Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i got problem. ive seen introduction with maria on day 20 but on 21 she's still not in hotel. it keeps telling me that "nobody lives here"
ps. just saw one scene with ahshley and maria. and her room is still empty. seems i cant interact with her at all
It sounds like you messed with the code, or something. Or maybe you're not clicking the right door? It's the right most door on the first (red) floor.

When you see Maria's intro, it sets "mariaintro" to True. And it only says "Nobody lives here... yet." on Maria's door if "mariaintro" is False.

Last edited:

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
It sounds like you messed with the code, or something. Or maybe you're not clicking the right door? It's the right most door on the first (red) floor.

When you see Maria's intro, it sets "mariaintro" to True. And it only says "Nobody lives here... yet." on Maria's door if "mariaintro" is False.
well. i started new game and its happend again. she is not even in harem list.
ps. red door? all of them on first floor looks like white for me.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
well. i started new game and its happend again. she is not even in harem list.
ps. red door? all of them on first floor looks like white for me.
Red floor, not red door haha.

What's Maria's friendship?

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
Red floor, not red door haha.

What's Maria's friendship?
with maria? i don't know. i cant see her stats because shes not in list. and i can't start her corruption because of "nobody lives here... yet". so i don't know what to do next

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
with maria? i don't know. i cant see her stats because shes not in list. and i can't start her corruption because of "nobody lives here... yet". so i don't know what to do next
But you've said you've seen her intro? If you saw her intro, she joined the hotel, but it sounds like she hasn't joined the hotel even though you've seen her join the hotel?

She joins the hotel after you've taken Ashley's virginity and on or after day 19.

I guess I don't understand the problem now. If she doesn't have stats, she hasn't joined the hotel and you need to meet the requirements above to get her to join.

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
But you've said you've seen her intro? If you saw her intro, she joined the hotel, but it sounds like she hasn't joined the hotel even though you've seen her join the hotel?

She joins the hotel after you've taken Ashley's virginity and on or after day 19.

I guess I don't understand the problem now. If she doesn't have stats, she hasn't joined the hotel and you need to meet the requirements above to get her to join.
wait. after our mc take ashleys virginity? hmm. i think i see where problem is. because marias intro was on next day after blowjob by ashley. hmm, i dunno, ill try to get to that point with ashleys virginity
ps. k. im dumbass. you right, and maybe i havent paid attention. now she is in hotel. thank you. and sorry for wasting your time

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
Scary-clingy isn't my bag, but enthusiastic, super-horny, ultra-adventuress in bed very much is, so Ashley really toes the line hard for me. She can throw out some big turn-ons one minute, be her own cooler the next second, and then incredibly hot again a few moments later. She gives my libido whiplash.
That is the best description I could think of, for her lmao.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Scary-clingy isn't my bag, but enthusiastic, super-horny, ultra-adventuress in bed very much is, so Ashley really toes the line hard for me. She can throw out some big turn-ons one minute, be her own cooler the next second, and then incredibly hot again a few moments later. She gives my libido whiplash.
A lot will go down in v0.5 regarding Ashley. Though I think it's very subtle.

I don't want to spoil it, so I'll speak as vaguely as I can. In v0.5 you'll see Ashley "Behind the credits", or in other words, the stuff you see from her perspective. But you may not notice what it is unless you read between the lines, and understand what she's saying and what she isn't saying.

Making that event for Ashley has caused me to be slightly depressed because I do know what she's feeling. As a writer, it's an odd feeling when I know everything about a character but still not know what they'll do next. Don't get me wrong, I know where every character is headed, but I don't know what's in between. Since I only plan for the structure/goal/reason of an event, that means I don't know what populates the event, which leads to a realistic flow and a pinch of randomness in these events that results in characters feeling more alive, in my opinion. So when making that event, I became a bit depressed because I made her do something I didn't plan to, she kind of wrote her way into it. So in a way, I felt like I was ruining her life in this event. It's odd, spending so much time knowing a character inside and out sort of makes them alive in my head. So when something isn't all happy goodness, I feel like I'm the reason something happened to them.

In this event, I saw Ashley "this way" for the first time, I saw things from her perspective for the first time, but I knew exactly what she was feeling. I hope I was able to translate what she was feeling correctly. Hopefully the Alpha testers will be able to confirm that for me.

Edit: In case there's any worries and in case what I wrote is misread, Ashley isn't the type to kill or hurt anyone. I think people sort of have an expectation when it comes to Yandere's. Ashley is crazy, but she's not a psycho.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In case there's any worries and in case what I wrote is misread, Ashley isn't the type to kill or hurt anyone. I think people sort of have an expectation when it comes to Yandere's. Ashley is crazy, but she's not a psycho.
People probably think that because she not only says she's going to kill them, but she brandishes a weapon at them too. I'm not sure how exactly you could make it clear that she's only bluffing short of actually having the MC leave her and her not follow through, which I don't think is something we want to see.

Reactions: JaxonShade

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
I get why Ash is so possessive of the MC and think it is cute and figure it will fade once she gets with a couple more guys. The threats though are kind of out of left field and make me think of Fatal Attraction lol.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

It's got some very big story events going on, both in length and importance. Some very sad and important stuff happens around Android and Ashley.

Lin also has what is most likely HH's biggest event so far. It took me a day and half to make.

Here are some (slightly spoilerish) previews

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes