Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i think i am stuck.. i am just repeating myself other then maria. i talk the her now she is always in the bad mood :/ other characters seems doing same thing every single time and this time i didnt see any warning you reach this character etc..
Once you get the warning and have the serious moment with Maria, that means you've reached the end of Maria's content for this update. Also if you want to see if you've done all the new events/scenes.

is there a way to max the girls stats without skipping their story ?
Nope. My does let you max all stats without skipping their story though but it's only patreon. =P

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Once you get the warning and have the serious moment with Maria, that means you've reached the end of Maria's content for this update. Also check the changelog if you want to see if you've done all the new events/scenes.

Nope. My mod does that but it's only patreon. =P
i did check changelog but still i think i am stuck. :D Anyways thanks.

wedc

Aug 23, 2018
Hello i have a issue, i stayed on kali path and after the 35 day - 40 day, the "Twins" appear on the hotel, so i recommend, that the event occur depending of the advance of the path and not the day.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"reads the changelog"....anddd...THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! guess i know how my monday is going to get wasted :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holy geez..update starts at 11 and keeps going up :O if you fap to this game..this is one of those "need an extra box of tissues" updates LOL...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello i have a issue, i stayed on kali path and after the 35 day - 40 day, the "Twins" appear on the hotel, so i recommend, that the event occur depending of the advance of the path and not the day.
There are no "paths". You can choose to do a girls story or choose not to. Also why should how far you are with Kali's story affect when the twins move in? That doesn't make any sense..

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so, anyone finish all content for 0.5? mind sharing the save?

just knew that my save aren't working as it's intended

halil123

May 23, 2017
I wish there was an achievement page to see what scenes are new. Between photoshoots, exhibisitionism events, dungeon and story evens it's hard to check.

btw what does schoolgirls riddles unlock?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How to see the new content in the new update? there use to be a "Talk" option to progress story, but ive clicked on all doors and nothing.. all I can do is repeat old scenes, whats going on?

Edit: and something annoyes me a little about the game, most animationas are nicely made, but others, during sex, you only see MC's belly slamming against the girl, thats erotic and if you can't see dick and pussy, it's not sex in my mind, only 2 bodies grinding on each other. but there is a lot of scenes where you see it all and thats good :) but if you can't really see anything, why put it in? and even animate it? I dont get it :)

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
holy geez..update starts at 11 and keeps going up :O if you fap to this game..this is one of those "need an extra box of tissues" updates LOL...
really? i only get one Lin ------ u know whats it event and little maria and twins but nothing more :/

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
How to see the new content in the new update? there use to be a "Talk" option to progress story, but ive clicked on all doors and nothing.. all I can do is repeat old scenes, whats going on?
i think we finished fast this update or we fucked up somewhere :D

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes