RPGM Abandoned Harem Lotion [v0.4b] [TheLuco]

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Looks promising, and I do not mind the art for the character sprites. I did run into a bug where if you enter the apartment belonging to Asako's sister, you are unable to get out of the apartment or load a save while in that apartment.
:WutFace:i'm trapped in the apartment of asako's sister.:WutFace:
After first Sex-scene i could enter the apartment at night, but can't went outside. :OhMyGoodness:
I'll fix that now, it's because of an early version, in that you had to walk in to the apartment to start the scene but i forgot to take it off.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
What the hell is wrong with the tits in all these games? I mean look at the first picture. Are you kidding me? Who the hell consider this sexy? -.-

Reactions: TheLuco

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Can't talk to the girls outside the store or the teacher in the school. Teacher only says hello girls say hello.

Girls don't give a stat gain they only give a gain at the school and teacher doesn't activate at all and doesn't appear in the phone.

After sex with Carol if you enter her office you turn invisible if you leave the office you'll stay that way. So don't enter her office ever.

I also can't seem to get to know eri the girl in the park.

You can enter Asako's sisters house but can't leave. So another warning do not
enter there either.

Asako disappears at 12:00 and is no longer in front of her sisters door to her apartment. (Seemed to come back later after so many days)

Finally got tired of trying to get the teacher to work that I altered her to where it shows that you talked her so now I can talk to her instead of her just saying hi and nothing more.

Reactions: TheLuco

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
@

Can't talk to the girls outside the store or the teacher in the school. Teacher only says hello girls say hello.

Girls don't give a stat gain they only give a gain at the school and teacher doesn't activate at all and doesn't appear in the phone.

After sex with Carol if you enter her office you turn invisible if you leave the office you'll stay that way. So don't enter her office ever.

I also can't seem to get to know eri the girl in the park.

You can enter Asako's sisters house but can't leave. So another warning do not
enter there either.

Asako disappears at 12:00 and is no longer in front of her sisters door to her apartment. (Seemed to come back later after so many days)

Finally got tired of trying to get the teacher to work that I altered her to where it shows that you talked her so now I can talk to her instead of her just saying hi and nothing more.

Thanks for telling me the bugs.

okay, for the twins, they work as intended, they do not have any dialogue as of now when they are outside the mall, they're just the trigger to let them appear at the school.
for the teacher, it's a bug that i just found, you have to talk with asako twice (once per day) at the apartment, if you talk to her at the city it will cancell the teachers route, i'll fix this.
annotated the ofice bug.
annotated apartment bug.
For the girl at the park, once you can enter the school freely speak to the 3 guys in there, she should appear at the park at night.

would you like a fixed version? i could upload it in 2 or 3 days, i have a shitty conection haha.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Your welcome.

I already got the BJ from Eri the girl in the park but I wasn't sure if you get to know her or not as her name stays ??? except for one spot where her name changes to Eri.

I did everything that needs to be done with all the girls and got their one scene I don't think the teachers is implemented yet as all I got was a black screen when she said to follow her and then said something about her apartment.

I also saw something about a sister trigger when I was digging around but not sure what that is for I thought it was something to do with Asako's sister.

A fixed version would probably be good for other people that come to play the game but it also depends on when your next update is going to be released. If your next update isn't very far away you could wait and release the next update with the fixes in it. If the next update is going to be awhile then releasing a fixed version would probably be a good idea so that those bugs are fixed and no one else runs into them.

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Well, shit. the name's supposed to be ??? until next update haha
for the teacher keep talking to her until the scene plays
that trigger is to start Reiko's route after speaking with asako
next version should be coming around the 22th of february.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Maybe some staffer will see through about this, but if this game has "loli" inside, by default shouldn't be at all shared here - personally speaking, for those two twins in particular. They can be +18, but from the appearance doesn't look like it at all. :test:
There is no "18+ only" rule, rule #7 is "no realistic prepubescents". This looks fine.

Reactions: brynhildr