Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Will there be anymore scenes in the laundry room? As far as I know, there was only one scene (Ashley and Lin were talking). Will the twins share the same room or will they get different rooms?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
@
Ow I know in the grand scheme of things threatening someone with a knife is that bad, but in that situation it was going to far. Also the reason is because said yandere could scare off my customers and I need those to stay in business considering said yandere also got suspended from school. Though the bigger reason is she hurt the android and you must not hurt the android for she shall bring us enlightenment.

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
Also can I just say the android has a 1000 qubit CPU holy hell how much did that grandfather make. Honestly a realistic choice considering the android has to process multiple things at once.

maultierr

Apr 4, 2018
I am pleasantly amazed by the game. in the version 0.1 was a lot of content, but version 0.2 pleased me. i have one wish only - to add more scenes with the participation of the MC and several girls

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Found out something else that's off. It appears that if you take Lin to the cafe at noon, it skips the afternoon time and goes straight to night. At this point, if I find anything else after this, I'm just going to wait until I'm sure there's nothing else. Doesn't make sense to keep making numerous posts when I could just have all the content of several in one.
Thank you, I fixed those issues.

Sep 10, 2017
Also can I just say the android has a 1000 qubit CPU
1000 qubit is unfathomably fast. Every qubit practically doubles processing power of the previous sum (so 51 is twice as fast as 50, 52 is twice as fast as 51 etc.).

Consider this: Current normal supercomputers can simulate a 50-52 qubit quantum computer. A 100 qubit quantum computer would be faster than all our computational technology (PC's, laptops, phones etc) on the planet combined. A 101 qubit quantum computer would be twice that fast... You get the point.

You can calculate how fast a 1000 qubit quantum computer would be in numbers, but not give a practical example. I dare say it could compute far more in a second than all our computing power combined since the existence of computers. Thousands of times over.

/nerdmode

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
So plenty of content but i have to ask if lin could not be raped by law when she was made a slave but they could her sister?
They were captured at the same time so why was lin spared and the rapists let free.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So plenty of content but i have to ask if lin could not be raped by law when she was made a slave but they could her sister?
They were captured at the same time so why was lin spared and the rapists let free.
At the time the elf village was raided (300 years ago) It's assumed these laws weren't place. After all, the humans went to war simply because the Elves were Elves, they went in to kill, pillage and rape. Lin wasn't spared because she wasn't caught or seen, she sneakily went in to save her sister, and her sister didn't want Lin to fall in the same hole she did (Even though Rin liked it)

Lin then explains she wandered around for months, then a nice woman took her in, but was kicked out soon after. She doesn't explain any specific time frames after that, but between the time her village was raided, and she was sold a slave, these laws to prevent slave rape were put in place.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i think u will i did when i saw her peek round the corner in v0.1 i was curious
now with the new version she is my favorite lol
for some reason she looks like like she belongs in the naruto universe i mean she looks like she has the Rinnegan and the sharingan

Reactions: Zontany

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
for some reason she looks like like she belongs in the naruto universe i mean she looks like she has the Rinnegan and the sharingan
Haha, I realized after I made her that she's basically a female Kakashi, it wasn't my intention but it's a pretty neat coincidence.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Finished 0.2. Great stuff. All the exhibitionist content was great! Hoping for more of that for 0.3, especially with my favorite--Kali. Maybe you could include a way for us to revisit some of the one-time scenes like Kali's beach scene and the pizza creeper. Moar pizza creeper stuff! And it seems like you might be setting up some scenes with her and her dad for the future too. Excited for all of it.

Keep up the awesome work, hopefully 0.3 is just as substantial as 0.2 was!

Reactions: waffel and Runey
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes