Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
I wish there was an achievement page to see what scenes are new. Between photoshoots, exhibisitionism events, dungeon and story evens it's hard to check.

btw what does schoolgirls riddles unlock?
i finished all riddle and nothing happened

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
If you mean ignore the shopping trip that will freeze her story, you can just refuse the slave off (I think).
The shopping trip is when you meet Mr Cornwall the first time, right? I've done that earlier. But I'd like to know how to refuse the slave off. Was it from back then?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The shopping trip is when you meet Mr Cornwall the first time, right? I've done that earlier. But I'd like to know how to refuse the slave off. Was it from back then?
Yes that was it, when he compares his slave to Lin and challenges you in the clothes shop. I guess the jerk comes back then (haven't yet played the latest update).

And I need to unwatch before spoilers tempt me and/or my Lin anxiety returns.

JT13

Sep 29, 2018
I honostly totally forgot about the Cornwall guy from the store. So when Ellen said I had a letter from a Mr. Cornwall my mind just immediately thought the dev was making a RDR2 reference xD.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I think I've played through all the new content.There is quite a bit of setup for future events. I know Runey is on here quite often so here is my feedback/impressions. I'll put it in a spoiler just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Valeck

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
So the maria event. How many days do i have to wait? Or does it even see a conclusion in this parch waited at least 15 at this point.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"another one of those bland and grindy harem games"...Or so I thought. Boy, am I glad to be proven wrong, I'm totally hooked on this one today!

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes