nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
need a little help with Lin
i can fuck her in the café but she doesn't accept missionary with the rope in her room.
i can't get submissive either. she is over 20 lust but nothing seems to happen.
someone know what i'm doing wrong ?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@nono_boulot How high is her obedience stat? And how did you get her lust to 20? Thought that maxed out at 5. Can you tell us all three stats from her info page?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
obedience is 53, lust is 22, love is 18
and all the rest reached "professional"
Well, from what I can see in the code, if she's not a virgin, there are no requirements. If she is, then you need 12 love/friendship and 8+ obedience. Note that love must be 12, not 12+. Did you mess with her stats in the console?

Reactions: nono_boulot

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Well, from what I can see in the code, if she's not a virgin, there are no requirements. If she is, then you need 12 love/friendship and 8+ obedience. Note that love must be 12, not 12+. Did you mess with her stats in the console?
i used the in game codes

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
after your explanation, i changed my friendship with her at 12 (with console) and it worked fine ^^

Reactions: Lorric17

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
anyone know the general console code make up?
not sure it's the answer you need, but to get the console, you have to create a .rpy file in "game" directory with the code

init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True

i name it DeveloperOption.rpy

after that, you can use Shift + O to get the console and Shift + D (and select Variable Viewer) to get the current used variables.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
@nono_boulot How high is her obedience stat? And how did you get her lust to 20? Thought that maxed out at 5. Can you tell us all three stats from her info page?
I had the same thing happen to me. It was what I assume is where the game stops checking her lust level to see if she ends up waking you up in the morning (because she can't control her lust any longer) once you got to 5 or beyond. If you ended at 4 when going to sleep, then got it beyond 5 before going to sleep on the next day (can be done by calling her to the dungeon each phase of the day, as where she is doesn't matter, or when you have the android and she is then in her room during the noon period).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I had the same thing happen to me. It was what I assume is where the game stops checking her lust level to see if she ends up waking you up in the morning (because she can't control her lust any longer) once you got to 5 or beyond. If you ended at 4 when going to sleep, then got it beyond 5 before going to sleep on the next day (can be done by calling her to the dungeon each phase of the day, as where she is doesn't matter, or when you have the android and she is then in her room during the noon period).
I just edited the check to make sure it happens. I wasn't thinking you could get her lust above 5 before the event popped for some reason. Now it'll always happen if her lust is 5 or above.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
The problem with telling this story is I have to release it in chunks, so the story may look like it's going in certain directions when it's not exactly my intention. I don't want to say too much, but jealousy wont always be in the air.
(Ah, fair enough, and that is relieving. I look forward to the eventual cessation of jealousy then! … Oh, and more sex. That one's always fun.)

Reactions: Runey

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
want more of those school girls xd also whats the code at the end of this version for some reason I did everything and I think I missed it

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
want more of those school girls xd also whats the code at the end of this version for some reason I did everything and I think I missed it
There isn't a code yet (but it'll probably be skiptoend2).

The reason there was a skiptoend1 code is because I wasn't sure if I was able to make saves work through the versions, but it looks like all saves will work going forward. I may still add the code though.

Reactions: Saber1995

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Oh Runey, Runey, Runey... This was nothing short of a stellar update! The introduction of the "Clones" (yeah, right- like I'm NOT going to use "The Code") and the Android were done really well and integrated seamlessly into an already great game. I cannot wait to see what lies in store for us in the next release/update. :) I did have to re-start from the beginning, and you were right, it was worth it and I was not disappointed.

I do have a couple of quick questions about this release;
  • The manual for the Android seems to be written in Ren'py code- were/are these going to be Console Commands for the Android's parameters?
  • Why did you have to make Jin such a hose-beast? Doesn't Lin deserve some type of good news happiness in her sad, little life? I hate to say it, but the resolution to that path/arc was wholly unsatisfying.
  • Why is there no regular options just for hugging and kissing? Those are nice too, y'know- before stampeding to the clitoris... (10 points to Gryffindor if you catch the reference.) :p
  • There is a lot of HJ and BJ action going on for the MC, but why is there no option to reciprocate?
  • Do you have to do the "Lewd Things" with Lin (or any other character) at the Cafe for story/character progression?
  • Why is it not possible to have regular intercourse with Lin when you visit her room- unless she's in the rope harness?
  • If you opted not to do anything lewd with Lin the first night she asks to sleep with you- did it close that path? The option no longer comes up when you ask her to sleep with you...
And lastly,
  • I WANT an A-Lin Clock, just like that, IRL. :)
  • I believe you may have created a new fetish- "Elven Cheerleaders" (I was not aware of its existence and now I don't know how I've managed to live this long without it).
Anxiously awaiting the next installment. Bravo Runey! (I'd clap, but one hand is kinda busy atm...)

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh Runey, Runey, Runey... This was nothing short of a stellar update! The introduction of the "Clones" (yeah, right- like I'm NOT going to use "The Code") and the Android were done really well and integrated seamlessly into an already great game. I cannot wait to see what lies in store for us in the next release/update. :) I did have to re-start from the beginning, and you were right, it was worth it and I was not disappointed.

I do have a couple of quick questions about this release;
  • The manual for the Android seems to be written in Ren'py code- were/are these going to be Console Commands for the Android's parameters?
  • Why did you have to make Jin such a hose-beast? Doesn't Lin deserve some type of good news happiness in her sad, little life? I hate to say it, but the resolution to that path/arc was wholly unsatisfying.
  • Why is there no regular options just for hugging and kissing? Those are nice too, y'know- before stampeding to the clitoris... (10 points to Gryffindor if you catch the reference.) :p
  • There is a lot of HJ and BJ action going on for the MC, but why is there no option to reciprocate?
  • Do you have to do the "Lewd Things" with Lin (or any other character) at the Cafe for story/character progression?
  • Why is it not possible to have regular intercourse with Lin when you visit her room- unless she's in the rope harness?
  • If you opted not to do anything lewd with Lin the first night she asks to sleep with you- did it close that path? The option no longer comes up when you ask her to sleep with you...
And lastly,
  • I WANT an A-Lin Clock, just like that, IRL. :)
  • I believe you may have created a new fetish- "Elven Cheerleaders" (I was not aware of its existence and now I don't know how I've managed to live this long without it).
Anxiously awaiting the next installment. Bravo Runey! (I'd clap, but one hand is kinda busy atm...)
The Android's "code" isn't something you'll have to type in manually, the MC will take care of that behind the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hugs and Kisses sound pretty good, I also want to have the option to have every character able to sleep with you (but not as an alarm). I also want to add fingering. Cunnilingus is sort of awkward. There's not much for the player to see, not even animation in most cases. But it may be something I add in the future.

The cafe scenes, and scenes like those are "Training" scenes. They raise specific stats based on what's going on. Those are completely separate from the story, unless those scenes fit with their character. Lin likes ropes, so she has story in the Dungeon. Maria is an exhibitionist, so she has story at the beach (which is her exhibitionist training).

Right now there are only Exhibitionist training scenes, and one BDSM training scene (with Lin in the dungeon). This will be expanded to Pet Play as well, and most likely other forms of training if I can think of any. I also have plans on making advances sex scenes once you've leveled up vaginal sex/anal sex/blowjobs/etc

Regular intercourse with Lin will come, actually a lot of varied sex will come to each character. I don't have any solid plans but there will be many options to choose from.

The first time Lin asks to sleep with you is her warming up to you. Declining or not doing anything lewd doesn't lock anything. After she asks the second time, you can ask her to sleep with you by clicking your door at Night.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes