• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 21, 2018
1!?

That should be when Maria and Moon goes into the bar and talks about her being a bartender/waitress. After that, it says "new items have been unlocked on your computer!", Then once you buy the outfit, it should be set to two, then once you give it to her, it should be set to 3, then she's in the bar.
Digging in the code...

marbar1 = 1
buymarbar = 1
hasmarbar = True
mariaintro = True

Code:
    if result == "floor1d4.webp" and mariaintro == True:
        menu:
            "Knock on the door":
                m "Come in!"
                scene marroom with fade
                jump mariaroom

"Give Maria the Bartender Outfit" if hasmarbar == True and marbar1 == 1:
                call clearscreen from _call_clearscreen_357
                scene floor1blur
                show mar1 with dissolve
                m "What's up?"
                c "Your Bartender outfit came in."
                hide mar1
                show mar8
                m "It did!? Yes! Come on, let's go!"
                jump marbarin
OK, I figured out the problem. Maria doesn't actually work the first evening at the bar (even though it appears that she does). I had to give Maria her new bartender outfit in her room first. Others may be having this same issue.

This is why it appears that she works one evening in the bar and then doesn't show up anymore. Others reported the same thing.

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

:unsure:

edit: If I had to choose my top favorite girl, It'd be Android. But really, I have a top 3. Ashley, Android and Lin. My bottom 2 would be Maria and Kali. But I love them all.
It really is hard to choose.
The update isn't done, so who knows.

Also, I think I made it fairly obvious Ashley is changing now.
That is nice to hear, even if I knew it was coming. I am looking forward to seeing it.
keeping up with this thread is impossible... this damn site never gives me alerts for every reply... so i cant keep track of the conversation from where i last left off lol Q^Q
If you think this is bad, try Heavy Five. :LOL:
I'm just speechless that Maria isn't further up and everyone seems to be a fan of Kali. I feel like a hipster by not liking Kali as much as other girls. Even Android grew on me the last few times I played. I'm considering to add her to my top of the list so my top trio would be a top quartet.
Maria is one of my favorites, it was a tough choice, but I just have the most in common with Kali.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
It really is hard to choose.
That is nice to hear, even if I knew it was coming. I am looking forward to seeing it.
If you think this is bad, try Heavy Five. :LOL:

Maria is one of my favorites, it was a tough choice, but I just have the most in common with Kali.
i dont wanna know lol, though as of now im eagerly awaiting the next update that will include more with kate, i need more of her XD and im hoping we dont just get one off scenes with her, i hope runey gives us repeatable scenes~

also... i just now noticed... kate has a very similar hairstyle and expression that gym leader sabrina has in most fan art of her

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

:unsure:

edit: If I had to choose my top favorite girl, It'd be Android. But really, I have a top 3. Ashley, Android and Lin. My bottom 2 would be Maria and Kali. But I love them all.
Its hard to choose a real favourite, always shifting between Maria, Lin, Android, Emma and Kali, i can only pick the one that i like the least...thats all your fault Runey. :whistle:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey fucking hell that backstory on ashley makes want to punch myself for everything i said about her although i do wish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much! That's pretty much the emotion I was hoping people would have!

I kind of wanted everything to seem so obvious. And I wanted to make it feel like a completely different playthrough once you have this new context. And a little bit like your heart cracks every time you see her smile.

Oct 3, 2017
First of all, this is a 5 star game without question. Thank you for this incredible game @Runey , the content is really top notch.

I have a different question for @Runey : The girls have traits and after we unlock those traits there are some changes in the dialogues but it is too vague in my opinion. Especially cumslut and cumdump traits should bring some extra scenes in which the girls would do some extra cumplay.

My favourites are the Lin, Ashley and Emma. Glad to see their content is growing with each update.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thank you so much! That's pretty much the emotion I was hoping people would have!

I kind of wanted everything to seem so obvious. And I wanted to make it feel like a completely different playthrough once you have this new context. And a little bit like your heart cracks every time you see her smile.
well it was tear jerking enough so i want i said in the spoiler to become a reality unless something happen to her

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
First of all, this is a 5 star game without question. Thank you for this incredible game @Runey , the content is really top notch.

I have a different question for @Runey : The girls have traits and after we unlock those traits there are some changes in the dialogues but it is too vague in my opinion. Especially cumslut and cumdump traits should bring some extra scenes in which the girls would do some extra cumplay.

My favourites are the Lin, Ashley and Emma. Glad to see their content is growing with each update.
Thank you! Those aren't only what traits do, they also unlock animations, like the lobby animations and Utility room animations. As well as outfits, like the Slut Outfit and future Submission Outfit. Submission also now allows you to give girls pet names.

But in truth, I dislike making "sex dialog" as I just sort of find it boring...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole deal with them is to push the narrative of slaves and elves further, now you have a face to think of when you think of Elven slavery. That allowed for the new Elves. In short, Cornwall has opened the door for a lot of new story telling. Or in other words, Cornwall is the gatekeeper, and once you get passed him, you'll likely not see much of him later, or his friends, of course.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes