Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Conflicted on one hand Elf girls do it for me ... on the other hand, "hollow" characters will detract development resources from main characters. I suppose the question to be asked is will the elves get expanded ever is sex toys in the dungeon all they will be?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Conflicted on one hand Elf girls do it for me ... on the other hand, "hollow" characters will detract development resources from main characters. I suppose the question to be asked is will the elves get expanded ever is sex toys in the dungeon all they will be?
Sex toys in the dungeon. That would be the plan if they're implemented.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
They're being submissive when they ask, you're being dominant when you decide if they can go.
That's exactly the problem. The scene is over at that point, so it doesn't come off as "dominant", it just comes off as being an asshole. When you're done having fun with a lover, you don't just dismiss them. D/s play doesn't change this unless you are hardcore lifestyle players, which doesn't seem to be the case here. Even Lin and Android, who are literally owned by the player, don't seem to have that kind of relationship.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That's exactly the problem. The scene is over at that point, so it doesn't come off as "dominant", it just comes off as being an asshole. When you're done having fun with a lover, you don't just dismiss them. D/s play doesn't change this unless you are hardcore lifestyle players, which doesn't seem to be the case here. Even Lin and Android, who are literally owned by the player, don't seem to have that kind of relationship.
Well... The event actually isn't really over, they're in the dungeon, so they're told to act submissive. They even say "Thank you Sir", Sir being what you told them to call you in the Dungeon. So they're very much still in a submissive state of mind.

I don't know, I sort of feel like you're stretching two sentences a lot to the point of breaking them. They're just asking if it's done, MC is saying yes.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I wanted to write "You won't tempt me!" or something like that, but clicking reply showed me everything. Goddamnit!
I was fine just being tempted. A couple preview scenes doesn't spoil the story which makes me care about what I'm seeing. ;)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Gotta love how that 'showing just a little bit' (I apologize for my faulty use of single quotation marks) shows what in some other games would be half the update.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Gotta love how that 'showing just a little bit' (I apologize for my faulty use of single quotation marks) shows what in some other games would be half the update.
Haha, thanks! This was just from the past week.

Actually, just since Tuesday. I had to take off Monday because I worked all weekend trying to get the Android version to work.

Reactions: passerbyR34

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yikes... I feel like the update to Seraphim I just finished is small, and it has 171 images

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Runey
First of all, let me take the time to say that your game is awesome so far!!
I love most of the interactions with all the characters, and some of the romance scenes are really good, I'd like to have a lot more of those, to some degree with all of the girls.

Having said that, My opinion of the extra "sex slave elves" that we would be able to buy and enjoy, sounds interesting to some degree. I have only one complaint with it, but support the idea mostly.

I don't like BDSM stuff and love the fact that we don't have to have that in there for gameplay.....Awesome.
The problem with the extra sex slaves is, it sounds like you'll implement them solely for dungeon use.

I don't even upgrade, to have a dungeon, as I have stated that particular fetish is not something I'm even remotely interested in or even sexy enough for me to grit my teeth through it.

If you do happen to implement them in....I'm a big fan of Lin's sister and she would be the first I'd fight to get...Lol.
Will you at least consider, having sex interaction (either alone or connected to some main character) outside of the dungeon. So those of us that don't like or play the dungeon scenario will still get to have them in the game as intended.....for sex!!

Maybe have bedroom nighttime fun, for those that don't use dungeon and can pick, in the same manor, of who to sex with, for the night.
or
Have an option to have a love room instead of dungeon (with sex swings, a big heartshaped lovebed, massaging tables, things of that sort).

I think it would be well worth the effort, and let those of us (non dungeon users) still enjoy your awesome game to the fullest.

Much love for you and your game Brother...………………….Peace!!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So those of us that don't like or play the dungeon scenario will still get to have them in the game as intended.....for sex!!
lol... what do you think we do in the dungeon? If I'm honest, you might even like it if you tried it.The BDSM in this game is actually pretty light. It's stuff like orgasm denial, a little rope-play, hanging from the ceiling while you fuck them, etc. The most "hardcore" it gets is if, in the course of orgasm denial, one of them cums without being told to you give them a punishment. That punishment varies from girl to girl, but most of them are a few short frames, and you always have a choice between 3, so if you don't like this punishment or that one for some reason, you can use another one.

Personally, though I'm into S&M I'm not the biggest BDSM fan. The leather, whips, and medieval "torture" device parts just aren't what I'm into. So I tend to avoid the spanking punishments, making Lin clean the floor with her tongue, or peeing on Kali/Maria. There are some girls that, the lightest option is spanking, and that's what I do.

Of course, not saying you have to play something you're not into. Nothing at all wrong with that. Just letting you know, if you're avoiding it without having experienced it, it's not nearly as "hardcore" as the words BDSM suggest.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
lol... what do you think we do in the dungeon? If I'm honest, you might even like it if you tried it.The BDSM in this game is actually pretty light. It's stuff like orgasm denial, a little rope-play, hanging from the ceiling while you fuck them, etc. The most "hardcore" it gets is if, in the course of orgasm denial, one of them cums without being told to you give them a punishment. That punishment varies from girl to girl, but most of them are a few short frames, and you always have a choice between 3, so if you don't like this punishment or that one for some reason, you can use another one.

Personally, though I'm into S&M I'm not the biggest BDSM fan. The leather, whips, and medieval "torture" device parts just aren't what I'm into. So I tend to avoid the spanking punishments, making Lin clean the floor with her tongue, or peeing on Kali/Maria. There are some girls that, the lightest option is spanking, and that's what I do.

Of course, not saying you have to play something you're not into. Nothing at all wrong with that. Just letting you know, if you're avoiding it without having experienced it, it's not nearly as "hardcore" as the words BDSM suggest.
Good things Runey didnt include wax play, piercing play, CBT, etc which considered involving a huge amount of pain, to our beloved heroines :LOL:
Tbh i also not really into BDSM because i dont have a heart for torturing/hurting the girl physically, but i still found some plays in the dungeon are enjoyable to watch since those plays are pretty light and i'm okay with D&S (dominant & submissive) plays and animal roleplay
My fave atm are Maria's rope fuck and Android's cat stand fuck which are really sensual imo

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
Good things Runey didnt include wax play, piercing play, CBT, etc which considered involving a huge amount of pain, to our beloved heroines :LOL:
Tbh i also not really into BDSM because i dont have a heart for torturing/hurting the girl physically, but i still found some plays in the dungeon are enjoyable to watch since those plays are pretty light and i'm okay with D&S (dominant & submissive) plays and animal roleplay
My fave atm are Maria's rope fuck and Android's cat stand fuck which are really sensual imo
;) Little Lin might look good with some nip rings, just saying.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
;) Little Lin might look good with some nip rings, just saying.
That kinda might emphasize the slave role on Lin indeed, just like Clara on slave sex street battle scene with the slave trader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though, some ppl might think the nipple ring as fun plaything while other consider as a hindrance when suck them titties
Unfortunately, i'm the latter :ROFLMAO:

Btw regarding the plan for adding a content about buying more slaves, imo that would be fun, moreover if they could have some side story where our MC will and able to slowly changing them from a mere "sex dolls" to be more "human with their own will and feelings"
I'm just kinda sad seeing any slave in any stories to be treated as a tool

Last edited:

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
That kinda might emphasize the slave role on Lin indeed, just like Clara on slave sex street battle scene with the slave trader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though, some ppl might think the nipple ring as fun plaything while other consider as a hindrance when suck them titties
Unfortunately, i'm the latter :ROFLMAO:

Btw regarding the plan for adding a content about buying more slaves, imo that would be fun, moreover if they could have some side story where our MC will and able to slowly changing them from a mere "sex dolls" to be more "human with their own will and feelings"
I'm just kinda sad seeing any slave in any stories to be treated as a tool
I rather liked that scene haha. But yes, exactly as you said lol

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes