Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
anything on 0.7 update?
0.6 Final hasn't even been released yet. See quote below.
Runey said:

Unfortunately, and due to circumstances that are out of my control, the public release of v0.6 will be delayed. I'm unsure by how long at the moment, but it will release as soon as possible.

So what's going on? I won't be giving out all the details, but I'm talking to Patreon about Harem Hotel's sexual content with Ashley. As soon as the discussion is finished, and everything is cleared up, v0.6 will launch here on Patreon, but I have no clue on when that could be. It could be tomorrow, or it could be in two weeks. It's all based on how fast they are.

Based on Patreon's final verdict, it may take me up to an extra week on top of whenever their final verdict is to implement changes, if any are needed (Which may end up to be none in the end).

Because of all of the above, v0.7 will also be delayed, I would say up to a max of 2 - 3 weeks, and a minimum of 1 week. Again, it just depends on when Patreon replies, and what they reply with.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Besides the mega slut trait, is there anything interesting to unlock other traits?
After unlocking the exhibitionist trait on kali i've seen her naked in the utility room on the bench (with a little extra scene)
I don't know if other girls have stuff like this whith the exhib trait. Kali and Lin are the only 2 i've unlocked this trait for now.

EDIT : I just remembered in my last playthrough i noticed one of the choices in ashley main story is locked behind the exhib trait.
I don't remember what friendship lvl exactly (i think it's somewhere between lvl15 and lvl20) it's the event where ashley asks you to bring her to a fency restaurant

Reactions: Gattaca1997

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Very VERY well done, GREAT concept,strong story line , easy to get sex very early in the game,and for me personally i have found no bugs so far in the game. some one knows what a sex game is , quite well Nice job, two thumbs up from me on this one, i would hope it gets completed one day.(y)(y):giggle:

Reactions: Runey

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
I fr need a walk through for shit like shower scenes,lobby, scenes, etc since the walk through mod only helps with only 2 characters

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How to unlock "let's have sex" with emma?
Play through her story.

moon, who is that?
Moon is the Waitress in the Bar

how tf u unlock the bar?
Play through Lin's story.
any of them not too sure how that works
For Sex training, click buttons that cause the girls to have sex with you. For Exhibitionism training, click the buttons that say "(+Exhibitionism)", for Submission training, click the buttons that say "(+Submission)"

Reactions: TheDevian

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Play through her story.

Moon is the Waitress in the Bar

Play through Lin's story.

For Sex training, click buttons that cause the girls to have sex with you. For Exhibitionism training, click the buttons that say "(+Exhibitionism)", for Submission training, click the buttons that say "(+Submission)"
I completed every girls story so far but for Ellen theres nothing in upgrades and no option to buy Jin
Edit: I also cant find a way to play through Juilet's story

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes