Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey
First of all, let me take the time to say that your game is awesome so far!!
I love most of the interactions with all the characters, and some of the romance scenes are really good, I'd like to have a lot more of those, to some degree with all of the girls.

Having said that, My opinion of the extra "sex slave elves" that we would be able to buy and enjoy, sounds interesting to some degree. I have only one complaint with it, but support the idea mostly.

I don't like BDSM stuff and love the fact that we don't have to have that in there for gameplay.....Awesome.
The problem with the extra sex slaves is, it sounds like you'll implement them solely for dungeon use.

I don't even upgrade, to have a dungeon, as I have stated that particular fetish is not something I'm even remotely interested in or even sexy enough for me to grit my teeth through it.

If you do happen to implement them in....I'm a big fan of Lin's sister and she would be the first I'd fight to get...Lol.
Will you at least consider, having sex interaction (either alone or connected to some main character) outside of the dungeon. So those of us that don't like or play the dungeon scenario will still get to have them in the game as intended.....for sex!!

Maybe have bedroom nighttime fun, for those that don't use dungeon and can pick, in the same manor, of who to sex with, for the night.
or
Have an option to have a love room instead of dungeon (with sex swings, a big heartshaped lovebed, massaging tables, things of that sort).

I think it would be well worth the effort, and let those of us (non dungeon users) still enjoy your awesome game to the fullest.

Much love for you and your game Brother...………………….Peace!!
You will need the dungeon to progress Lin's story, BDSM is apart of her story. But as others have said, it's not hardcore. It's mostly just sex in ropes, but there's plenty of D/s stuff, restraining, spanking, etc.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Should expand/upgrade? (version 0.4.3) or is there no point for that
the door behind the receptionist is it unlockable, if so, when?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't remember exactly how/when,but the room is where the BDSM content we've been talking about occurs. If you've been doing any of that you already have, if not, you may need to buy rope outfits for characters. Lin in particular I think.

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
I don't remember exactly how/when,but the room is where the BDSM content we've been talking about occurs. If you've been doing any of that you already have, if not, you may need to buy rope outfits for characters. Lin in particular I think.
You unlock the utility room (BDSM area), and the second floor with the unlock options. I may be over-thinking it, but I don't think that the utility room is the door behind the desk. It more sounded like the receptionists personal area that her and the old owner worked on projects in (Cant think of her name/his family relation when I'm tired. gah!)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

The door behind Ellen has not been explored yet. The Dungeon is essentially a basement. Below the lobby.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You unlock the utility room (BDSM area), and the second floor with the unlock options. I may be over-thinking it, but I don't think that the utility room is the door behind the desk. It more sounded like the receptionists personal area that her and the old owner worked on projects in (Cant think of her name/his family relation when I'm tired. gah!)
The Utility Room is to the left of the stairs.

Reactions: JaxonShade

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The door behind Ellen has not been explored yet. The Dungeon is essentially a basement. Below the lobby.
Ah... confusing. Could have sworn it was explicitly stated that was the purpose of that room. Could just have been me putting a lot of context together to think I had the truth.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Is the patreon Beta in a playable state or is it fatally bugged like the last months one was (figuring out whether it's worth it to kick in another $5.00)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is the patreon Beta in a playable state or is it fatally bugged like the last months one was (figuring out whether it's worth it to kick in another $5.00)
There's a few minor bugs at the moment, but from what I've heard, everyone has been able to get through the new content.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
How can I increase Lin's Lust ?
don't let her cum when you do sexual things in her room. I don't know if it's always an option, but on the ones where it is you can.
To be precise, go to her room and choose either :
- how are you? > wear this > petting/dildo > dont let her cum (+1 lust & submission, require Lin's rope attire)
- lets do something fun > anal > dont let her cum (+1 sluttinesd & lust)
Kinda forget, i think the max value for lust is 4 or 5 before Lin lose it and sneak into MC's room for releasing her 'stress' :LOL:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Beta is truly for people who want to "test" game, usually it has nowhere near the content amount of final version build, isn't like The Twist or something where it is just a matter of fixing bugs between first beta and final build.

Personally I never touch them because I don't have the time to be assed to play a non-final build.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Beta is truly for people who want to "test" game, usually it has nowhere near the content amount of final version build, isn't like The Twist or something where it is just a matter of fixing bugs between first beta and final build.

Personally I never touch them because I don't have the time to be assed to play a non-final build.
Each version of HH is released as followed.

1 Week after v0.x starts development, the Alpha ($20+) build is released

1 Week after that, Beta #1 ($10+) is released

Every week after that, another Beta is released until the version is done (Usually 3 weeks of Betas)

Once the version is done, the $20+ Pre release is released

A couple days later, the $5+ Pre release is released

1 week later the public gets access

Every week of the releases above is a week where I'm working on new content that hasn't been started a week before (Except for the $5+ pre release). Like Klx said, I'm not just releasing bug fixes for a month. Patrons have something to come back to every week to test and provide feedback to.

These builds are very important to finding bugs, and very important to giving me feedback. Getting feedback when the version is still in beta lets me change things, rewrite things, or just completely remove things that were bad. Through people finding bugs, and providing me with feedback, it really helps the public releases be as best as they can be.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Every day each room that is taken up will provide you with $5. You can also get money through selling pinups of the girls, which is only for Kali in v0.4
I was thinking it may be a good idea to add an active action to make money in the game by using time, maybe a job in the computer or a side-shift on the cafe? It's a bit hard to buy all the stuff in the game currently without skipping days. It would also give you a bit more to do on the beginning of the game.

As for the dungeon sex slaves i'm all for it, after all more content is always good and since they have no story it probably wouldn't detract much from the main girls development time. But it would be nice even if they have no stories if they weren't treated as invisible, like the other girls having reactions about you owning and using the slaves would be cool to see.

Also would love a nipple ring costume for Lin in the future.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes