• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kosuke09211

Aug 25, 2018
How do i unlock kali's other scene? So far i only unlocked her blowjob and missionary. And im on unlimited loop for some reason. Cant advanced anymore

yukari81

Sep 5, 2017
As long as you update correctly, no.
Download the zip, unzip it, run the .exe. All your saves will be there.

No, of course not. This is my full time job.

I take a couple of weeks off, typically 2 - 3, starting at Pre Release 1. All during Pre Release 1 I'm not thinking about future updates. I'm usually polishing the current version, and relaxing more than I would if I worked.

During the second week is what would be considered the actual 'time off' since the public release would be out.

The third week is what I dedicate to writing and setting up the next update. The events, the remakes, the story, the characters if any, etc etc.

This usually translates to 7 weeks working, 7 - 12 hours a day (except for weekends).

I know taking a couple of weeks off after each update doesn't sound the best, but I've been doing it since v0.3, and I've found it works really well. During v0.3, I worked for 9 weeks, taking the weekends off, and that was hell. I worked way too much then, my brain felt physically bruised from 9 weeks of creative thinking and working 7 - 12 hours a day.
But, I suppose the other way I could do it is work 7-8 hours a day like a normal human and take little to no breaks between updates. I don't know, I just typically like working all day for weeks until it catches up with me and I need a break. If it didn't catch up with me, I'd only take 1 week off between update

Pinups, and the bar.

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
Like the new way to make money with bar though I can say you can exploit the profit a bit. The amount you make is random and you can save and load the game before reading the report to get a better result.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes