Oct 27, 2017

It's got some very big story events going on, both in length and importance. Some very sad and important stuff happens around Android and Ashley.

Lin also has what is most likely HH's biggest event so far. It took me a day and half to make.

Here are some (slightly spoilerish) previews

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RELEASE DATE WHEN?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I don't get all the hate for Ashley.
Scary-clingy isn't my bag, but enthusiastic, super-horny, ultra-adventuress in bed very much is, so Ashley really toes the line hard for me. She can throw out some big turn-ons one minute, be her own cooler the next second, and then incredibly hot again a few moments later. She gives my libido whiplash.
That is the best description I could think of, for her lmao.
All of this. But

Just want to add that while I was playing 0.4 about halfway in it really felt like the writing and story took off and got me WAY more involved and interested in the game. Can't wait for more.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
All of this. But

Just want to add that while I was playing 0.4 about halfway in it really felt like the writing and story took off and got me WAY more involved and interested in the game. Can't wait for more.
That means a lot.

Ashley may have one of the saddest stories (along side Lin), but it's very hard to see. If you pick up on what it's all leading into, like it seems you have, you'll be enjoying her story a lot. It's meant to be extremely subtle, and I won't be discussing what's all happening around Ashley, but her first event in v0.5 goes in deeper on the subject, but people may either be confused or not understand what's happening with her. But once you realize what's happening with Ashley, it'll definitely open your eyes.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
During the scene where Lin and Kali are talking in her room about how they feel about the mc (when Lin accuses Kali of copying her maid outfit) Lin's not using my character's name, it's just blank where my name should be

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
During the scene where Lin and Kali are talking in her room about how they feel about the mc (when Lin accuses Kali of copying her maid outfit) Lin's not using my character's name, it's just blank where my name should be
She should be called you "Master", or whatever you have her calling you. If you set it to nothing, that would happen.

If this isn't the case, let me know more specifics.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I looks nice, although I'll say it again; "Continue" and "Load" are not synonyms.
Well when you Load a save are you or are you not Continuing the game from a point where you left off.
Continue seems like a reasonable name for that menu item to me, I think it makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rain01 and Runey

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
I just finished another replay, I definitely love the story you have going thus far. Keep it up, I can't wait to see what you have in store, and how your going to opem out eyes to Ashley! Definitely ome of my favorite games thus far :)

Reactions: Runey

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hey @Runey, just wanted to preface this by saying I like what you're doing and started backing you a few days ago after curating the projects I was backing at the time and pruning a few that had become unsatisfying for one reason or another.

I really appreciate the effort you're putting forth and all of the minor changes that can be found as the skills level up and traits are obtained such as the changes in the Utility Room, different outfits in the Lobby, altered reactions in scenes whether at the start of the scene or to the player's decision on where to finish, and the myriad of other notable alterations that can be found if one pays attentions or looks for them.

Then there is the varied cast with a array of body types and distinct personalities as well as the kinks offered. But more than that, there is the subtle and building undercurrent of the serious notes of the characters' plots and storylines hidden behind the smokescreen provided by the harem in general along with the fetishes and sex scenes like a well crafted nakige or utsuge VN. It really has me looking forward to the climaxes of the dramatic and tragic elements of storylines presented thus far as well as the resolutions that will be provided.

I've already obtained all of the traits, levelled all of the skills to their current highest rating such as Professional for sex acts, Obedient for Submission, Exhibitionist for Exhibitionism, and so on for all of the characters, so I'll be patiently waiting for the next update while I indulge in other projects and VNs as time allows.

Best regards and keep up the good work.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey @Runey, just wanted to preface this by saying I like what you're doing and started backing you a few days ago after curating the projects I was backing at the time and pruning a few that had become unsatisfying for one reason or another.

I really appreciate the effort you're putting forth and all of the minor changes that can be found as the skills level up and traits are obtained such as the changes in the Utility Room, different outfits in the Lobby, altered reactions in scenes whether at the start of the scene or to the player's decision on where to finish, and the myriad of other notable alterations that can be found if one pays attentions or looks for them.

Then there is the varied cast with a array of body types and distinct personalities as well as the kinks offered. But more than that, there is the subtle and building undercurrent of the serious notes of the characters' plots and storylines hidden behind the smokescreen provided by the harem in general along with the fetishes and sex scenes like a well crafted nakige or utsuge VN. It really has me looking forward to the climaxes of the dramatic and tragic elements of storylines presented thus far as well as the resolutions that will be provided.

I've already obtained all of the traits, levelled all of the skills to their current highest rating such as Professional for sex acts, Obedient for Submission, Exhibitionist for Exhibitionism, and so on for all of the characters, so I'll be patiently waiting for the next update while I indulge in other projects and VNs as time allows.

Best regards and keep up the good work.
Thank you so much! I don't know what to say, haha. I appreciate you playing the game so much!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well when you Load a save are you or are you not Continuing the game from a point where you left off.
Continue seems like a reasonable name for that menu item to me, I think it makes sense.
Ren'Py and like 99% of games out there disagree with you. By convention, "Continue" is for an item on the main menu to load the most recent save, while "Load" is an item in the main or in-game menus to open the list of all save files. Labelling the load button on the main menu "continue" is only mildly confusing, but labelling the load button in the in-game menu "continue" is simply ridiculous. In that context, "continue" suggests just continuing the game you're currently playing, not loading a different game.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ren'Py and like 99% of games out there disagree with you. By convention, "Continue" is for an item on the main menu to load the most recent save, while "Load" is an item in the main or in-game menus to open the list of all save files. Labelling the load button on the main menu "continue" is only mildly confusing, but labelling the load button in the in-game menu "continue" is simply ridiculous. In that context, "continue" suggests just continuing the game you're currently playing, not loading a different game.

(y)

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes