• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I didn't even know I wanted ashleys mom until I say this comment.... although I wanna teach her a lesson. make the mean mom the daughters pet ^_^ KARMA TIME!
We don't know for sure that Ashley's mom is mean. We definitely know that Ashley and her mom have a strained relationship. Based on some things Runey has said in the past, a lot of what Ashley accused her mom of was lies. We also know that Ashley had a very troubled past (from her new mega event in 0.6 Beta 3).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
When we'll get to have fun with autumn?
Since Autumn is the least desired character in the game currently (based on the poll created by Runey) @ 4%, I'm hoping she gets a lot of attention in version 0.7!

I'm hoping that the MC teaches her the dangers of her self-righteous religious zealotry and makes Autumn more desirable in the player's eyes.

I think Autumn is one of the most physically attractive girls in the game. She has the largest breasts that I feel are natural and realistic. Too many games out there have all the girls with G - K cup breasts which I hate (I turn and run when I see these games).

The thing that most players don't like about Autumn is her personality. Hopefully the MC can help change this in future releases! :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
And that's why one should wait the 0.6 release instead of rushing to get an untested beta build.
The facts of life:

1. Players beg and plead for someone to post the beta build even though Runey strongly discourages this
  2. Multiple players post the beta build on multiple sites
  3. Players download and play the beta build
  4. Players have countless problems with it that fill up the comments section
  5. Players have no idea which version of the game they are actually running
  6. Runey scratches his head and pulls out his hair
  7. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
the executable file doesn´t start. Help?
Help us, help you! Information you should provide:

1. What platform are you running Harem Hotel on (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, etc.)?
  2. What version of the game are you using?
  3. Where did you download the game from (be very specific)?
  4. Did you upgrade a previous version or is this a new installation?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think Autumn is one of the most physically attractive girls in the game. She has the largest breasts that I feel are natural and realistic. Too many games out there have all the girls with G - K cup breasts which I hate (I turn and run when I see these games).
I like big breasts myself, but one problem I often see is that they don't look real but they also don't look fake, if you know what I mean?

White we're speaking of Autumn, I have to wonder if she's completely oblivious to all the girls running around half naked, masturbating outside the shower, fucking in the lobby, etc., or if she's polite enough not to say anything about it (which would mean she's learned her lesson pretty quickly after getting slapped down for hassling Maria - this would speak well of her that she learns). Keeping everything a secret from her must be difficult; when she asks about the girls being virgins, can you imagine the temptation to say "No ma'am, I took care of it personally"?

Stronsher

Dec 6, 2017
Help us, help you! Information you should provide:

1. What platform are you running Harem Hotel on (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, etc.)?
  2. What version of the game are you using?
  3. Where did you download the game from (be very specific)?
  4. Did you upgrade a previous version or is this a new installation?
1. platform windows 10
2. 6.0 beta 3
3. download it from UPLOADHAVEN
4. No

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes