only talk to her in the morning now.

After having sex with Carol again in the morning it now is allowing me to talk and have sex with her at 12:00.

Sex with Carol at 12:00 breaks her and makes her not want to talk and only shows ... for her response.

Finally got all new scenes done.
I'm fixing them right now, i'll upload an update tomorrow or friday.

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Decent game so far.

Bug reports:

1. It is possible to walk around the walls of the office building before you talk to the librarian. (Just walk up before talking to him, easy to accidentally do when dashing)
2. It is possible to get trapped behind the bookshelves in the office if you talk to him while in the bookshelf directly above him, they become solid and you are trapped.
3. When triggering Fran's 3rd scene for the first time (I assume, new dialogue saying "Came for your reward? Follow me.") everything fades to black and the scene never starts. The phone icons are still visible so you can save/exit/whatever while in that state.

(edit: v0.4)

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Decent game so far.

Bug reports:

1. It is possible to walk around the walls of the office building before you talk to the librarian. (Just walk up before talking to him, easy to accidentally do when dashing)
2. It is possible to get trapped behind the bookshelves in the office if you talk to him while in the bookshelf directly above him, they become solid and you are trapped.
3. When triggering Fran's 3rd scene for the first time (I assume, new dialogue saying "Came for your reward? Follow me.") everything fades to black and the scene never starts. The phone icons are still visible so you can save/exit/whatever while in that state.

(edit: v0.4)
Thanks, will fix it right away.

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
In the change log it says we can report to the CEO on Friday to advance the story. No matter what time of day I talk to him I can only select nothing. Is this a bug or is there another condition other than just Friday?

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
In the change log it says we can report to the CEO on Friday to advance the story. No matter what time of day I talk to him I can only select nothing. Is this a bug or is there another condition other than just Friday?
That's a bug, sorry. I'll upload a fixed version in a day or two.

edit:uploaded fixed version.

Last edited:

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
rpg maker mv or vx ace?
MV

I'll use this to give an update on the state of things, earlier this year i've started college and it's going well but i don't have much time to work on the game, don't worry as i will continue working on it, the time i couldn't work on it i've used to write the story, with an ending already set i can say that this game will not be in development forever.

Reactions: Red Sand

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
MV

I'll use this to give an update on the state of things, earlier this year i've started college and it's going well but i don't have much time to work on the game, don't worry as i will continue working on it, the time i couldn't work on it i've used to write the story, with an ending already set i can say that this game will not be in development forever.
I always ask this because my computer overheats and shuts down more than anything with the maker mv with the vx ace does not turn off just gives lag